Change

Love in high school
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin walk out to eat something since his parents not at home. He went into a small restaurant and order for Jajangmyeon. After he finished his food he decided to go home directly. Jimin stop at the bus stop when he saw Jungkook with frustration face. Jimin walk ahead to him. "Hey? Jungkookie? " Jungkook look him straight into his eyes. Jimin rose up his brow. "So, what makes this cold guy sit here alone? " asked Jimin. Jungkook felt annoyed. He just glare at Jimin. Jimin let out tsk sound. "Playing cold again. But you know, it's not bad at all to talk with someone sometime. It's make you feel relieve instead. " coax Jimin so that Jungkook will talk to him. "What do you want? " asked Jungkook. Jimin smiled at him. "So, you do speak. " "You better speak now or leave now. " said Jungkook coldly with a sigh. "Well, why you look so frust? Look like you felt so depress on something. Your face show it though. " asked Jimin and Jungkook look at him. "Nothing. None of your business" said Jungkook. "Well, here. Music will let you better. This is my phone. Give me back once you arrive at school tomorrow. " said Jimin whilst pluck his earphone into Jungkook ears. He then left Jungkook who startled alone and walk faster to catch a taxi. Jungkook who still froze and shocked with Jimin action started to after Jimin who already on the taxi. He run after him with all his might. He hold Jimin phone and he fell onto the ground as he slip. Jimin who realize Jungkook who running after his taxi told the driver to stop and paid him then approach Jungkook. "Hey, what's wrong? Why did you running after me? " asked Jimin worriedly who now kneeling beside Jungkook. Jungkook who panting look at Jimin and hold Jimin hands. Jimin try to lift him and take him to the side of the road. He let Jungkook relax for a moment before asking once more. "Hey? What's wrong?" Jimin was froze now. Jungkook pull him into his embrace. Jimin lost his words and let Jungkook hug him tight. Without they realize it, Jungkook is now crying on Jimin shoulder. Jimin pat him. They remain sitting there all night until they decided to go home since it's already late. 

..........

Jimin walks in to the class and saw Jungkook who already in the class. Jungkook look at him and Jimin smile at him. Jimin then headed to his table. When suddenly Jungkook approach him. Jungkook give him back his phone and Jimin take it with smile on his face. Jungkook smile at him back and then smirk. The student in the classroom felt shocked with the situation. "Woah, he is great. " said the guy beside Jin. "Yahh, he never smile at anyone before. I repeat NEVER. " said the other guy. They felt impressed with Jimin. Jimin's phone suddenly ringing. He looked at the caller ID and he mumble "Damn, not now." Jimin excuse himself to speak with the caller. Jimin headed out of the class. 

.

"Hey, what is it? You called me in front of him. I almost get heart attack you know. " Jimin let out a sigh. "I..I'm sorry. I don't know." "It's okay.. Now end this call. I'm in school. Later I call you. " "Yes, sir." said th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter