Dorm

Kaisoo adventures: A collection of random drabbles
Title: Dorm
Rating: G
Au: jongin said ksoo looks in the mirror after his shower but he dont live with him
Word count: 246w

"Get in bed with me?" Kyungsoo is all snuggled up in bed while Jongin is walking around trying to find his shirt. "You know i have to get back to my dorm, manager said so" the older sits up, the duvet falling to lay at his hips. "Ignore him like always" jongin is just like kyungsoo, they just had a nice post concert and kyungsoo always likes cuddling, almost as much as jongin does. The latter stomps around like a unsatisfied 5 year old, pout on his lips. 

"But manager yelled at me cause i said the thing about you showering, now the fans are suspecting we live together" kyungsoo knows this, they already argued about it backstage and then again in the car. Kyungsoo is amazed the members has survived with their biggering and their pda all these years.

"Yeah but i already gave you an ear full about it just come here.. please?" Kyungsoo flips the duvet asking jongin to come in. The younger makes his way over and gets in next to his boyfriend. "Not that i minded you standing there in your glory" Jongin playfully bites his cheek at that, "are you gonna shut up or should i go ahead and make you?" Jongin whispers hotly in his ear. and even though they just had kyungsoo moans and feels his throb as blood rushes down. 

Jongin leans in to meet his lips with his and kyungsoo is ready to catch him like always.