III.

✗ Weightless Love ✗

As they neared the mall (which was like, a 20 minute walk from the studio), Tina started to twitch, It was a hobby of her to twitch when she's nervous or embarrassed, or worse, both.

Most people there noticed Boyfriend since they were idols, so they were gotten the attention Youngmin wanted.

"Listen, you guys. My friend over here wanted to do a dance for you guys. A round of applause, please." After that, he got everyone's attention.

Tina felt everyone's stare and her cheeks eventually got warm. *OHMYHOLYSHEEZUS*

Youngmin pushed Tina to the front and Tina smiled nervously.

*Okay, Tina. You're awesome.* She beamed then asked Angela to turn on the music. The first song was Push Push by Sistar.

People broke into grins and watched you in amusement.

It stopped and Tina almost choked when she heard the next song. It was Change by Hyuna *Aigoo, let's make this the best, okay Tina?!*

She did it. Yeah, even old creepers were now amused.

*Okay Tina, last song and this is all done.* She sighed in relief when she heard Nobody by Wonder Girls.

After the song, she grinned. "YAH, TAKE THAT YOUNGMIN. See? Told you I could do it." beamed with a BIG victory smile on her face. 

Everyone was still frozen in their little place. Until...

"BWAHAHAHA WOW TINA. OMYGOSH HAHAHAHAHAHAHA." Kasha, being the bestest friend, laughed. Soon, G.O. was laughing, then boyfriend, then probably half of the people in the mall.

Tina furrowed her eyebrows and looked down, not daring to look up. "YAH, I was just kidding jeez, you were awesome trust me. It's just that you were so... Into it. Yeah, that's it." Kasha squeezed Tina's shoulder in assurance.

When she looked up, it was like that didn't happen at all.  Everyone was doing their own business.

She looked at G.O. and they were smiling. She looked at Boyfriend and they were giving her awkward grins.

She headed over to Youngmin. "SO, I did the bet right? So i won't have to be your err- slave." She grinned.

"Darn..." Youngmin muttered.

"Let's go home. I'm beat. That dance wasn't hard but it took all of my energy." Tina yawned. And with that, they headed home.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N yeah, i . mianhe. i can't even do an essay to save my life :/

Oh and i'm positive you wanna see how Tina did that kkap dance. Imagine this was her: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Eb_1D8hOuU

skip to 0:45 :)

 

-lessthanthreehomie

 

THANKS FOR READING~

Comment please? :3