Chapter 1

Scandal

Another short story cuz Im having trouble thinking of ideas for my other story  -_- hope you enjoy!! Comments are loved the most. Subscriptions are second place :) sorry if theres typos i kinda rushed through this

 

 

 

Minzy arrived at the college she would be attending from now on. As she was waiting for her friend CL she saw a boy that looked like he could be her twin brother. She countinued to watch him until CL drove up in her Lamborghini.

"Minzy!!! Sorry im late!! i had to get the new sunglasses that went on sale this morning at 2:00 am" CL exclaimed as she ran toward her friend.

"It's fine unnie. If they went on sale at 2:00 am then why are you barely comeing now?" Minzy said walking with CL to their first class.

"Oh these were the last pair and 12 other people wanted them. But i would'nt give up easily!"

"Ooook? well im glad you got them." Minzy said as they turned into their class room.

"Oh my god." Minzy said as she saw who the teacher was. 'The guy from earlier! HE'S A TEACHER?!?!?!?!?!? he looks my age!!! or a year older!!'

"YAH! Minkka!! what are you stareing at?!" CL yelled waving a hand in front of minzy's face.

"Oh sorry.... Let's find a place to sit." Minzy said snapping out of her thoughts. They sat in a seat at the front of the room right next to the window.

"ok class let's get to know eachother a little bit. I am your teacher mr.Kang. I want each of you to come up to the front and tell us your name and one thing you like to do. Lets start with you." Daesung said pointing at minzy.

Minzy got up and walked to the front of the room. "My name is Gong Minji but you can call me minzy. and i like to dance." Minzy said as she bowed and walked back to her desk while pushing CL up to the front of the room.

"The names CL. I like to rap." CL said shortly and sat down.

"Great speach CL." Minzy teased

"Shut up ms.stutter."

"-_- "

Soon after class started Minzy fell asleep and was awoken by someone tapping her on the head. She looked up and saw Mr.Kang looking at her and CL laughing along with the rest of the class.

"Ms.Gong would you like to solve this question?" Mr.Kang said pointing to the board.

"ummmmmm no?" Minzy said quietly.

"Come see me after class ms.gong" Mr.Kang said walking back to the board.

"Ok" Minzy said lowering her head.

"ooooo you got in trouble!" Cl teased.

"-_- shut it"
 

After class

"Hello Mr.Kang" Minzy said walking up to his desk

"Hello Minzy. Would you mind telling me why you fell asleep during my class?" Mr.Kang asked.

"Ummm i was working on my dance rountine for an upcomeing dance copitition all night."

"I see. Well please try to stay awake during my class."

"Mr.Kang you sound like you think it's awkward talking like this to students." Minzy said looking strangely at mr.kang.

"Well, to be honest. This is my first job as a teacher so i dont really know hopw to talk to college kids." Mr.Kang said turning red.

"Ah. Well im sure you'll get used to it. Just keep practicing. I gotta go now. See you tomorrow mr.kang!" Minzy said and exited the room.

"hmm she's different." Mr.Kang said to himself.

With Minzy and CL

"Soooo what did Mr.Kang want?" CL asked

"He wanted to know why i was sleeping during class." Minzy said making her way to her Pagani Zonda C12 F.

"oooh. not suprising. So are you going to the dance studio now?"

"Yeah SOL said i'll be the only one there today so im gonna take advantage of it." Minzy said getting into her car.

"Tell the unnies i'll be back in time for the party. And if you can please get my clothes ready."

"Yes master." CL said and started making her way to her own car.

"Thank you!!!!" Minzy yelled

"Whatever!" CL said waving her away.

Minzy drove to her regular dance studio and walked in but was suprised to see mr.kang there.

"Minzy? What are you doing here?" He said walking toward her.

"This is the dance studio i use to practice. What are you doing here?"

"My friend owns this studio."

"oh" was all minzy could say.

"Hey minzy! The studios all yours today! Hows your routine comeing along?" SOL said walking in from the dressing room.

"Im not sure. You know im not good at critising myself."

"Ok. Then let me see your routine and i'll tell you."

"Ok let me just go change" Minzy said then ran into the locker room.

"So how do you know minzy?" SOL asked Daesung.

"How did you know i knew her?" Daesung questioned.

"I was listening to your conversation. Now spill it."

"She is one of my students and she fell asleep in my class today." Daesung said right before Minzy ran back into the room.

"Ok im ready." She said and got out her ipod and plugged it in.

"Ok start" SOL said sitting down on a bench.

The music started and Minzy transformed. From being a tiny little college kid to a mature dancing machine. The way her hips moved to the music was mezmorising. But then the music changed and she started poping like a pro. When the song ended she turned to SOL and wated for his response.

"It was good. It could use a little more practice though. What did you think daesung?"

"I-i thought it was amazing." Daesung stuttered.

"Thank you." Minzy said looking down.

"Well Minzy we gotta go. You can stay as long as you want just remember to lock up." SOL said getting up.

"Of course. Bye oppa. Bye Mr.kang." Minzy said going back to her ipod to practice her rountine again.

 

 

END

 

Hope you like the first chapter

 

~minzy_baby01