Introduction

Caffeinated

 

Daehyun sits by the shore, admiring the sun setting itself to the Earth. He beams as he settles himself properly on the sand. The edges of his pants are folded upwards to knee level. He can feel the breeze chilling to the environment, dancing on his body. The warmth from his coffee tingles around his nerves. He likes it.

 

He then takes a sip from the cup. The aroma flowing through his nasal brings him back to memories that he tried to leave behind, yet he can’t. As his eyes skimming people walking hand in hand with their soulmates, Daehyun runs his free hand to look through his song playlist. One song clicked and music notes dancing to his ears. Daehyun hums to the song and feel it twinging to his heart. 

 

Daehyun is now staying at Los Angeles. Struggling hard to understand how doing business should be done right. Well, you can say he works up with his Master first. Being forced to leave Korea just because there is none whom is able to work up on his late farther’s business. Perhaps, studying in one of the prestigious University won’t count; but well, you know; not all rich people are happy though. He guessed, not everyone bother to think to think about the speculations run by rich people who always do bad things to put bad images to those within the same community as his. 

 

Daehyun sighs. He wished he could rotate the clock and make his moves back to Korea. He wants a simple life. It is enough for him to just enjoy the scenery around him, whilst holding hand with his love ones. Yes. He missed her. He wonder if she is able to live without him. 1 year passed but he heard nothing from the other. How Daehyun wish that this force not exist within him.

 

He remembered what Yongguk told him before he departed a year ago. The scene of when he first flight from Korea to Los Angeles is still fresh in his head.

 

How have you been doing, Youngjae?’ said Dae’s little heart.