Chapter 2

Roommate Secrets

Later on at night, Junhyung sat in his bedroom on the desk that was provided and did some online work on his laptop. 

 

"Yong Junhyung!" Hyuna called him barging into his bedroom dressed in only her undergarments. Junhyung widened his eyes and gasped, unable to take his eyes off. 

 

Oh. My. Gawd.

 

"I need your help. Come here!" She said dragging him into her bedroom. 

 

What the bloody goodness is happening? Did I win a lottery?!!!!

 

Hyuna stopped in front of her wardrobe that had thousands of clothing in there. 

 

"What should I wear?" She said releasing Junhyung's hand and putting a one piece skirt in front of her. 

 

"I'm going out tonight and I don't know what to wear. Does this outfit look nice?" She asked him. Junhyung couldn't stop checking her curves out. Even behind the clothing she was holding in front of her. 

 

"I knew it. This isn't good enough. What about this one?" She asked putting a pretty black short skirt that had a cut from the chest to the stomach. Junhyung stuttered but nodded his head slowly. 

 

"Okay, let me wear it for you to see." She said putting it on and revealing her whole body to Junhyung, except the fact that she was still in her and bra. 

 

"Help me zip it please." Hyuna said turning her back to Junhyung. He stuttered but quickly helped her zip it up. "Okay, let me see." She said walking in front of the mirror beside them. 

 

Man, if I pretend to be gay, I could be seeing this every day? Haha, hell yes!

 

"I think this looks good. Right?" She asked turning to face him. "Hell yeah," Junhyung whispered checking her out. "What?" Hyuna asked. Junhyung shook and coughed, putting his hands to the side. 

 

Put your gay work into action!

 

"Um, that looks great on you, girl! Put on your heels and you'll rock every guys' world." Junhyung said snapping his finger into a circle in front of him. He quickly put a hand on his waist. Hyuna chuckled and went to hug Junhyung tightly. 

 

"I knew having a gay roommate would be the BEST thing EVER!!" She said giving him a quick kiss on the cheek, leaving her red lipstick there. 

 

"Ok, I'll be home late, so have dinner without me! Bye Junnie!" She said racing out the door. 

 

"'Junnie'?" He repeated what she said. 

 

No one has called be that. Ever.

 

"Yah, this is the best decision I've ever made in my life." He said walking to his bedroom and laying down on his bed in satisfaction. 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Later on around 2 in the morning, there was pounding on the door. Junhyung woke up from his sleep and groaned tiredly. He was only in his boxers, shirtless, with his hair all over the place. 

 

"Who is it?" He asked walking over to open the door. 

 

Right when he opened the door, drunk Hyuna fell on top of him. He caught her and groaned, turning his head to the side when the horrible smell of alcohol came off of her. 

 

"Yong Junhyung, I'm so drunk." Hyuna laughed, wrapping her arms around him. "Yah, I'm so happy that I have you to cry to now." She said sobbing while Junhyung just stood there, unsure of what to do. He's never had a drunk girl cling onto him before. 

 

"Junnie, am I attractive? I'm the type of girl that a guy would find hard to leave, right? I'm irresistable, right?" Hyuna asked crying uncontrollably. He looked around and gently pushed Hyuna's face away from his', since she was breathing on his nose. 

 

"I just want to be loved. I just want to hug and hold hands and stroll down the streets at night." She added. "Why do guys like you always make it so hard for girls like us?!" Hyuna yelled pounding Junhyung's chest with her closed fist. Junhyung widened his eyes and scoffed in disbelief that she just hit an innocent person like him. 

 

"Why can't guys just LOVE girls the right way!!! They try so hard to get a girl, but when they have them, they treat them like a piece of item. Not even a priority." She said crying again and walking to hug Junhyung again.

 

"U-uh, let me take you to your room." He said trying to carry her, but she moved away and wiped away her tears. 

 

"Junnie," she called him. He widened his eyes as Hyuna charged her face towards his', pressing her lips against his'. 

 

Oh no. Please don't to this. I am a man!!! This is too dangerous. Ughh

 

Before he knew it, Hyuna gagged, covered , and ran to the bathroom. 

 

Junhyung fell to the ground and stared into space, trying to sink in what the heck just happened. 

 

Hyuna just.... kissed him. 

