Leaving you

Friendship Struggle

Note: he/him (Myungsoo) & he/him (Sungjong)


 

BAM!!!

 

“Jonggie, tell me do you love me???” Myungsoo moaned as he buckled his hips, ing deep into Sungjong’s taut hole as he felt the boy’s muscle squeezing his length, making his breath hitched.

 

“Ah-ah……..” Sungjong whimpered as his nails clawed the elder’s , leaving trails of crimson scratches on his milky skin. “…uhm...love…myunggie…..”

 

“More than him...” The elder questioned again between groans as he pulled out and rammed straight back into younger’s warm cavern causing him to let out a melodious moan.

 

“Umn….…” The brunette muttered in ecstasy. “…….I love you…..”

 

 

Sungyeol’s hand froze on the door knot as the thoughts of them making love flashed past his mind. His hands were wobbling against the cold metal knot he was clutching too tightly; so tightly that his knuckles turned white. Swallowing the lump in his throat, he let go of his grip allowing his arm to slide down lifelessly to his side.

 

He wasn’t prepared to witness everything that could be happening in the room.  He wasn’t going to take the risk of breaking his heart any further. He is wretched, he could only take so much…this much.

 

Slamming his back onto the hard wall, Sungyeol collapsed to his feet and drew his legs to his chest, wrapping his arms around them. He buried his head in his knees as he let his sorrows engulf him.

 

 

I’m a prisoner of love

Just prisoner of your love

My lovely Jonggie

 

 

 

~In the room~

 

 

“Ah-ah……” The brunette moan in pain as droplets of perspiration glistened on his temples. His shivering body was squirming uncomfortably under the thick winter blanket. Coldness was seeping into his bones despite the warm fabric wrapping around him.

 

“Jonggie, are you okay” Myungsoo stared down at the younger boy whose face was burning abnormally red and his hand intuitively palmed Sungjong’s forehead only to find it smouldering hot. The boy was still spiking a fever despite the medications he just consumed and cold compresses he had been applied continuously for the brunette. Myungsoo knew there was nothing more he would do except to wait for the drug to take its effect and it would need some time to bring Sungjong’s temperature down. His body is still in a self regulating mode therefore he is trembling.

 

 “Ah-ah….cold…….” Sungjong whined through chattering teeth as he tugged onto the covers, trying to pull it even closer. “Cold…yeollie hyung……..I’m cold….” The younger muttered unconsciously with tears spilling out from the corner of his eyes. He called out his name involuntarily which caused the elder to furrow his brows in disappointment. Myungsoo’s hand pressing on the boy’s forehead twinge causing him to reflectively draw back his touch.

 

 His heart winced in Sunjong’s words although he knew this truth a while ago that the brunette likes his best-friend and not him but it wasn’t going to make him give up. Happiness was something you have to pursue. It would not come knocking on your door that was Myungsoo’s life resolution. He swears to use his care to melt Sungjong’s heart and make him fall in love with him. But hearing the desperate cries escaping the boy’s lips he suddenly had the urge to let go of the angel in front of him “Sungjong darling, I’ll call yeollie hyung in, he will make you feel better.”

 

He will make you recover and become happy again. I can’t selfishly keep you by my side if he is the one you want. If your heart is not with me, what is the point of me clinging on to something that doesn’t belong to me?

 

“No…” A warm hand grabbed onto Myungsoo’s wrist, prevent him from leaving. “I don’t want….please don’t….myunggie, you’ll be sad….” The brunette mumbled reflexively as his weary orbs flicker open, glancing at the flustered elder. “Stay with me………….” He pleaded with his glittering puppy-looking eyes.

 

 

“Jonggie, do you know what are you saying???……”

 

 

“Uhm.........”

 

 

“............And do you know what this means??” The elder asked carefully as his eyes met the brunette’s solemn gaze. He had never seen Sungjong looked so serious before and it was making his heart thumped in uneasiness. “Are you sure you still want me to stay with you.....”

 

Nodding his head silently, Sungjong stretched out his hands, urging the elder to embrace him. A smile grazed Myungsoo’s lips as he lay down on the bed beside the brunette, giving him the hug he wanted. “I love you, Jonggie……” Myungsoo confessed as he pecked a kiss on the boy’s cheek. With his arms encircling Sungjong’s back, he pulled the boy close so that his warmth would take away the coldness plaguing the younger, giving the boy a little comfort he could provide.

 

“Komawoyo…..” Sungjong muffled, snuggling into the elder’s chest as he dozed off into a serene slumber as a stray tear glisten down once again.   

 

 

Myunggie hyung, just a little more

Don’t you give up on me?

Don’t leave me no matter what, please

I will love you one day, I promise.

 

 

Thank you so much. I know how much you care for me; I can feel it, myunggie. You are always there for me when I need you; holding me in your arms silently when I need your encouragement, listening to my woes when I’m feeling down,  lending me your shoulder to lean on when I need to cry. You’ve never asked for anything back from me. All you did was give me your incessant love and affection so it’s time that I give you back something. If my heart is what you want, it is what I will give you…… Wait for me, I’ll forget him eventually and love you back entirely.

 

 

I’m a prisoner of love

Just a prisoner your love

But no more, yeollie hyung

 

 

I’m sorry. I’m really tired struggling to follow your footsteps; waiting for you to turn and look at me. I’m exhausted with feeling blue over desiring the impossible. All you have done was pushing me away with all your might and I’m tired so tired that I going to leave you. Hyung, I’m going to tell you the truth, I scared of living a future without you but I’ve secretly chose this painful path because I think it is the best for the both of us. It is what you want too right?? You want Myungsoo hyung to be happy with me so I’m granting your wish because I know you cherish him as much as you treasure the friendship you have with me. I know you are a good friend and I am sure you will become a good lover to another person that would be worthy for you. Goodbye, my love.

 


Author's notes:

                       This is the last version (Myungjong). Thank you for reading, there would probably be another chapter to wrap everything up. Do remember to leave a comment please and subscribe if you haven't do it. Yup, just curious which ending do you actually prefer??