Chapter 3

Scandal

YAY DOUBLE UPDATE!!!!

 

Minzy had just arrived at school with CL because CL lost her car keys.

"So how drunk were we again?" CL asked Minzy

"Pretty damn drunk" She replied getting out of her car and making her way to the classroom.

"I believe you." CL said as she held her head in pain.

"Come on lets go" as they were walking minzy got pushed against a locker by a random boy

"Hey, I saw you at that club last night with all your friends. But i gotta say that you looked the best of all of them."

"Thanks but im not interested." Minzy said pulling away

"Girls dont get away that easy with me" He said twisting her wrist around.

"YAH! LET HER GO!" CL shouted trying to get minzy out of his grasp. But he just pushed CL down and started kissing minzy as she stuggled to break free.
Suddenly minzy was free. She looked up and saw Daesung holding onto the guy by his collar.

"She said leave her alone young man. I suggest you listen to her." Daesung said and then dropped the kid and the kid ran away.

"You guys ok?" Daesung asked helping CL up

"I am. But im not sure about minzy" CL said dusting herself off.

"Are you ok minzy?" Daesung asked.

"Ye-yeah. Im fine. Thank you." She said with a frightened face.

"Are you sure?" CL asked

"Yeah im good." Minzy said and started to run away from both of them.

"Whats with her?" Daesung asked.

"Well, this isnt the first time that something like this has happened to her. But before this was alot worse." CL responded with worry in her eyes.

"What happened?" Daesung asked

"well......... her step dad was an abusive ert and liked to use minzy as his own little personal play toy. This happened from age 12 up until her mother died of cancer when she was 18. Then he just left and never came back. That's when i found her dancing for money. So i took her in and she's been with us ever since. I still cant believe this all happened only 2 years ago." CL said looking down.

Daesung looked completely stunned. He had no idea that sort of thing happened to a girl like her.

"CL im gonna go see if she is ok. Go tell the principle that i got sick and had to take the day off."

"ok. Your not like other teachers Mr.Kang"

"Thats cause im cool like that." Daesung said running off in the direction minzy went.
Daesung kept running till he found minzy on the roof crying silently and stareing off into space.

"Hey. You ok?" Daesung asked and sat next to minzy. "CL told me everything."

"Well, if she told you everything then no im not ok. I just cant get that picture out of my mind." She said as more tears poured out of her eyes.

"Im so sorry that had to happen to you minzy" Daesung said trying to comfort the crying girl.

"The worst part is that my mother did nothing to stop it. She just said that he pays for the bills so the least i could do was please him." Minzy said and started sobbing. "Maybe i am just a that doesnt deserve anyone."

"Dont ever think of yourself that way!! You couldnt do anything about it and you deserve so much more than you think!!!" Daesung said grabbing her shoulders and looking into her eyes.

"Thank you Mr.Kang" Minzy said as more tears spilled out but she still smiled.

"I think you should go home minzy. Come on i'll drive you home." Daesung said getting up and extending a hang toward minzy which she took.

"Ok bom and dara unnie are working anyway."

"Will you be alright alone?"

"Im sure i can tuff it out until CL unnie gets home." minzy said as they made there way to his car.

"Maybe you should come to my house instead of staying home alone for 6 hours."

"Oh no i couldnt! What would your wife think?"

"I dont think she'd mind." He said turning on the car.

"ok then" minzy said putting on her seatbelt.

At daesung's house
 

"This is my house minzy." daesung said pulling over.

"It looks really nice." Minzy said getting out of the car. Minzy and Daesung went up to his house and then entered it.

"Soo young!! im home!! and i have a guest!" He called out.

"Really? who? and why are you home so early?" Soo young asked while walking into the living room.

"This is minzy. I took her home with me because something happened at school and i couldnt let her go home alone."

"Nice to meet you mrs.kang" Minzy said shaking her hand.

"You can just call me Soo Young. nice to meet you as well." Soo young said smiling but her eyes said otherwise.

"Im gonna go take a shower and you two can talk about girl stuff together." Daesung said as he walked to some part of the house. Once Soo young knew that Daesung couldnt hear her she stopped smiling and glared.

"I dont know who you are and i dont care. I dont like you. And if you ever talk to my husband again i will end you, you little homewreaker!" Soo young said as she slapped minzy across the face which looked like it was going to leave a nasty bruise.

"I understand Mrs.Kang. I will be going then." Minzy said as she stood up and made her way to the door. Once she was outside she burst out in tears and pulled out her phone and called SOL.

'hello?'

'hi oppa can you come pick me up?'

'where are you'

'im at daesung's house'

'daesungs? why? i'll be there soon'

then he hung up.

When SOL got there the first thing he noticed was bruise on minzys face.

"What happened minkka?!?!?" SOL asked getting out of the car and checked out minzys face.

"i'll tell you in the car." She said and sat in the passenger seat.

"ok so tell me what happened." SOL said as he drove.

"I just tripped on the sidewalk. thats all." Minzy said. SOL saw right through her lie but chose to leave it alone.

"well here you are minzy. home sweet home. Take it easy for a while ok?"

"ok thank you oppa. and go find a girl!" She teased.

"Ok i will when you go and find a boy!" He shot back.

"nice come back." she said and closed the door."See you tomorrow!" and then walked to the apartment.

With daesung

Daesung walked out of the room and noticed that minzy was gone.

"Hey where'd minzy go?" he asked soo young

"oh her unnies called and said she needed to come home."

"Strange. She said none of her unnies were home."

"well, i guess that they came home early." she said covering up her lie perfectly.

"ok then. I should probably get ready for school tomorrow then. see you in a bit." he said makeing his was to his study.

 

END

 

PLEASE COMMENT!!!!!