Chapter 4 (almost done!!)

Scandal

Almost done!!! sorry i couldnt update. i was watching boys over flowers -_-

 

"YAH GONG MINJI!!!!! WE ARE GONNA FIND THAT PUNK AND KILL HIM!!!!!!!!!" bommie shouted while minzy was getting ready for school.

"Bommie calm down." Dara said trying to defuse the bomb.

"NO! DIDNT YOU LISTEN TO WHAT HE DID TO MY BABY?!?!?!?!?!?!?" she yelled making her way to baby minzy's car.

"Unnie you cant come with me to school!" Minzy said locking the doors to her car.

"To hell with not comeing!! Unlock this door!!" she yelled pulling repeatedly on the handle.

"Just let her come minzy." CL said getting into her own car. "dara can come with me."

Dara sqealed and jumped into the car while bom walked to the passanger door and waited patiantly for minzy to open the door.

"Ugh..... fine." Minzy said unlocking the door.

"Finally!! NOW DRIVE!!!!!!" bommie said pointing in the direction of the school

"Yeah yeah hold your horses" Minzy said pulling out of the parking lot and heading to school.

At school

"WHERE IS HE?!?!?!?!?!?!?" bommie shouted getting out of the car and putting her dark sunglasses on.

"I have no idea but im going to class." minzy said walking to class.

"Good idea! I'll just talk to the teacher who saved you!!" Bommie said running to catch up with minzy.

'I've got a bad feeling about this' Minzy thought.

Bommie just followed minzy until she walked into the classroom. Then bommie took control. As she walked toward Mr.Kang's desk she heard loud whistles and shouting directed toward her.

"SHUT YOUR TRAPS!!" She shouted at them.

Minzy just went to her seat and observed the situation.

"TELL ME WHERE HE IS!!!" Bommie shouted at Mr.Kang

"Hello Bom. May i ask who?"

"That little ert who dared to hurt my minkka!" bom said through clentched teeth.

"Oh...him. Well he is in class 1B." Mr.Kang said with a deadly look in his eyes.

"I'll be back minkka............" Bommie said then walked out of the class room.

"Looks like Minkka has a mother takeing care of her" A boy mocked but then stopped when he heard a loud shreik and running but then a loud bang.

"Now... apoligize to minzy." Bommie said holding up a boy who looked scared less and had a busted lip and a black eye.

"I-im s-sorry minzy." He stuttered.

"Now get down on the floor and beg for forgiveness." she then dropped him on the floor

"PLEASE FORGIVE ME GODDESS MINZY!!!!!!!" he yelled as if his life depended on it (which it kinda did)

"Its fine." minzy said slightly amused.

Then dara and CL ran in.

"Geez bommie! what did you do?!?!?" Dara asked helping the broken boy up.

"I made him pay for what he did to minkka" Bommie said then started for the door.

"Come on Dara drive me home."

"alright alright.. Good day Mr.Kang." Dara said bowing and walking out with Bommie.

"MR.KANG!! WHY DINT YOU DO ANYTHING?!?" the terrified boy asked/shouted.

"You had it comeing. Now go back to your own class. Im about to start mine." Mr.Kang said calmly and walked to the front of the room.

"Mr.Kang" A student asked while raising her hand." Why were you AND Minzy gone yesterday?"

"Well i felt sick yesterday so i went home. I have no idea why ms.gong left yesterday." Mr.Kang said but you could still see the lies in his eyes.

"Well, why did you leave minzy?" The same girl asked.

"I also felt sick." Minzy said quietly.

"Uh huh.." the student said unconvinced

"well, on with the class." Mr.Kang announced.

After class

"Minzy!!! Hi im yuri. Are you in a relationship with mr.kang?" the girl from earlier asked.

Minzy spit out the drink she was drinking "Excuse me? No! of course not! What would make you think that?"

"Well I saw you both earlier yesterday morning but then when class started you both were gone. it looked really suspicious." yuri explained

"Umm well the answer is still no. Now if you'll excuse me i have to go."

Minzy's pov

That was weird. but why did i feel somewhat happy when she thought something was happening between us? Do i like him more than i thought? No. I cant. He's married and like 5 years older than me. And I dont wanna get on soo young's bad side. *shiver*

Daesung's POV

I just heard what yuri told minzy and i felt somewhat happy. But wait! I cant i have a wife! and i love her! but why do i feel happy whenever im with minzy? And i feel nothing really when im with Soo Young? Do i like minzy? I cant! she's 5 years younger! *sigh* This is all so messed up.  I gotta get home anyway.

Normal POV at daesungs house


After the car ride home daesung went into his house to find something rather peculiar.
Soo Young and a random guy doing rather nasty stuff on the couch.

"Oh...my ...god" Daesung said in disbelief.

"Daesung? OH MY GOD!!! THIS ISNT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!!!!" Soo young said pushing the guy off her.

"Yeah right...." Daesung said and went back to his car and went to the first place he thought of.

At minzy's apartment

Minzy's POV

Geez why did bom and dara unnie have to work today? and why did CL have to have a date with seungri today? Now im bored. * ding dong *
now who could that be? I walked to the door and opened it to Daesung who looked as if he had been crying.

Normal POV

"Daesung? what are you doing here? And have you been crying?" Minzy asked letting him in.

"I caught Soo Young cheating on me with someone else." daesung said quietly.

"Oh.. Im so sorry Daesung. Is there-" Minzy was cut short when Daesung suddenly kissed her. Minzy tensed up at first but slowly melted into it. but then daesung pulled away.

"Im sorry Minzy. I know im a teacher and your my student but i think that im falling in love with you." Daesung said looking away ashamed of himself.

Minzy turned his head to look at her and looked deep into his eyes.

"Its ok daesung cause i think im falling for you too." Then she kissed him lightly on the lips. He smiled into the kiss and then deepened it.

since im not good at im gonna skip this part

Minzy layed next to daesung curled with daesung's arm around her.

"Minzy this is so wrong.We shouldnt be doing this." Daesung said smiling down at the young girl next to him.

"I know oppa but it doesnt really matter as long as we love eachother." she replied.

"True. Now... how are we gonna tell the others?" He said sitting up and looking at her.

"Let's gather them up in a few minutes then tell them." Minzy said getting out of bed and putting on her clothes.

"Agreed." Daesung said putting his clothes on as well.

When everyone was in the apartment.
 

"Everyone, we have something to tell you." Minzy said to the group of people.

"We are going out now." Daesung completed.

"WHAT?!?!?!? MINZY YOUR GOING OUT WITH OUT TEACHER?!?!?!?" CL shouted.

"DAESUNG!! YOU ARE MARRIED!!!!" SOL shouted as well.

"Im getting a divorce. I caught her cheating on me." Daesung said calmly.

" But still!! Minzy! he's our teacher!!! How will you keep this a secret?!"

"no idea.." minzy said quietly

"But we'll make it work" Daesung said outting is arm around minzy and pulling her close.

"awwww well lets see how this turns out. You only have one more year of college minzy." Bommie said leaning her head on TOP's shoulder.

"Thank you unnie." Minzy said holding onto daesung's hand.

"Well we wish you the best of luck!" Dara said jumping up and hugging them both.