ⓢⓞⓡⓡⓨ

Love in high school
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: it's an double update! Make sure you're done reading previous chapter! And I'm really sorry for the previous chapter.. Hehe.. So here's some exciting chapter for you! Enjoy!!

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Jungkook was shocked by the sudden situation he saw. He wanted to help the man but he need to be hurry to meet Jimin. It might sound selfish but he need to do so for only this once. He already waited for 5 years patiently but he can't wait any longer now. He slowly leave the scene,selfishly and headed to the bus stop nearby. It take him forever to wait the bus coming so he decided to go there by a taxi even though guilt take place in him but he can't wait to meet Jimin. He arrived at Jimin house for only 20 minutes. He was excitedly nervous trembling at that moment. He get into the house by opening the gate. As soon as he entered the house area, he was amazed by the beautiful scenery in front of him. The house was located beside the lake and there's a bridge that let people across the lake using it. He saw a garden on his left. He smile and tears slowly falls from his eyes. "You did it hyung. You kept your promise. "

♥ Flashback ♥

"Jungkook-ah! I have something to tell you! " said Jimin full of excitement. "What is it hyung? " Jungkook asked Jimin who eagerly wanted to say something beside him. "One day, I will buy a house which look the same as the view here. Our secret place. With the lake as the scenery. A bridge, so that we could pass through the lake. A garden where I can plant some more flowers by my own." Said Jimin confidently. "I see. So? What's your plan after that? " Jungkook asked Jimin. "I promise you. Once I've got it. I'll give it to you. I want you to have it. It's my gift for you. Don't get me wrong! I'm not giving you because I took your love as granted but I worth your love because I love you.. " Jungkook giggled at Jimin confession. Both of them smiling to each other.

♡ End of flashback ♡

Jungkook smile brightly as he remember Jimin words with his tears falling not for because he's upset but for his happiness. He wander around as he's not seeing any sign of Jimin. Jungkook walk slowly with his heart thumping heartly to the door of the house. He tried to opened it and it was unlocked. He get into the house but the house was empty. There's no one there. He slowly get in and look at surround. He can't believe Jimin did that for the whole 5 years. He saw his picture on the wall everywhere. Even the pictures of him for months ago. "So, he's been watching me all this time. " said Jungkook. He then saw something catchy. Something that he thought he lost at the school. "Now I know where it missing to. " Jungkook mumbling. It's the thing that he wanted to give to Jimin but he canceled his intention as he watch him with Yugyeom. He realized how dumb he was that time.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter