iv. can i have this dance?

love arrest
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

FOUR.

Taeyong gently reached out for Ten's wrist and locked gazes with his eyes. He held out a chain with a heart design that he got from the wedding booth earlier. At the same time as him, two boys also reached for Ten's wrist, holding out a chain with a heart design as well.

 

He furiously shoots daggers at the two boys named, Jung Jaehyun and Johnny Seo who are reaching out for Ten's wrist at the same time. Ten only looked at them with nothing but question marks lingering in his head and cluelessness evident in his eyes.

 

What the ing are these bastards trying to do right now? Why are they reaching out Ten's wrist just like what he is doing? Are they stupid or what? Don't they really get the logic that he and Ten are going to get married and they're getting in his way? Unless... they are planning to marry him as well?! No way in hell!

 

"Chittaphon Leechaiyakul, you're under arrest!" The three of them said at the same time. Damn! So they're really planning to arrest him using this chain and marry him?! But of course, he won't let that happen. "Who will you choose to marry among the 3 of us?"

 

"What?" Ten asked as he looked at them with a clueless and dumbfounded expression.

 

As he looked into Ten's eyes, the memories of how he fell with Ten instantly flashed inside his mind in just a snap.

 

Because dancing is a part of Taeyong's passion in life, it is only natural for him to become a part of their school's dance club and most especially to be the leader of the said club. He is like the father figure of the dance club and the one in charged of the club members, dance choreographies, performances inside and outside of the school and anything related to the dance club.

 

Being the leader and y dancer of their school's dance, everyone especially the girls surely admire him because he's got the looks and talent. In short, he is totally a complete package. But the thing is... they are also quite scared of him because his aura screams of bad but a hot one at that.

 

While he and his best friend Yuta is on his way to the dance club's practice room, he can't help but glance at the students looking at them like they are some sort of a showbiz or something.

 

"Look! Lee Taeyong looks so handsome today! Too bad he is a bad student!"

 

"Taeyong oppa looks so undeniably good! Shame to the gods of Mt. Olympus!"

 

"Ohmygosh! It's Taeyong oppa! Aigoo. I want the dance club's performance!"

 

And so on and so fourth irritating topics about him. He just shake his head and continued to walk along the school hallway until Yuta broke the silence between them.

 

"Your popularity is surely no joke, Taeyong. Look at these girls who are falling head over heels for you!" Yuta said before shaking his head. "But I am more handsome than you. Remember that okay?" He chuckled and hits his arm.

 

"Whatever you say, Nakamoto. I don't give a nor a  about the girls around and it'll be better if you stop with your nonsense." Taeyong said in a lazy tone.

 

Yuta could only shake his head for the nth time. "No wonder they keep on calling you a bad student in this school. If only they knew how stupid you are-" He did not get to finish his sentence when he saw Taeyong's deathly glare.

 

"Shut the up, Yuta Nakamoto or else I'll really show you how bad of an  I am."

 

Instead of feeling scared and threatened, he started bursting out of laughter. "Oh you try, Lee Taeyong! I am scared! Really scared!"

 

"I can't believe you're not feeling scared nor threatened! Why did you even became my best friend again?!" He groaned in frustration and massaged his temples.

 

"Because you love me. Isn't that an enough reason?"

 

Taeyong is about to respond to Yuta's statement when his phone suddenly started ringing. He could only close his eyes and ears because of the annoying ringtone.

 

"Hello? What? A meeting?" Yuta's eyes blinked twice before eventually nodding. "Alright. I'll be there in a few."

 

After the short phone conversation, Yuta turned his attention back to Taeyong. "Looks like, I have to go because the student council will have a meeting. Be careful on your way Mr. bad y dancer of the school's dance club." He said in a mocking tone.

 

"I don't care. Just go and don't ever come back! Kidding aside!" He chuckled before bidding goodbye to his best friend.

 

When he is already out of his sight, he proceeded to the practice room of the dance club. Since classes are already over, he and the other members can now spend their remaining time in the room to practice and dance.

 

As soon as he entered the practice room and all the members saw him, one of them immediately stood up and approached him.

 

"Taeyong hyung, you're finally here!" The younger member that goes by the name Jeno said. "We got a really big problem!"

 

"What is it, Jeno-ah? Tell me."

 

"One of our break dancers, Jisung-ah, injured his back and his doctor said he can't perform for a while. What are we going to do about that, hyung? Our dance performance is only a month from now!"

 

Uh oh. What Jeno just said really is a big problem. Why did this have to happen? Jisung is one of the best break dancers in the club and without him, there will completely be no impact to their dance routine at all. Holy .

 

Even though he looks so calm and collected on the outside, God knows how much he's already panicking and worrying for Jisung. "Aigoo. I guess that kid overworked himself. I hope he is fine though."

 

All of a sudden, Jaemin who is also a member of the dance club suddenly barged inside the room. "You don't have to worry, hyung! I already contacted Yixing, Jongin, and Sehun sunbae-nim to be the panel for the sudden audition. They are now on their way here." He said before flashing a reassuring smile.

 

"Is that so? That's a relief, Jaemin-ah." Taeyong heaved a sigh of relief like a weigh has been lifted off his shoulder and sat down on the floor with his head facing down. "Now, we just have to wait for our sunbae-nims to come."

 

It took a while for Yixing, Jongin, and Sehun to come. The three of them are former members of the dance club and Jongin used to be their leader. But since they already graduated and became alumnis of the school, they are not a part of the club anymore.

 

"It's been a while, kids. How are you?" Was the first thing that Jongin said as soon as he came inside the room with a smile.

 

Yixing flashed a smile, showing his dimple. "I missed this room. By the way, how's everyone? I heard that you are all doing well!"

 

On the other hand, Sehun just flashed a small smile and waved at the members of the club.

 

"Sunbae-nims!" Taeyong exclaimed before bowing down. "The dance club is doing well but it's nothing compared to your generation." He chuckled and scratched his nape.

 

Jongin chuckled as he ap

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter