HIStory

Caffeinated

 

A year ago.

 

“Don’t forget to get in touch buddy. Email me once in a month at least. I will get you updated.” Then Yongguk ended it up with his remarkable grin while holding his baby; his and Himchan’s. Himchan sure is a great lady. She has been a strong supporter to Yongguk. Of why BangHim Holdings is able to stand strong in Korea’s market.

 

Daehyun smirks listening to his advises while nodding. He then paces up slowly, waiting for someone to come, more to expecting someone to come and say goodbye. As he bid his goodbye to his cousin; Yongguk, Daehyun approaching international gate for his flight. He then looked back and saw that Yongguk and Himchan were leaving. Daehyun continue pacing to the gate alone when suddenly a hand strongly gripping his right shoulder.

 

Daehyun widen his eyes and his lashes catches a beautiful girl before him. There is a pregnant pause between Daehyun and a now a girl who is trying to catch her breathe. ‘Probably she was running here and looking for someone.’ thought Daehyun.

 

 

“A-re you okay miss?” asked Daehyun. The girl is now straightening her bent body which able to let her catches her sight to a now shocked Daehyun

“Y-youngjae?”

Youngjae is now beaming to Daehyun as she correcting her dress along the process; “Yeap !!!”

 

 

“Ahh, I don’t know that you are coming” said Daehyun, hiding his grin. “I don’t know that I will come too” said the younger, as she hiding her nervousness when she realized that Daehyun is staring at her up and down.

 

“D-did I wear this wrongly?” asked Jae, saying her clueless thought, inviting a small chuckle from Daehyun. The latter then beams, “No, you look lovely Jae.” - You should wear this more, when I was around’ answered Dae which painting the other a whole can of pink paint on her body. “I-I t-thank you”

 

“Did I take your time to check in? I am so sorry” Youngjae questioned after a pregnant pause between them. “No. You come just in time. I have one hour left before I check in” said Dae which inviting several nods from Youngjae.

 

Both of them are now sitting on a waiting chair near the check in gate, eyeing people sending their love ones off for departure. Daehyun is leaning his body against the chair and stealing a glance to Youngjae from his side eyes. Youngjae then tucked her long hair to her left ear , which is a new thing for Daehyun to see, claiming new feeling for Daehyun to feel for the other. She is so beautiful.