Purrfect

Kaisoo adventures: A collection of random drabbles
Title: purrfect
Rating: G
Au: i was talking abt tummy rubs as usual on twitter so
Warnings: catboy!soo
Word count: 745w

When Kyungsoo hears the front door close he flips on to his other side, facing the bedroom door. He's been tossing and turning in bed all night, but he’s not sure how long the night has been.

He went to bed early trying to waste time since his boyfriend Jongin had his first night shift at the office tonight.

Whatever was on tv was uninteresting and the food he made tasted bland eating alone. Theres not much for a little hybrid kitty to do by himself. So after watching a movie he had no idea what was or who was in, he decided he could sleep the time away and he's been in bed since then twisting and turning, trying to let sleep catch up to him. Even in bed he's used to Jongin wrapped around him, like a warm blanket.

He lies there waiting for Jongin to come into their room, crawl into bed and wrap his arms around him. His small flat ears twitch at the thought and a whine escapes his closed mouth. Bare feet step down the hallway of their tiny apartment and stop in front of their bedroom door. Jongin opens the door slowly, not to wake up his sleeping boyfriend, but the light from the hallway hits Kyungsoo’s open eyes, making Jongin realize he’s awake.

"Did I wake you?" he says as he steps in and starts ing his work slacks. "No" the older grumbles, as Jongin pulls off his pants and moves onto his shirt. "I couldn't fall asleep" Jongin stops ing his shirt to look at the other, Kyungsoo turns to his boyfriend an evident pout on his face. "What’s wrong babe? Feeling sick?" Jongin gives up on the buttons and pulls his shirt over his head, now only wearing his boxers he throws his clothes in the direction of their hamper, no idea if it even landed near it.

"No I’m fine" Kyungsoo hates the way it comes out, he sounds sarcastic and Jongin raises his brow at him. The younger goes to the bathroom and brushes his teeth and his face in a hurry and is quickly back crawling into their bed next to Kyungsoo. The latter whines and wiggles his way over to Jongin, laying himself half on top of the younger and snuggling his face into the crook of his neck.

Jongin chuckles as he runs his open palm down Kyungsoo’s back, "what’s really wrong then?" Kyungsoo can practically hear the smirk on his face. Kyungsoo rubs his face on Jongin as he mumbles "i mithedthew". Jongin’s chest rumbles with the heart full laugh he lets out, "you what babe? You made stew?" he teases him. The older props his head up on his folded hands on Jongin’s chest, "you're so annoying" Jongin smirks and pretends to be shocked. "Why would you miss someone annoy-" Kyungsoo shuts him up with a kiss.

"I missed you too" Jongin smirks and leans in for another kiss, but Kyungsoo rolls off of him. "I’m not kidding I couldn't fall asleep the bed was so empty Nini" he pouts and Jongin coos at him. "My poor baby kitty all alone in our big bed" the younger wraps him in his arms and kisses his cheek and continues to leave kisses all over the olders face. Kyungsoo pretends to be disgusted, but this is exactly why he couldn't fall asleep alone. A low purr starts building in his throat.

"Nini can I have tummy rubs?" Jongin clicks his tongue, "tsk that's the only reason why you love me" Kyungsoo giggles, "no you idiot you also me pretty well" Jongin’s eyebrows lift. "With a mouth like that you better be ready to put it into action" Kyungsoo animatedly pretends to think about it.

"No I’m tired I’ll take the tummy rubs please" Kyungsoo beams at the younger, his lips forming a pretty heart which mirrors the hearts in Jongin’s eyes. The latter leans in to kiss him as his hand sneaks under the olders shirt, there he rubs his open palm in small circles just the way Kyungsoo likes it. The latter purrs and let's his eyes fall shut.

Jongin continues to vary between scratching the olders tummy lightly and rubbing him in circles. It doesn't take long for Kyungsoo’s purrs to settle for a quiet rumble and his ears twitch as he falls asleep.

"Goodnight baby" Jongin pulls the other closer and kisses his flat ear before he lets sleep take over.


a/n: if anyones wondering ksoo is a scottish fold munchkin tihihi... also yea this was like rly fast they were like hi bye but i still hope u like it lmao