Chapter 00

City of Stars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was during a late night practice when Chanyeol and his group of basketball mates were discussing about Kai—his legendary “Kai’s Magic”.

About how he’s able to get into uncountable relationships flings, despite his notorious Casanova reputation. About how he’s able to grab the attention of anybody with a pair of eyes, male or female, effortlessly. About how he never fails to get what or who he wants.

Which he definitely has to agree to. He experienced it first hand after all. He stills remembers that one time. That one time that managed to make his heart skipped a beat and his cheeks to show a hint of red when he shared a brief eye contact with Kai as the tanned male walked into the school gym about seven months ago. And mind you, that was the period where he was head over heels over Baekhyun and was in the process of wooing him. 

That was when an idea suddenly came to him and decided to give Sehun a call.

“Why didn’t I ever think of that?” Chanyeol thought as he excused himself from the group.

 

 

“I don’t want to, Yeol.”

“Why not? It’s will be fun! I promise.”

“Yeah but I’m not really in a mood to look for fun, I just want to chil—” Sehun answered lazily as he took off his shoes at his doorstep, the phone kept in place between his ear and right shoulder.

"The more you should come! It’s been so long, Sehun. And who knows you might just meet that ‘One True Love’ you’ve been blabbing about for ages.” Chanyeol teases, cutting him off.

Sehun rolled his eyes at that and walked towards his room and have his back fall against the softness of his bed. Phone now lying beside him on loudspeaker. “Right. At a club. Okay.”

“Whatever, I don’t care. You have to come and that’s final, our friendship is on the line. This time it’s important.”

Now that caught his attention.

“What’s so important about a gathering you plan once every two weeks. Is something special happening?” He asked curiously, trying to get answers out of Chanyeol.

Too bad for him, his opponent is his best friend. Someone that is able to read him without the need to be in person.

“Come if you want to know,” And just like that, their position switched. The taller of the two now has the upper hand. Thanks to the fact that curiosity always gets the best out

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter