II.

✗ Weightless Love ✗

"OMO! this phone is so cute!" Angela giggled while looking at the sample.

*Yeah, like Minwoo…kekeke~* Kasha thought, giggling.

All of them were in some sort of waiting room outside the studio.

Today was the day they would film the said LG commercial that was announced to them a few days ago.

"Eherm, guys." the director tried to get their attention, but failed.

"Eherm, ehem... EHEM! YAH!" everyone turned to the director.

*Well that got their attention...* the director smiled in triumph.

"Okay, so basically you guys are not singing nor dancing, pssh, too common already." he paused and rolled his eyes then continued."So what you're doing is a funny commercial. So, who's Sara?"

Sara raised her hand. "Congratulations lady, you get to kiss Jeongmin in this commercial." Sara beamed.

The girls giggled at the reaction Jeongmin showed. His face showed either disgust or self-pity. Everyone knew what Sara was like. She was a stuck-up snob.

She isn't ugly, but isn't gorgeous either.

*Ughhh, Sara? Seriously? What did I do in my past life to deserve this, God?* JeongMin desperately thought.

"Holy sheezus, hyung. Good luck." Minwoo whispered over to Jeongmin.

"Sara,Jeongmin, follow me." Sara followed, walking with glee. However, Jeongmin followed, slumping his shoulders.

It seemed like they were supposed to film first. Once they were in the studio and out of earshot,Hyunseongturned to the 8 others that were sniggering at Jeongmin's unfortunate role.

"So, I'm not the only one that dislikes Sara?"  HyunSeoung slowly asked.

"Uh, no sheep Sherlock." Tina rolled her eyes.

"Meanie." Hyunseong stuck his tongue out.

"Whatever." Tina replied, rolling her eyes again, but she giggled after.

 

"Uhh, so, uhh, H-hi Kasha, Kasha's your name right?" Kwangmin glanced at Kasha who was holding in her laughter. *Aigoo, he's too cute.*

"Yeah, My name's Kasha. Kwangmin right? What's up?" Kasha held her hand out for a bro fist. He bumped his knuckles with her.

"Hahaha. Yeah. So uhh, yeah. Have you-" Kwangmin was interrupted by the sound of snorting. He turned to see a LOL-ing Youngmin. "Oh shut up."He quietly mumbled.

Tina scoffed. Janey held her hand up to to suppress her laughter.

Kwangminand Kasha,were oblivious to a bet Youngmin and Tina made.

The two gave the others the 'what-the-heck face'.

Angela giggled, and after her giggle, everyone except for the victim and the dumbfounded ones were on the floor laughing, literally, clutching on to their stomaches.

"Okay, So -breathes- me and -breathes- Tina made a -laugh- bet. She lost and now she has to do kkap dance. In front of the mall." Everyone was now calm but Kasha wasn't.

"BWAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE REALLY DOING IT?" she exclaimed.

"I'm Tina. Pssh, Imma make it look cool. So when am I doing it?" Tina was full of confidence outside but inside, all she was doing was cursing in her head.

"If we end early, why not today?" Youngmin smirked.

"Hmmm, sure, This bet's a bet right?" Tina smirked back.

 

"Hyunseong, Janey, Angela, Donghyun, Kwangmin? You guys are up." The director called from inside the studio. They stood up and waved a bit before going in.

"So, this commercial should be awesome right?" Kasha said to break off an awkward silence. Tina who was playing with her fingers looked up.

"Well, we're gonna be in it, so it should be. What kind of question is that?!" Tina, being her cocky self showed disbelief on her face.

"Last three, come in, your time to shine." Director called out. Tina rolled her eyes in annoyance. *Damn, what the heck? your time to shine? seriously? That's so cheesy!" She scoffed.

"Wait, that's all we're doing? Seriously? The best people have to do that?!" Tina yelled in annoyance.

"Okay, girlfriend, chill. Breathe in, out, in out. good girl!" Kasha was the only person who could actually soothe Tina.

"Yep, all you have to do is introduce the brand. That's a big part, yah know. You're introducing the cellphone, it should be perfect." The director quickly said.

"Whatever. As long as this shiz will be done." Tina scoffed. *Damn, this girl's got nerves* everyone thought.

"Kasha Unnie, how do you do that?" Angela asked wide-eyed. "Do what?" Kasha lazily looked at her dongsaeng.

"Calm Tina Unnie down."

"Oh, that. I'm her best friend. So yeah~" She shrugged with a smile.

"Yeah well, you both are weird so you guys connect well." Sara said in a 'matter-of-fact' tone.

*Uh-oh, you're so dead.* everyone thought, watching Tina's reaction. 

"Thank you." Tina replied smiling sweetly at her.

*Whew* everyone thought.

Sara looked a bit taken back but shrugged. "Whatever" She said and flpped her hair.

"-female dog-'s got some pride huh? WANT SOME-A THIS?" Tina snarled.

"Okay chillax, hun. as much as i want to kill her right now, she's our groupmate. And your unnie. Let's be professional, okay?" Kasha attempted.

"Yeah, I'll calm down. Breathe in, out, in, out. See?" Satisfied, Kasha let go of Tina's shoulders.

"So, director-sshi, Can we do this now? I really wanna go home." Janey smiled.

"Yeah, okay. Places people." After his words, everyone gave in their best so they could go home to the mall.

 

"Cut! Awesome guys! That's a wrap!" the director proudly smiled.

"FINALLY!" everyone chorused. As everyone headed out, Youngmin turned and smirked at Tina. "So, you ready? And don't tell me you forgot" He smiled evilly.

"PFSSSH. Me, forget?!" Come on, mall's this way."

*OHSHIPOMYGOSHSHEEZUSWHYAMIDOINTHIS?!* Tina showed no fear but inside she was nervous as hell.

 


A/N Well~ Chapter two's up! XD

All I can say is...

HAPPY NEW YEAR AFFERS! <3

 

~Lynn & Homie ~