I.

✗ Weightless Love ✗

"YAH! WAKE UPPPPPPP!" Kasha shouted, popping her head into every members' room.

 

All the members groaned as they slowly got out of bed.

 

“WAKEY WAKEY~ TODAY’S A SPECIAL DAY~!” Kasha shouted once again, skipping down the hall.

Sara rolled her eyes and went back to sleep while Tina sat up, her eyes still closed. Janey slowly got up while Angela was already up, helping Kasha make breakfast.

An hour later, the girls left the building and were on their way to their boss’ office because he had called them in.


Kasha took in a deep breath before knocking on the door.

“Come in.”

Tina opened the door and all 5 girls slowly walked in the office. Their eyes widened as they saw BOYFRIEND in their boss’ office too with their manager.

“Annyeonghaseyo…” the 5 girls greeted, bowing at their boss then at BOYFRIEND.

“Ah yes. Girls, I’m pretty sure you 5 already know BOYFRIEND.” Their boss started, looking through some papers.

“Ye, seongsengnim.” The 5 girls replied.

“Okay! So before your debut, 5 of you girls will be filming a LG Cyon CF with BOYFRIEND.” He told the girls.

“OMO! JINJJA?!” Tina excitedly shouted, clapping.

Their boss, Mr. Suk, nodded with an amused smile. He knew the girls would be excited about something like that.


After talking with their boss and BOYFRIEND’s manager, the 5 girls and BOYFRIEND decided to go to the company’s cafeteria to get some food.

“What you gonna get today, Kasha?” Tina asked her as she walked backwards.

“Hmm… Not sure yet… Maybe some Oreo froyo slushie!” Kasha excitedly cheered.

“OH! UNNIE! MAKE SOME FOR ME!” Angela told Kasha, hugging her arm.

“Sure, saeng~” Angela gleefully smiled.

The 5 girls continued to walk down the hallways, BOYFRIEND following them.

Upon arriving at the cafeteria, the 11 of found a table to sit on. Sara and Janey decided to grab some food and head back to the dorm first while the others were sitting and thinking of what to eat.

“What do you guys wanna eat?” Kasha asked the six boys who looked at her shyly.

“Uhm… What’s yummy here, noona?” MinWoo asked, poking his head around curiously.

Kasha’s eyes widened at what MinWoo had called her.

“Oh! Noona, gwenchana?!” MinWoo worriedly asked, a pout forming on his face.

Kasha felt like melting at his cuteness. She didn’t notice her face heating up.

MinWoo slightly bit his lip, worried that he had said something wrong.

Oddly, Angela and Tina just covered their ears. BOYFRIEND stared at the two girls, wondering why they were doing that…

 

“3… 2… 1…” Tina mumbled.

 

“OHMYGOSH!!! SO CUTEEEEE!!!” Kasha screamed, running over to MinWoo and pulling him into a bone crushing hug.

“Oww… Noona…” MinWoo softly groaned, feeling the pain of her hug.

“Oops~ Mianhae!” Kasha embarrassedly chuckled, rubbing the back of her neck and walking back to her seat.

The other BOYFRIEND members chuckled at their maknae.

“Oh! I realized we didn’t introduce ourselves yet…” DongHyun stated. Angela nodded, agreeing.

 

“Right! Heya~ I’m KyungRin~ Or also known as Kasha Lau.” Kasha smiled.

“Hi. SooYeon Moon… Also known as Angela…” Angela shyly introduced, constantly looking back and forth the 6 boys and her hands.

“’Sup! Name’s Cho TaeAh! But they call me Tina.” Tina confidently told the boys but in her head, she was fangirl-ing like crazy.

“Oh! Before I forget, the other two were Sara and Janey.” KyungRin added.

 

“1… 2… 3…”

“We are your BOYFRIEND! Annyeonghaseyo! BOYFRIEND imnida!” the 6 chorused.

“Annyeong! Leader DongHyun imnida!” DongHyun introduced, smiling.

“Shim HyunSeong.”

“Annyeong!!! JeongMin imnida!” JeongMin introduced, giving his eye smile.

“Hello noonas! Maknae MinWoo imnida!”

“Hello, we are the Jo Twins, KwangMin and YoungMin.” The twins introduced together.

 

The three girls just laughed and the 9 chatted and laughed along.

 

 


(A/N) Heya guys~

Sorry if this was a lame update... .______.

 

Comments please..? hehe..