ii. rules are rules!

love arrest
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TWO.

Jaehyun reached for Ten's wrist and held out a chain with a heart design that he got from the wedding booth earlier. At the same time as him, two boys also reached for Ten's wrist, holding out a chain with heart design as well.

 

He arched a brow and glanced at the two boys named, Johnny Seo and Lee Taeyong. What the hell are these bastards up to? Can't they see he and Ten are going to get married? Don't tell him that... they are also planning that as well?! No way in hell!

 

"Chittaphon Leechaiyakul, you're under arrest!" The three of them said at the same time. So they really are planning to arrest and take Ten to the wedding booth as well? In their dreams because he'll make sure that Ten chooses him! "Who will you choose to marry among the 3 of us?"

 

"What?" Ten, who is clueless and dumbfounded of what is happening, asked.

 

As he looked into Ten's clueless eyes, the memories of how he fell in love with Ten instantly played in his mind like it only happened yesterday.

 

Being one of the smartest students in their class, he was nominated and voted as the student council president of their school. And being the student council president means he is the one in charge of their school's events, disciplining the students, checking if they are following the rules and keeping the school in order along with the teachers and other staffs of the school.

 

It was a busy day for Jaehyun since he and the other members of the council are having a meeting about their latest fund raising project. They are talking about what kind of fund raising project will they do in order to have enough funds for the school's upcoming feeding program for the poor families.

 

"Suggestions? Anyone?" Jaehyun asked and looked at s one by one.

 

Hansol, the vice president of the student council, raised his hand. "How about if we sell some home made goodies to the students, Jaehyun-ah?"

 

"Hmm. Why not, Hansol hyung? But who will make the goodies? It's also a pain in the because we are going to spend money and put the pressure to the one who will make it. So okay. What about the others? Any other suggestions?"

 

Irene, the secretary of the student council, raised her hand. "I suggest we make the students donate sacks of rice, canned goods, pack of biscuits as well as instant drinks and toys? What do you say?" She suggested and eyed the members one by one to convince them.

 

"Not bad, Irene noona. But if we do that, I'm sure some of the student's parents are going to put it all on the council because we are making them spend their money."

 

Jaehyun started massaging his temples before heaving a sigh. Being a part of the student council and having the highest position in it surely is so difficult huh?

 

"You're right about that, Jae." Yuta, who is also a student council member shrugged, and nodded in agreement. "So what's the best solution for this fund raising project?"

 

Lami, the youngest member and one of the student representatives raised her hand. "Jaehyun oppa, what can you say about a organizing dance performance? Let's just add an entrance fee. I'm sure the students especially the unnies will like it!"

 

Seulgi, the student council's auditor clapped her hands. "Our little Lami suggested a very great idea! But the thing is... we'll also have to spend money for the stage, props and other details so all in all it also has its disadvantages. Am I right?" She explained and flashed a wide smile.

 

"Yes. Seulgi noona is correct. A dance performance is surely going to help us but the budget is our problem and it's also a pain in the ."

 

Can someone please tell him what to do? His head is about to explode, thinking of what he fund raising project they'll do for the upcoming feeding program! Darn it!

 

"So? Does anyone have any other suggestions?"

 

More suggestions were thrown by the members but none of them got approved. All their suggestions got its advantages and disadvantages. It's so hard to decide for a final decision of what fund raising project they are going to do or more like it's hard to take the risk because of the consequences. Darn it!

 

After a couple of hours, they decided to finished the meeting and talk about it some other time. "Let's talk about this fund raising project some other time. Alright, we'll wrap this up. Good job everyone. Meeting adjourned." Jaehyun cleared his throat and stood up from his chair.

 

Everyone nodded and stood up in order to stretch their arms. "I hope we could come up with a final decision."

 

"Let's hope so."

 

"Bye everyone! I still have my class!"

 

One by one, the members started leaving because of their own schedules except for Jaehyun who went back to where he was sitting earlier.

 

"Jaehyun-ah, aren't you going to leave?" Yuta asked as he packed up his stuffs inside his backpack.

 

He smiles and shakes his head. "No. I'll be staying here for a while, Yuta hyung. I still have some things to do."

 

"Aigoo. Student council president duties huh?"

 

"Yeah, hyung."

 

Soon, Yuta left the student council office and Jaehyun was left all alone. Focusing on his laptop, he started checking and editing the list of their council's budget to see if any of their suggestions will do.

 

It was a dead silence inside the office and only the sound of the laptop's keyboard could be heard. Jaehyun's eyes are currently fixated into the laptop, focusing on what he is doing. He thoroughly examined every details so that they could finalize everything and submit it to their student council adviser.

 

The door of the office suddenly opened and Jaehyun swears that he almost had a heart attack and one way trip to heaven because of the sudden situation happening. Holy . He thought he was already going to die because of the shock! Darn it!

 

It must be Yuta since he is the type who doesn't knock and tends to just open the door like it's his own home. Maybe he forgot something in the office?

 

"Did you forgot something again, Yuta hyung?"

 

"Ohmygosh! Thank God someone is here!" An unfamiliar voic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter