iii. fashion evaluation 101

love arrest
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THREE.

Johnny slowly reached for Ten's wrist as he looked at him intently and held out a chain with heart design that he got from the wedding booth earlier. At the same time as him, two boys also reached for Ten's wrist, holding out a chain with heart design as well.

 

He gritted on his teeth as he glared at the two boys named, Jung Jaehyun and Lee Taeyong. The three of them are reaching out for Ten's wrist at the same time. Ten only looked at them cluelessly with his jaw literally dropping in shock. 

 

What the actual are these two bastards doing? Why are they trying to get a hold of Ten's wrist just like what he is doing? For their information, he and Ten are going to get married soon. Oh come on! Don't tell him that... they're also planning to marry him too?! Damn!

 

"Chittaphon Leechaiyakul, you're under arrest!" The three of them said at the same time as well. this ! So the two bastards are really planning to marry him too?! As if he will let that happen. "Who will you choose to marry among the 3 of us?"

 

"What?" The clueless and dumbfounded Ten asked.

 

As he looked into Ten's eyes, the memories of how he fell in love with Ten instantly crashed in his mind like the huge waves in the shore.

 

Because Johnny was born and originally from Chicago, it is only natural for him to evaluate the clothes of every people around him especially when he arrived in Korea. The people in his country wore sassy, new fashioned and high-end clothes. He evaluates everything from head to toe, not missing any details. From the hair style, clothes, shoes and the way people confidently bring themself. The reason why he is called as a fashion evaluator and Johnny's fashion evaluation started.

 

Being the school's famous fashion evaluator, almost all of the students in their school approaches him just to hear his evaluation of how they look in their clothes.

 

"How can you be so good at evaluating what everyone wears, Johnny-ah?" Hansol asked while they're walking on their way to the cafeteria. "Everyone really wants fashion evaluation from you."

 

Johnny flashed a grin and shrugged his shouders. "I don't know, Hansol hyung. Maybe it's the thing called talent working?" He raised his eyebrows before bursting out of laughter.

 

Hansol faked a cough. "Nevermind. I'll just pretend that I did not hear anything."

 

"Seriously, hyung? I was just joking!"

 

The two stopped walking on their tracks when a female student suddenly popped out in front of them, tears are forming at the corner of her eyes as she looked at the two.

 

"You are the famous fashion evaluator, Johnny Seo. Am I correct?" The girl pointed her index finger at Johnny with a serious expression, causing him to walk backwards and Hansol only looked at them. "They're bullying me and I can't make my crush notice me! I need your fashion evaluation, oppa!" She started crying after saying those words.

 

Looking at her fashion from head to toe, he instantly shook his head. "Whoah. Don't cry. Alright, I'll evaluate your fashion from head to toe right here and right now." He firmly stated and held her shoulders.

 

"No offense but... student, you need to work on your fashion. Seriously. There are so many changes needed. The way you dressed up is just so... terrible. I'm sorry for the term but that's the truth."

 

"I-It's alright, Johnny oppa..."

 

Johnny touched a strand of her hair and shook his head. "Your hair is dry and messy. Were you born during the 18th century? Do you even know the thing called shampoo and comb? Oh dear God."

 

Next thing he did, he looked at her clothes from head to toe. "Look at your clothes, student. Wait a minute. What's your name, student?"

 

"The name is Kim Yerim or Yeri for short, Johnny oppa."

 

"Alright, Yeri-ah it is. Now, let's go back and continue our fashion evaluation. Where were we? Your clothes right?" He touched and scanned Yeri's clothes before shaking his head for the nth time. "Speaking of your clothes, over-sized pullovers and long skirt? You surely dress like an old woman!"

 

Yeri pouted and looked down. "That's how I dress up and I can't do anything about it. I don't even know the definition of fashion." She exclaimed and a tear fell down from her eyes.

 

"Hush there, little Yeri-ah. Don't cry because the students around will think that I am being harsh on you. I'm not okay?" He ruffled her hair. "To be really honest, you are pretty. Too bad you dress up like a nerd. What's with those big glasses and tacky shoes?"

 

"Correction. I am a certified nerd, oppa." She frankly replied.

 

"No wonder everyone's laughing at you and you can't make your crush notice you. From Johnny's fashion evaluation, I'll give you a 2.5! It was supposed to be 2 but I am giving considerations for you! But don't worry because starting today, that 2.5 will become become a 9! Trust me!"

 

What Johnny just said is surely going to happen. From this day forward, a new Kim Yerim will be born. With the help of his fashion evaluation, he'll change the life of poor little Yeri. He will take matters into his very own hands for her ultimate transformation.

 

"Meet me at the school's gate at exactly 3:30 in the afternoon. I will accompany you to the mall later okay? More importantly, remove that damned glasses off and use contact lenses instead! Do you understand?" He ruffled Yeri's hair with a chuckle and removed the tears from the corner of her eyes.

 

"Yes. I understand, Johnny oppa! I trust in your skills!" Yeri flashed a wide smile before politely bowing down. "Thank you for the evaluation. I'll see you later!" Was the last thing she said before walking away in full joy.

 

Johnny flashed a smile as well as he looked at the jumping and overjoyed Yeri walking along the hallway. Soon, there will be a new beginning in her life.

 

Hansol suddenly clapped his hands, amazed of what he just witnessed. "Whoah! Your evaluation skills are really smooth and accurate, Johnny-ah! It surely is something that I cannot do!"

 

"What the hell, Hansol hyung? You're flattering me!"

 

"It's true, Johnny-ah! I take back what I said earlier! Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter