I know who you are..

Love in high school
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook woke up earlier than Jimin. He wanted to prepare breakfast for him that he never try to do before. He always eat outside. So here's the challenge for him. He slowly got up from Jimin but he was stop when Jimin smile in his sleep. He decided to stare at him for awhile before proceed to the kitchen. He slowly tiptoed out from the bedroom and headed to the kitchen. Jungkook get his apron. He's ready, it's what he thinks. He want to cut the onion but he end up cutting his finger. He ouch in silent and jumping in pain quietly as to not wake Jimin up. He tied his hair to make his vision clear but then he end up turn like a small little boy. Jungkook let his finger bleeding to stop by itself and gives up on the onion. He decided to cook omelette. But... Unfortunately, he caused trouble. He almost burnt the kitchen. His face is full of soot. He's coughing. Jimin who sleeping wake up upon smelling something burnt. He look beside him, "Jungkook is not here." He headed to the kitchen and run quickly to the stove that almost explode. He turn it off. He's panicked. He let out sigh of relief. "Thank God.. Ughh" He looked at small little boy Jungkook who coughing because of the smoke. He laughed at him and acted cold. "What are you doing?! You almost get us kill! " Jungkook eyes get teary as he look at him. Jungkook lips pouted,sulking. "I'm sorry.. I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to do anything to harm us.. I wanted to prepare breakfast for you.. I didn't mean.. To.. Urhggghuhhhhhh~~~" Jungkook end up crying there. Jimin smile at his cuteness. He hugged Jungkook. He let Jungkook cry on his chest. He pat Jungkook back while convincing him. "Hey, babe.. It's okay...I'm joking okay.. It's okay.. Don't worry.. I'm not mad of you.. Okay? Don't cry.. " he said coax and hush to stop crying and Jungkook who crying stop sobbing. He wiped his tears. Jungkook puff eyes met him. He smile at Jungkook. Jungkook show him his wounded finger. "Oh god! What happen? What's make my little baby hurts? " asked Jimin teasingly. Jungkook pouted asked Jimin to blow it. Jimin put his finger in his mouth instead. Jungkook was shocked. His face was so red. He's blushing. Jimin smile at him. He told Jungkook to take shower. Whilst he handle the kitchen to prepare breakfast. He set up the table and Jungkook get out from the bedroom and he smile looking at Jungkook amazed face. "Woah.. Jiminnie.. It's look beautiful..! This really approved that you should be my wife and I'm your husband. " said Jungkook smiling. "Yeah whatever.. It's still won't the fact that I'm your husband and you're MINE.. My wife.. And hey! I'm policeman you know.. So, I'm a better husband then you.. " Jimin started the war. "No! You still going to be my wife.. You will be my wife and I will be your--" chu! A sudden kiss attack Jungkook. Jimin kiss his lips. "Wife.."Jungkook continue his unfinished words. "Hey! It's not fair! You not yet take a shower! " Jungkook grunt. "Well that's what you call morning kiss, my.. Wife" Jimin said to him and whisper at the end of the words. Jimin grumble Jungkook hair and headed to their room. Yes. Their room. No more you or me. No more him or his. Only we and us. It's change when they met last night. When their eyes met last night. When they hug last night. When they kiss last night. And when they sleep in each other embrace last night. It's started last night. Everything change. From love to soul mate. 

.

Jimin and Jungkook are now cuddling on the couch located at the balcony of the house. They're facing the lake. They take a deep breath. Jimin can't let his hands off Jungkook. He can't help from being c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter