Confusing you

Friendship Struggle

Note: he/him (Sungjong) & he/him (Myungsoo) - It is different from the first version so don't get confused.

Inner thoughts (Italics)


 

 

BAM!!!

 

 

The door swung open and Sungyeol screamed hysterically, dashing in. “Yah!!!! Let go of Jonggie, Myungsoo.” The tall lad shrieked as he grabbed onto the boy’s waist, hauling his body from the younger. With all his strength, he tossed Myungsoo forcefully onto the tiled floor and he climbed on top of him. His fist swung high and landed on the jaw of the younger causing his lips to chip as blood trickled down. Myungsoo wince in pain as he got towed by his collar to meet the elder’s fury orbs that was clouded by nothing but hatred. Fear flickered in his eyes as his heart cringed in bitterness. He averted his gaze away as his body got slammed down.

 

 

BAM!!!

 

 

“Is this the love you claimed...” The elder hissed in utter madness as he continued ramming the boy onto the cold hard ground. Myungsoo gritted his teeth as his back got numb by the constant smashing.

 

 

BAM!!!

 

 

I did something right at last, isn’t it?? Yeollie hyung.

 

I made you woke up.

 

 

BAM!!!

 

 

You regretted giving up on Sungjong, don’t you??

 

You finally understand love is not something you could give away so easily.

 

 

BAM!!!

 

 

You’re going to admit your love for him?? Isn’t it???

 

Your Jonggie??

 

 

BAM!!!

 

 

“Aaaahhhhhh……….Yeollie hyung, stop it. You’re hurting him” Sungjong screamed as he got between the two boys. With his hands wrapping onto Sungyeol’s torso, he tried to pull the elder away but his strength wasn’t strong enough to go against the boy. He was quickly shoved aside by the latter. “Jonggie, get out now. I’ve some scores to settle with Myungsoo.” He retorted, tightening his grip on the boy.

 

“No way, I’m not going to go” The brunette replied, clinging onto Sungyeol as he glanced anxiously at the silence boy grimacing in pain which he was trying so hard to conceal.

 

“Damn Jonggie, don’t make me mad” he yelled as his fist rose in the air, aiming directly above Myungsoo’s handsome face.

 

“Fine …fine, I’ll go but please don’t….don’t hit him anymore.” Sungjong yelped as he scurried out of the room, locking the door behind him.

 

Hearing the click of the door, Sungyeol broke down and crumbled instantly to his frailty. His arm slumped down and his body collapse onto the floor in exhaustion. He lay motionless on his back beside Myungsoo’s recoiled body as tears streamed down the edge of his eyes. He could not understand his sudden loss of control. Is it an outburst of the emotions he was burying or is he losing his sanity soon. He just hurt the person he loved. What is wrong with him??? How is he going to face Myungsoo and Sungjong again?

 

 

Pabo. You’re a fool.

 

You’re a bastard. Lee Sungyeol

 

 

“Why are you doing to me, Myungsoo??” The elder whimpered faintly between sobs as he flipped over and embrace the younger boy into his arms. “Why are you playing with my thoughts?”

 

“Why can’t I seem to forget you??” He asked himself softly while pressing a kiss on the Myungsoo’s forehead as he held the younger’s trembling body closer to him. The latter who was stunned by the elder’s words, jolted his head up to meet Sungyeol’s eyes in confusion. He could not believe his ears. Why would Sungyeol say that?? Isn’t he in love with Sungjong. Why can’t he forget him???

 

He wanted to question the elder but he was afraid to know the truth. What if it was his wishful thinking? What if it was just a trick of his mind?? Myungsoo thought inwardly as he returned Sungyeol’s tight hug, choosing to keep quiet and just cherish this moment he had with the elder. Even if everything is going to back to normal tomorrow at least he would still have this memory of Sungyeol. Even if it was just being held in his embrace and nothing more, it was something he wants to treasure forever.

 

 

Yeollie, I love you.

 

 

Sungyeol glanced at the submissive boy in his arms and a daring thought floated in his mind, palming Myungsoo’s face, he tilted his head and captured the boy’s lips into an aggressive kiss with the motive to his breath away. His tongue wipe roughly over the bruise on Myungsoo’s lips, earning a loud moan for the younger as he parted his lips giving entrance to Sungyeol to dart his tongue into the boy’s wet cavern tasting every inch meticulously. his tongue over the roof of latter’s mouth, the elder forced Myungsoo to respond to him as their tongues battled fiercely for dominance. After a lengthy struggle, Myungsoo finally gave up, breaking away from their kiss as he gasped frantically for air with his puzzled eyes still interlocked with the elder’s gaze.

 

 

“I love you, Myunggie.”  Sungyeol mouthed as his vision of boy became blurred with tears again.

 

 

This was the first time he admitted the love he had for myungsoo and he was prepared to face the consequences for it. Mianhae, Sungjong-ah. I’m sorry, my friend. This time I’m not going to let him go again.

 


 Author's notes:

                       This is the 2nd short version (Myungyeol). I hope you get the storyline for this version, sorry if I made myungsoo suffered abit. Thanks for reading, if you dont get it let me know I with explain it to you. Do remember to leave a comment or subscribe if you haven. ^_^ . Please anticipate the next one, myungjong version.