Queenkas, Quarters, and Quietness

Was It Worth Getting Hurt Just To Get Hurt More?
Kihyo's POV
 
I left with Minmin from the cafeteria to go to my locker for the next class. Though when I opened a my locker, a note fell onto the top of my feet. "What's that?" Minmin asked. I just shook my head saying, "I don't know..." I opened it up and read it with her.
 
Listen up , you don't know who you are messing with
Don't hang out with the twins or else 
Me and the rest of The Trippers are going to mess you up
FOR GOOD
You won't even be able to show your face anywhere.
You're lucky I'm nice
I'm letting you go with a warning
The Trippers Leader,
Li Minyoung
 
Minmin and I gasped. I have to stay away from the twins? She can't make me. "Hey Minmin, who is Li Minyoung." I said looking at her with curiosity. Though, at the sight of her, you could've known that someone punched her in the stomach. "That is Li Minyoung of the Trippers. The Trippers is a group here at school and all the members there are queenkas!" she kind of screamed and whispered at the same time.
 
The Trippers. Great, another boss of the school. I told myself I didn't want to be included with another group of bullies. I sighed and grabbed my books with Minmin and went to the next class.
 
When we got to class, I kept thinking about Kwangmin and Youngmin oppa. I guess I have to stay away from them. At least they don't know where I live.
 
I continued to listen to the teacher and after school went home.
 
Minyoung's POV
 
I saw that girl that was with the Youngmin oppa during class walking home by herself. Looks like she got my note. I smirked and went over to Youngmin and Kwangmin oppa who were looking for someone. Of course they are looking for me. "Annyeong oppas!" I flipped my hair to the side to make me look more professional. "I'm here." "Huh...what?" Youngmin said and looked over to me.
 
"I'm here! Weren't you looking for me?" I hugged both of them. Youngmin was getting uncomfortable with me and pushed my arm of him. "Get off me." I glanced up and found Kwangmin glaring at me. I just obediently let go. Then by the corner of my eye, I saw my other members talking to each other and giggling. I called them over here and they blushed when they saw the twins. 
 
I glanced back at Youngmin but he was gone.
 
Kwonji's POV
 
I was walking back home when I saw someone the reminded me of someone I met when me and my sister were kids. I went a bit closer to him and my eyes went wide. It was my sisters' best guy friend. I walked over there and pulled him over.
 
"Hey remember me?" I said covering his mouth so he wouldn't scream. He squinted his eyes at me and hugged me. I was a bit surprised. "It's you! Kihyo's brother! Kwonji!" I can't believe he remembered me after all these years.
 
"Hey I was wondering if my brother and I can go to your house with you so I can see Kihyo." he said waiting for Kwangmin who looked like he was with some girls. "Yeah sure." I said walking over to the gate with him. He ran over back to Kwangmin to help him with th girls. I heard his twin say, "GET OFF ME! HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY THAT!"
 
They both went with me to my house. I hope Kihyo is home, so she could see I met the twins.
 
Kihyo's POV
 
I got home and went in my room to do my homework. I can't even believe that it's the first day of school and we have to do a report  on Korean History. I'm terribly bad at speeches and I'm scared of crowds. I called Minmin to come over to my house so she would help me...and because she has the same report to do.
 
I heard the doorbell ring. I ran out of the room, ran down the stairs, and opened the door. I saw Minmin out on the porch smiling at me. "This is a cool house, way bigger than mine." she gasped looking around the house. I just laughed out at her and said. "Come on let's go to my room." I grabbed her wrist like what she did to me at school today and showed her my room. 
 
She gasped once again at the sight of my room. "OMO Kihyo-ah you rhouse is cooler than mine." she said jumping onto my bed. "Yeah, I think i get it now." I laughed again at her childish behavior.
 
"Lets start now, I wanna get this over with!" though when I opened up my sling bag I heard my brother shout, "DONGSAENG IM HOME WITH SOME FRIENDS OF MINE!" I sighed and yelled back, "OKAY OPPA BE RIGHT THERE!" I signaled for Minmin to come with me also.
 
As we walked down the stairs, Minmin was telling me how she always puts quarters in her shoes and wears them so she wounldn't be nervous (A/N: I actually did this before). "Jinjja? Quarters?" she just nodded her head back at me.
 
We both went in the living room to find my brother and the twins sitting at the kitchen table eating kimbap and ddukbokki. "Oppa! I can't believe you didn't tell me there was kimbap in the fridge! I could've eaten that for breakfast instead of bulgogi." I said and grabbed one out of his plate, igonoring the twins. 
 
Youngmin's POV
 
I noticed that Kihyo-ah wasn't herself lately. I didn't see her at school after lunch, she usually takes kimbap from me or Kwangminnie, and she's ignoring us, she didn't even say annyeong or anything.
 
So I was quiet until Kwonji hyung and Kwangminnie were done eating. We were doing our homework until I finished first and asked Kwonji hyung where Kihyo's room is. He told me and I went inside her room. She turned around to look at the door and was surprised that I came in. She then immediately turned back to her homework.
 
"Hey Kihyo-ah?" I said, she still didn't respond though. "Why are you ignoring me and Kwangmin?" Still quiet. "Tell me or else I'm going to start tickle you." Hey eyes widened and looked at me. I smirked at her and she finally said, "Okay, fine." She took out a note from her backpack and gave it to me. 
 
I read the note and looked back at her. She just sighed and nodded. "Listen up Kihyo-ah, Me, Kwangmin, Minmin, Kwonji, and the rest of your friends are going to protect you no matter what. Arasseo?" She listened carefully. "Arasseo oppa."
 
I stood up hearing Kwangmin shout from downstairs that we have to leave now. "Remember that!" I said before leaving her room and the house.

I have a feeling that this story is only going to be about 20 or 24 chapters long. Due to the fact that I wanna finish my other story. Mianhe!!!
 
~PikaChugaChu69