v. the chosen one

love arrest
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

FIVE.

Ten's jaw is still literally dropping in shock as he cluelessly looked at the 3 persons named Jung Jaehyun the student council president of their school, Johnny Seo the Chicago boy and fashion evaluator of their school and last but not the last, Lee Taeyong the hot bad student and y dancer of their school's dance club.

 

"Chittaphon Leechaiyakul, you're under arrest!" The three of them said at the same time. "Who will you choose to marry among the 3 of us?"

 

What the actual is happening? Is this some sort of a joke or prank from them as a part of their school's foundation day celebration? Because to be really honest... this is not funny you know!

 

Because the presence of these 3 figures standing in front of him is just too much to take, he nervously gulped and slightly walked backwards away from them. The way these 3 looked at him with so many emotions in their eyes as they wait for his answer. The way all the students looked at their direction. This is just too much for him! Darn it!

 

His eyes started searching for the eyes of that person standing in front of him and his heart started beating so fast like it's gonna come out of his chest anytime from now when he saw the eyes of that person looking at him like he's staring through his soul. Oh dear God.

 

"Have you made your decision already, Ten hyung?" Jaehyun asked with a chuckle, making his dimples appear in the process.

 

Johnny flashed a wide grin and winked at him. "Who do you want to marry among the 3 of us? Say it."

 

Taeyong heaved a sigh before speaking. "Step forward to the one you want to marry and accept the chain." He said with a small smile on his lips.

 

Even though it's not that obvious, the three of them are actually nervous right now. Who will Ten choose to marry among the 3 of them? Who will be the winner of his hand? Who will be the chosen one?

 

Ten broke from the eye contact and looked down on his shoes, his heart still beating so terribly fast. He clutched onto his chest as a small smile crept on his lips and his cheeks heated up like a tomato. If only Kun and Doyoung were here, for sure they'll make fun of his flustered expression right now.

 

"So have you decided already?"

 

He bit his lips to suppress his smile. It's been so long but he has been crushing on one person for a very long time. And he just can't believe that that person is actually here in front of him... asking for his very own hand to marry him in a ridiculous marriage booth.

 

Someone's got to tell him that this is not just a dream because if this is, then he'll gladly stay in this dream forever.

 

It took a while for Ten to finally decide what he is going to do. He looked at the 3 of them one by one before setting his eyes on that person. Soon, he flashed a small smile at him as he took a step forward to his direction. After all this time, he is choosing that person. He going to marry that person in a ridiculous marriage booth because he liked him and only him for so long. Now is also the perfect timing to confess his feelings to that person as well.

 

Ten took a step forward to Taeyong's direction as he accepted the chain with a heart design that he's been holding out for quite a while.

 

Meanwhile, Taeyong's eyes widened when he saw Ten taking a step forward to his direction. His heart started beating so fast like it's participating in a horse race. Holy . Don't tell him...

 

And the moment he felt Ten's hand on the chain with a heart design that he's been holding out, he has finally lost the remains of his .

 

ing ! Ten chose him as his groom! He chose his chain! He held his hand out to him! He was the chosen one among the 3 of them!

 

"This is the guy that I want to marry." Ten exclaimed and looked down because of the embarrassment. "I'll let you arrest me now."

 

Without thinking twice, Taeyong immediately puts the chain in Ten's hand before sealing him in a sweet and passionate kiss. Ten was shocked because of the sudden contact but soon after, he started to kiss Taeyong back. Their lips kissing in sync as the students around them squealed and cooed.

 

Jaehyun retracted his hand and heaved a sigh. "And the winner is... Lee Taeyong." He said with a hint of bitterness in his tone.

 

Johnny also retracted his hand before shaking his head, bitterness is evident in his expression. "What a lucky jerk. He actually won."

 

After a couple of seconds, the two broke from the kiss, catching their breaths. Taeyong cupped Ten's face as he looked him with nothing but pure adoration in his eyes. Up until now, he still can't believe that Ten chose him as his groom. This is just too good to be true.

 

"Please tell me that this isn't just a dream, Ten-ah." Taeyong stated and caressed Ten's face. "I am so in love with you that I'll just self destruct if this isn't ing true."

 

"This is indeed true, Taeyong hyung. You're not dreaming." Ten reassured him before chuckling.

 

"If that's really the case... then let's get married NOW."

 

"Oh! I wouldn't miss our marriage for the world, hyung."

 

The two of them chuckled before walking away from the scene in order to go to their school's marriage booth. Everyone who were around the scene, along with Jaehyun and Johnny, quickly followed them. Looks like, they can already hear the wedding bells huh?

 

 

"Ohmygosh! I'm so happy for you, Tennie." Doyoung squealed as he puts a flower crown on Ten's head. "Finally! You got your crush to marry you!"

 

Being the center of attention right now, Ten just rolled his eyes. "I can see that you're excited, Doyoungie. As if this is a real wedding." He said as he tried to suppress the urge to smile.

 

"At least you're going to get married to your one and only crush, Lee Taeyong. Isn't that a part of your dream in a dream?" Kun teased and poked Ten's waist.

 

Ten gulped as he felt his cheeks heating up. He looked away from the teasing expressions of the two. "Yah! Kunnie, you're embarassing me!" 

 

"But deep inside hyung, I know you like it." Sicheng added with a smirk.

 

The 3 of them just chuckled before putting a white cape on Ten with a wide grin. These two just couldn't contain their excitement. They're the witnesses, including Taeil, of Ten's roller coaster of feelings for the hot bad student and y dancer of their school's dance club, Lee Taeyong. Finally! Their friend is getting married even though it's not a real marriage. But hey... it's still a marriage!

 

"What's with this flower crown and weird cape?"

 

"Please blame the organizers of the wedding booth for their weird s." Taeil said as he entered the tent with a smile. "By the way, congratulations Ten-ah. Happy because you got the man of your dreams?"

 

"Hyung! I'm already embarrassed so please shut the up!"

 

Everyone inside the tent bursted out of laughter because of the embarrassed Ten. But on the contrary, they're really happy for Ten and Taeyong. And for sure, a new relationship will surely bloom soon.

 

Meanwhile on the other tent, Yuta kept on whining towards Taeyong who is still smiling widely like an idiot. Goodness gracious. How the hell will he stop on smiling when he feels like he is the luckiest guy in the whole world right now? Even luckier than those who won the lottery and giveaway.

 

"How could you not tell me about this, Lee Taeyong?!" Yuta exclaimed as he glared at him. "I thought we are the best of friends!"

 

"If I told you about my feelings for Ten then for sure you'll just ruin everything! He will find out about my feelings very soon!"

 

Yuta rolled his eyes for the nth time. Even though he is happy for his best friend, he still can't help but sulk because Taeyong never said anything about him having feelings for this certain boy that goes by the name, Ten. How could he do this to him?! Is that even what best friends are for? Taeyong's a traitor! He is a certified traitor! Darn it!

 

"Seriously? Is that what you think of me? But still... you could've told me! I looked like an idiot thinking why the hell are you spacing out sometimes and who or what were you staring at!"

 

"Look, Naka

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter