Record, Rewind, and Replay

Was It Worth Getting Hurt Just To Get Hurt More?
Kihyo's POV
 
After a few days now I've been heading to school with Youngmin, Kwangmin, and Minmin. Today, we were laughing at a joke that Kwangmin joked out even though it wasn't even funny. I guess Kwangmin is finally starting to warm up to me. We were laughing like crazy, though it was until we got to school.
 
Three girls pulled me over to the side, they looked awefully the same. "Hey, what's up Kihyo?" they said together, "If your wondering why we look the same it's because we are triplets." I nodded my head and opened my mouth to say something until one of the girls covered my mouth, "We know your name because we've heard about you. I'm Minyoung, this is Dami the one that was born 5 minutes after me, and this is Chanrin born 6 minutes after Dami." I wasn't really sure if I was supposed to know that.
 
Minyoung removed her hand from my mouth and continued talking, "Anyway, we want to ask you some questions, don't worry it's only three." she finished looking at Dami who looked like she was hiding something behind her. I thought it was just her phone or something.
 
"Well first question, Who are your bestfriends?"
 
"Well, Youngmin, Kwangmin, Minmin, and other various people."
 
"What is your favorite food of all time, and what do you hate?"
 
"I especially love kimbap here at school, its popularity is over the roof, I hate...well nothing so far."
 
"Last question, Do you have any brothers or sisters? If you do explain them.
 
"I have a brother named Kwonji, he could be such a pain sometimes. Though its good having a big brother, I'm just using him for his answers on the tests I have." I giggled at the last part of what I said.
 
"Well that's all of the questions, gomawo for answering. Oh and by the was, we are called The Trippers."
 
I though back in my head. I've heard of that before didn't I. Oh well, I'll just figure it out later. I walked into the school and into class.
 
Minyoung's POV
 
I was walking away with my dongsaengs laughing our off. "I can't believe she fell for that! We were only using her!" Chanrin exclaimed. "When are we going to edit this?" Dami said holding the recorder that we used to record everything that pabo girl said. "We are going to edit this at home after school, then after the results of what we come up with, we are going to show Kwangmin oppa."
 
"This is the most greatest plan ever!" Chanrin said daydreaming of the future. "Now, now dongsaeng, calm down." I said going into my class. It was pretty mean of the principal to not let my dongsaengs be in the same class as me. But it's the Kingkas appa, so I should respect him, so I can marry Kwangmin oppa.
 
I giggled, just as I realized everyone in class was staring at me funny. "What are you looking at?!" I yelled at them and they went back to what they were doing. "She's so weird sometimes." I heard a girl mutter and turned to her. "What did you say Mrs. I'm-way-better-than-her?" I said going to her eye level. "Uh," she was completely taken aback, "nothing." I nodded my head in approval, "I thought so."
 
(Time skip to after school at The Trippers house)
 
"Unnie ppalli! I've been waiting for this moment for the whole day!" Chanrin ran upstairs to my room where the editor computer was. "Okay, okay just wait for your unnies!" I said laughing at the over excited Chanrin.
 
I sat down in the front of the computer fixing and editing stuff with my dongsaengs. It's going to take some time thought, but all going to be worth it. I finally finished and this was the result, I rewinded and showed it to the girls:
 
I especially hate Kwangmin,
he could be such a pain sometimes.
I'm just using him for his popularity.
 
"This is perfect! Now it's time for revenge for what you did to me after all these years Kihyo." I saved the recording into the recorder and smirked.
 
*FLASHBACK*
 
(A/N:This was way back when they were like 5 or 6, oh and this is still Minyoung's POV)
I came to school with my sisters and kissed our umma goodbye. My two other sisters went to go color dogs. I sat down on the floor with my friends Youngmin and Kwangmin. Then the teacher told us to quiet down because she had to make an announcement.
 
"Okay class, we have a new student today, her name is Moon Kihyo. The new girl greeted us shyly, "A-annyeong." she looked so shy. I wanted to be her friend. I raised my hand to show her around the classroom. After showing her around, I showed her to Youngmin and Kwangmin. 
 
"This is Youngmin and Kwangmin, they're twins." I said pointing to them. "Annyeonghaseyo!" they both said. She just waved back. The guy Kwangmin is my crush he is so cute, even though he exactly looks like Youngmin. Though when I was daydreaming Kwangmin and Youngmin took away Kihyo from me. I saw them laughing at jokes.
 
I was okay with them laughing but I over heard them talking about being best friends, they even shook on it. Weren't the twins MY 
 
It was time for the pictures of the day. Our teacher said that the twins and I should take a picture together, I was going to nod my head in agreement until Kwangmin suggested that Kihyo should take a picture with us. I frowned at that idea. We took the picture and it turned out that I wasn't in it.
 
Youngmin was on the left of the picture, Kihyo in the middle, and Kwangmin holding hands with hers! The only part of me that you can see it my hand! I walked away in frustration.
 
"Kihyo-ah, promise us that we will always be the most bestest of best friends there is?" I heard Youngmin and Kwangmin talk. "Neh oppa!" Bwoh! She could call them oppa, but not ME?!
 
"Watch out Kihyo, you are going to regret ever coming into this school and meeting me." I muttered.
 
*FLASHBACK*
 
Kihyo's POV
 
I got to my house with Minmin. I was wondering lately, where have I heard Minyoung before, I know its when I was younger, but I don't remember.
 
"I got the club sheet today in homeroom, did you?" Minmin interrupted my thoughts. I replied back pulling out the sheet, "I want to sign up for the chemistry club." "Cool, me too." "Now let's start on our homework shall we?" I said in a royal tone. She giggled, "Neh. We shall." We just ended up laughing.
 
I finished my homework first so I the T.V. It turned out that SHINee had a performance today because of the channel I was on. They were singing Replay.
 
Noona neomu yeppeo
(Geu geunyuhreul boneun naneun) Michyuh
Ha hajiman ijehn jichyuh
Replay, Replay, Replay
 
The moment I was singing along Minmin stood up and started dancing. I laughed hard.
 
Noonan naul MVP booruhoomeh poodeuthaetji
Neulshisunjibjoong geunyuhwa hamke itneun nan so cool
Jebal I sohneul nohji malja deon naui dajimeun
 Uhneu soonganbootuh guhjishingeol ara
 
The song was done and it for us it we ended up laughing our off. It was until we both heard the doorbell ring. We both looked at each other and wiped our joyful tears off and walked up to the door. It was Youngmin. "Oh Youngmin oppa, annye-" she was cut off when Youngmin burst out talking really fast, "I saw that you were talking to Minyoung and Dami and Chanrin, they had a recorder behind their back and recorded everything you had said. I stalked them home and found out that they edited what you said and ended up saying that you hated Kwangmin and only used him for his popularity.....Oh and I ran back here from there house." Youngmin said ending in deep breaths.
 
Surprisingly, I understood all of that. I can't believe that they used me so they can just tell Kwangmin that I hate him. "Did you tell Kwangmin?" Youngmin shook his head still panting, "He is spending the night at his friend's house, and I don't know where is friend's house is."
 
"Then let's just talk to him at school, it's going to be easier than just trying to stalk them...like what you did to Minyoung and her sisters." Youngmin just nodded his head.
 
Youngmin's POV
 
It was the next morning and I found out that Kwangmin went to school early without me. I sighed and walked over to school. I found Minmin and Kihyo walking together. 
 
I greeted them and the three of us walked to school. When we entered the gate I saw something that I know Kihyo would not like. I looked at her and her face was blank. I think she saw the same thing I saw. 
 
And the thing I saw was Kwangmin with The Trippers, holding what looked like a recorder to his ear. Kwangmin had sensed I just came in and he looked up to the three of us. His eyes were looking at Kihyo, It looked like his eyes had an actual black hole in it.
 
I wonder what was going to happen next when Kwangmin came over to Kihyo obviously mad at her. Oh no.....................................................

Annyeonghaeyo Readers! Thank you so much for subscribing and commenting. It means so much to me. But to be honest, I only wrote this story because the plot of this story has been in my mind for so long and I just had to get it out! 
 
Though I hope you will still read this story! Got to go now! Annyeong!
 
~PikaChugaChu69