 

That felt good.

 

"Yong Junhyung!!!" Hyuna yelled for him from the bathroom. He quickly got up and went to her.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

 

The next morning, Hyuna groaned from her sleep and woke up with a migrane headache. 

 

"Ugh, I hate this feeling!" She said until she felt a presence beside her. She gasped and screamed loudly when she saw a body in the covers beside her. 

 

"Who are you?!!!" She yelled, making Junhyung jump up from his sleep in shock. Hyuna finally stopped when she saw that it was only Junhyung. 

 

"I'm sorry! You were crying and wouldn't let me go sleep on my bed." He tried to explain to her. "Whew, it's just you." Hyuna said laying on her bed again while patting her chest. "I thought I brought a guy home. That's a relief." She said closing her eyes. 

 

Junhyung sat there and noticed his clothes were still on. So were hers'. Nothing happened. 

 

Thank the Lord.

 

"Junnie, can you go make me something to eat? My head hurts." Hyuna said through the covers. He awkwardly got up and went to the kitchen. 

 

I mean, it's not my first time sleeping with a woman. I've slept with.... my mother before when I was still a baby.... yeah, it's awkward. Really awkward.

 

 

 

While Junhyung was prepping some food to make, he heard Hyuna rushing to the bathroom and gagging in front of the toilet. 

 

"Not again!" He groaned in disgust yet jogged to the bathroom. 

 

"Why drink every night when you know the consequences? Do you like throwing up?!" Junhyung asked her, holding her hair up and patting her back. "Are you my grandma?! Shut up!" Hyuna said with her head throbbing. She was already irritated enough as is with her headache.

 

Junhyung watched her and bent down to be leveled to her, regathering her hair up and looking away when Hyuna threw up again. He gagged himself, but kept his mouth closed and closed his eyes. He quickly patted Hyuna's back and listened as she flushed the toilet. 

 

"Ugh, this is when you know you've had a time well spent." Hyuna told Junhyung, gently pushing him, making him fall over. She was still bothered that he talked to her as if he was her grandma. 

 

"Yah! I just helped you." He told her, but she just went back to sleep. He sat on the bathroom floor and scoffed with irritation.

 

 

**DING DONG**

 

Junhyung in his lips and went to put on some new clothes quickly before opening up the door. 

 

Behind it stood a man who was nicely dressed in black lose jeans, a white t-shirt and a lose red jacket. His black snapback made him look like a gangster. A cool one though. 

 

Not that Junhyung cared. 

 

"Who are you?" He asked. "Yong Junhyung." Junhyung introduced himself. "Oh, the gay guy? Look, I'm Zico. Hyuna's boyfriend. Is she home?" He asked looking behind Junhyung. 

 

Boyfriend? Psh, I knew it was too good to be true.

 

"Y-yeah, she's in her bedroom." Junhyung said. "Alright, thanks." Zico said then he went there. 

 

Junhyung stood there and closed the door. He watched as Zico went inside Hyuna's bedroom and scoffed. 

 

"Boyfriend?" He mumbled to himself again. 

 

 

 

After a while, Junhyung finally finished the food for Hyuna's hangover. He brought it to Hyuna's bedroom with a platter and slowly opened the bedroom door. 

 

When he looked inside, he saw Hyuna and Zico cuddling together happily. He was brushing her hair off her face and planting kisses on her lips, causing her to chuckle. 

"I love you." Zico whispered to her. "Me too." She said.

 

Junhyung slowly closed the door and went to put the food back on the kitchen counter. 

 

 

I am not her slave. Why am I making food for her? Who is he? Why am I here? I'm not gay. She has a boyfriend. He's good-looking. What am I even trying to do? Why am I talking to myself? What is freaken happening? I'm so confused. Who am I?

 

Junhyung went into his bedroom and sat on his desk. 

 

"I should move out of here. Or tell Hyuna I'm not gay."

 

A/N: EARLY UPDATE!! So I'm gonna be making the chapters this long now! If it's too long, lemme know!

How are youguys liking the chemistry between Junah by the way?

And of course, Zico HAS to be in here. Ughh, I love him as much as Junhyung!

Especially with Hyuna. I mean, they're all basically BFFS in real life.

Anywho, until next time, PYONG!!!~~~