Destiny brought us here.

Love in high school
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook wake up late that day because he fall asleep late last night. He was playing around with Jimin and the end he is the one who can't sleep. He sit down to stabilize his vision. He yawned for several times and then he look at the other side of the bed. Jimin was not there. He get up and walk towards the living room -none. Kitchen -none. Bathroom -none. Balcony -none. He take a deep breath before get into the house wanted to make a call. Jungkook look at his phone. He got 10 missed calls. "I'm dead. " Jungkook mumble. He even got voicemail. He touch the screen of the phone and place it on his ear. He listen to it. 

"Hey,Jungkook! If you heard this message I want to tell you to get ready..! A car will pick you up on 10. I'm waiting for you! Oh! And yeah! Wear something beautiful babe... Bye.. " tut.

 The voicemail ended. Jungkook look at the time to check out what time is it now. 9:45.."Man! I'm late! " Jungkook in rush getting ready before 10. He taking shower for only 15 minutes, he's done wearing his suit. He quickly wear his shoes. His tie was in mess. He got no time to fix it. He grab his wallet and phone and run towards the gate after he locked the house as he heard car honed. He get into the car as he bows to the old man who open the car doorway for him. He tied his shoelace when he unable to finished tying it. He then tidying his mess hair. He just grumble it. He is totally chaotic that morning. He relaxing himself a moment as he was done preparing himself handsomely. 

.

They arrived at their destination that Jungkook don't know whereabouts. He was given a card by a little boy. He thanked him and opened it to read it. 

'With the sun, shining your eyes.With the tree covering your face. With this words making you smile. With that too, please follow the petals to lead your way.. To my heart.. " 

※ JIMIN ♥ ※

Jungkook smiling brightly as he read the letter. Jimin sometimes flattered his heart with his words and every time he do it, he managed to win Jungkook's heart. He followed the petals as he told to. He followed it until he move forward for another step he found two ways of the petals. He was given another card. 

"This time it's your heart choosing. Choose wisely as one of this is in to my hearts and the other ways are lea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter