IV.

✗ Weightless Love ✗

"1, 2, 3... GO!"

 

"Ay, yo. Lemme show what we've got!"  Tina rapped, walking along the practice dance floor with a sly smile, holding her water bottle as a microphone. The other members were behind her, doing their posing moves.

"We're Gravity Zero! Haha. Ready for us?" Kasha then stepped up, making Tina move to Kasha's previous spot. "We all should..."

"FLY HIGH!" Tina and Kasha said together before stepping too their position and the melody of their song started playing.

 

The girls did their dance moves flawlessly, even if they just learned it a night ago and pulled off an all nighter for their debut song 'Fly High'.

After the song ended with Angela doing a matrix move and Janey doing a flip over Angela's body who was doing a matrix, the 5 girls ended with a pose.

 

"Very good girls!" Mr. Suk, their boss, complimented, walking in the dance studio.

The girls bowed and thanked him.

"Oh! To prepare you for your debut, we have 6 charming boys here to help you!" Mr. Suk told them, a big grin on his faces.

"Eh~? Who is it?!" Kasha excitedly asked, jumping up and down.

"Boys. Come in." Mr. Suk called from outside the door.

Then suddenly, 6 guys in casual clothing went in.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo! We are TEEN TOP!"

 


A/N: Short update. A very short one.

Sorry~ <3

Blame lessthanthreehomie :P

~eeloozeeyeonLynn~