Chapter 2

Scandal

Hi sorry i didnt update :( i can home from a part last night and felt like passing out. So to make it up to you im gonna update twice!! :D

 

 

"Unnies!! Im home!!" Minzy shouted as she entered the apartment.

"Were in here!! Your clothes are on your bed!" Bom shouted from the kitchen

"Ok! Thanks!!"Minzy said then made her way to her room where a short dark purple clubbing dress awaited her with a pair of black pumps.

'I love my unnies' Minzy thought as she stared at the dress.

"MINZY!!!! HURRY UP!!! YOU NEED YOUR HAIR DONE!!!!" Dara shouted from the makeup room.

"COMEING!" Minzy shouted putting down the dress and shoes.

After the long hours of preperation

"Hurry up unnie!" Minzy shouted at Dara from her car.

"Im comeing!!" Dara said running out of the elevator.

"Geez" CL mumbled.
(They were seated like this:
Minzy:driver
Bom:passenger seat
Dara:behind minzy
CL:behind bom)

"sooo we goin to our club bommie?" Dara said from the backseat.

"Yeah. Here we are now." Bom said stepping out of the car once minzy stopped.

"We are meeting bommie's boyfriend for the first time!" CL said obviously getting excited.

"And all of his friends!" Dara shouted.

"TABI!!!!!" Bom shouted over the crowd.

'Tabi? what kind of name is that?' Minzy thought

"BOMMIE!" He ran forward and embraced bom.

"Tabi, these are my girls. Dara,CL,and baby Minzy."

"Hey! These are my boys. GD,Seungri,SOL,and Daesung." TOP said motioning to each one.

"HEYYY BABY MINZY!!" SOL slurred obviously drunk and walked up to minzy and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"YAH!! Dont touch my baby!!" Dara yelled.

"It's ok unnie i know him." Minzy said calmly while trying to help him get to a booth.

"Here lemmie help" Daesung said takeing SOL to a booth with minzy trailing behind.

"So minzy what do you think your doing here?" Daesung asked turning to minzy

"Im hanging out with my unnies Mr.Kang."

"Well as long as you dont fall asleep in my class again i dont care but please dont call me 'mr.kang' when we arent in class. it makes me feel old."

"Then what do i call you?"

"Just call me Daesung."

"Ok Daesung" Minzy said looking down

"And stop acting so awkward." he said making her look at him.

Minzy's POV
'When i first met him i thought i just had a small crush on him. But now i think it's turning into something more. but i heard that he's married so obviously nothing will happen. So maybe this feeling will go away.'

Normal POV
 

"Alright Daesung." Minzy said looking at where her unnies were and noticed that they were now officially drunk and CL and seungri were making out along with GD and Dara. TOP and Bommie were no where to be seen.

"Oh no" She said

"What? Oh." daesung said turning to where she was looking.

"Well as much fun as this was i think i need to drive my unnies home now. I'll see you tomorrow Daesung." Minzy said standing up, bowing and then leaving to get her unnies.

Daesung also got up to gather up his boys and went to go find TOP. when he found TOP he noticed Bommie was with him and minzy had already left.

'hmmmm well i guess bom can tell me where to go to drop her off.'

So daesung went to his car which had everyone including bom in there and drove while bom instructed him where to go. When they got there he helped bom out of the car and went up to the apartment and knocked on the door. and minzy opened the door.

"Daesung? what are you doing here?" She asked

"I think you left something" He said motioning to bom.

"Oh my god! I totally forgot about her! Thank you so much!" minzy said hugging Daesung and helping bom into the apartment.

"Its fine. I gotta go. My wife is probably wondering where i am. I'll see you tomorrow. bye" Daesung said walking back to his car.

"Bye" Minzy said closeing the door.

with daesung at his house

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!?!?!?" Daesung's wife soo young yelled.

"I was out with the guys" He said putting his jacket down on a chair.

"Your always out with the guys!! Do you love them more than you love me or something?!"

"no. you know that i love you." He said pulling her closer and kissing her on the lips.

"you better" she said slowly responding

"But i still have to go to school tomorrow so good night" Daesung said pulling away and making his was to the bedroom.

"Dae-Dae!!"

 

End

 

Hope you liked it!!! Please comment!!!