Lift off

Kaisoo adventures: A collection of random drabbles
Title: Lift off
Rating: G
Au: So Ksoo said he wanted to go to the moon on his bucket list lmao
Warnings/kinks: failed fluff, failed angsty jongin
Word count: 1,3w
 

 
Kyungsoo's face is buried in Jongin's chest. It's been a long day and they'd decided to go to bed after dinner. It's a Friday night, but they don't usually go out anyways.

So now they're lying in their room. Illuminated by the last rays of sunshine as it descents outside their window.
Jongin loves times like this, when he gets to appreciate living with Kyungsoo. He loves waking up to him molded against his body, even if it means they'll both be dripping in sweat. But there's nothing like sharing your body heat with the person you love.

Jongin cards his fingers through the elders hair, making Kyungsoo hum in appreciation. "Talk to me" Jongin says in a low voice. Kyungsoo chuckles, "there's nothing to say". He tilts his head up to lock gazes with the other and they stay like that for a good minute.

"Tell me about your dreams"

Kyungsoo narrows his eyes at him in question. "You already know all my dreams" he playfully hits him, sitting up to look down at him.

Jongin quickly pulls him back to his chest, "Tell me again" he mutters. Kyungsoo croons "I wanna be a singer, I'm working hard to get there". Jongin nuzzles his nose into the elders hair and inhales the scent of their shared shampoo. Jongin kisses him on the forehead. "I wanna be a dancer, I'm also working hard to get there" he mocks him.

"But most of all I want you to be happy"

Kyungsoo groans and rubs his face into Jongin's chest. "Stop saying stuff like that" he complains, but he doesn't actually mean it. "Would you want me to lie then?" the younger teases, but ends up getting smacked in the chest by his boyfriend.

They lay in a serine silence and when Kyungsoo's tired enough he mumbles "I wanna go to the moon".

"Mmhmm" Jongin acknowledges, also half asleep. Until he realizes what his boyfriend had said, he starts giggling. Giggles turning into full blown laughter.

Kyungsoo gets up, annoyed that his boyfriend ruined his sleep. "Why are you laughing?!" He stares at Jongin as mean as he can muster half asleep. "I'm sorry you’re just so cute babe" Jongin has calmed down and he's rubbing away the few stray tears that's escaped his eyes. Kyungsoo doesn't find it amusing at all, "what's so funny about going to the moon?" he mutters, turning away from Jongin and pulling the covers up to his shoulders. "Babe, that's not what I meant, I was just overwhelmed with how cute it was". He wraps his arms around the elder, but Kyungsoo pulls them off.

They fall asleep like that. Jongin spooning Kyungsoo without actually touching him.

The next morning Jongin wakes up to a cold bed and an empty apartment.

It's Saturday so they don't have work, but he thinks Kyungsoo might have gone to train in Chanyeol's studio. He sits by their dining table and thinks for so long he ends up eating soggy cereal.

Jongin calls and texts Kyungsoo throughout the entire day, but the other never gets back to him. He could go to the dance studio he works at, and train for an audition he has later on this month. But he finds he can't get himself to leave without knowing if Kyungsoo is mad at him. He doesn't know how to cook and he's been trying to make dinner for when his boyfriend gets home, if he gets home.

When he finally gives up and the kitchen looks like he intended on blowing it up, he looks to check what time it is. His eyes widen at the numbers on the screen. It's 9pm, and there's no sign of his boyfriend. Jongin feels like crying, they've never argued, was this even an argument? They didn't actually argue. He throws himself on the couch and stares at the ceiling thinking over all the things he ed up. 

He only realizes he's fallen asleep when he's woken by the lock clicking and the front door opening. Kyungsoo walks into the living room and Jongin bolts up and shuffles over to Kyungsoo.

"Jongin what the hell did you do to our kitchen?" Jongin turns around and winces at the sight of their kitchen, absolutely wrecked. "I tried making dinner for you.. because I thought..." he trails off and follows Kyungsoo into the kitchen as the latter starts cleaning.

"That maybe it'd make you less mad" Kyungsoo turns around and meets his eyes in an amused gaze. They crinkle a little as he starts to laugh. "Jongin I'm not mad at you" he squeezes out between his laughing. The younger lights up at his words and jumps forward to wrap his boyfriend in his arms.

"Jongin you didn't lay around all day feeling bad for yourself cause you thought I was mad, did you?"

"Argh" he complains and hugs Kyungsoo tighter. 

"Why didn't you answer any of my calls or texts?" He pouts, "I was recording a demo all day and I didn't check my phone until on my way home, and then I was on my way anyways" Jongin deflates and let's go of the elder; he pulls him into the living room and pushes him to sit on the couch. 

He cleans the kitchen and makes ramen for them to eat. 

"I could've made something healthier", says Kyungsoo over their tiny dining table. "Yeah but I wanted to make something" Jongin pouts. "Stop pouting, I'm not mad" Jongin lifts his head, "I know! Don't worry" he quickly assures.

Kyungsoo washes the minimal amount of dishes as Jongin back hugs him. His thumb caressing small circles on the others stomach, he kisses up his neck and nibbles at his earlobe.

Kyungsoo moans, "don't you think I deserve a pick me up after being sad all day?" Jongin croons in his ear.

Kyungsoo dries his hands and turns around to wrap his arms around the younger. Their eyes lock before leaning in and lips touch. The kiss is soft, but develops into something far more sensual. 
 
Jongin picks Kyungsoo up and carries him to their bedroom.
 

a/n: it's very fast paced i know, didnt wanna drag it out tho ;_;

i'll probs rename this idk if it makes sense.. like yknow when u go to the moon theres lift off and jongin thinks theyre arguing so yknow he's like here it goes idk wtf is a title