The Sweet Suite (Part 3)

Aiming For The Stars [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“So, very comfortable huh?” Momo raised her voice a bit as the woman she was talking to was nowhere to be seen in the room.


“Yeah!” She heard a reply from the huge bathroom nearby nevertheless, echoed throughout the walls and the opened door that supposedly serves its purpose for privacy reason. Yet the mumble response of her fiancée doesn’t soothe down Momo’s grumbled nervousness on the inside.


The air was too cold, the room was too big, the floor was too hard; everything seems to make no sense to Momo. Her mind was jumbling up, her heart feels like it would burst any second now, her breath shortened every time she decided to calm herself with the comforting oxygen around her, wanting to just forget the whole thing, wanting to just hide away forever and let this moment be forgotten and ignored.


How embarrassing, Momo flicked her own forehead as she closed her eyes tightly – wanting so badly to remove the thick feeling away.


In her defence though, she didn’t know her fiancée would say yes at the first place. Honestly, she was expecting a ‘no’ in return – Jeongyeon is indeed a gentle woman, a kind person, very dense perhaps with the amount of efforts she had quite shamelessly flaunted around and upon, trying to knock some innocence far from the undeservedly older girl’s mind.


But Jeongyeon is pretty special, who would have thought that she would agree of such horrendous idea of sharing the room anyways? It’s a big suite – surely the woman knows she has at least an option to change her mind, not that Momo is hoping for.


Not that Momo disagree of such abrupt, unexpected yet dreamed answer from the none other than the one.


She can hear the running water of the bathroom, splashing through the undoubtedly smooth marble of the sink as the bright light shone brightly from the connected blue floored and grey walls of the most beautiful toilet Momo has ever laid eyes upon as she took a tiny advantageous glance towards the sound of her fiancée’s sushing of her toothbrush made against her no doubt perfectly cleaned teeth through the opened door; which by the way, acts no purposes of privacy as it offers almost nothing to hide anything away – the blurry glass offers almost an inappropriate idea into Momo’s currently chaotic mind.


She stood stiffly in the middle of the room as she rubbed her hands together, feeling cold once again with the gentle blows of the air conditioner in the room and the fact that Paris has turned almost 12am in the night did nothing to raise the temperature up but rather falling constantly over the minutes past. Her feet, exposed to such eerie temperature of the room, curled unconsciously in discomfort and earning for any types of warmth she could get at this point.


She crossed her arms over each other as she turned away from the huge queen bed in front on her to the well placed huge windows on her left – seeing the stars faded away through the dark clouds and flashing bolts of the night, as the so-called city of lights dimmed its life down, as the quietness visited the city like an old friend, consoling those around them, singing a gentle lullaby almost, that even herself felt light headed but in peace, most definitely, with the amount of noises that have touched her ears quite un-preparedly and the amount of colours that have politely reflected to her eyes day and night, now started to sleep.


She took a step forward to the glass windows, attracted to the way it sang naturally, to the way the blues of the night lay gently across the land of love, or so they called. Paris was a beautiful city – such a scene to be witnessed from their suite that was on a much higher level in the hotel, overlooked the entire buildings down below, yet humble; as if she was looking down upon the beauty below like a mother, proud to watch such indescribable feelings of silence and affections. Her heartbeats started to thump in a constant rhythm, forgetting for a split second about the whereabouts of the oldest woman behind until she heard a tiny soft interruptions as Jeongyeon cleared gently – careful not to surprise the girl who was obviously in a trance across the room.


Momo, not expecting her fiancée to come out sooner, startled upon hearing the voice of her angel.


“You like the room?” Jeongyeon blushed, forming red and quite intensely to both of cheeks as her eyes refused to meet Momo’s curious stares – and finally decided that how much interesting the floor really was the longer she looked down to her feet, her arms hugged her body awkwardly, wrapping herself in uneasiness; not just because of the presence of the gorgeous girl now standing not very far from where she was rooted on, but the fact that the blonde girl is wearing nothing but just the huge white blouse she lend. The exact blouse that she lend to her fiancée a couple minutes ago, and Jeongyeon seriously never prayed so hard than that night, hoping that Momo actually wear some sorts of shorts underneath that very exposed material of clothing – as she legs stood elegantly across the carpet, flawless from any scars of a childhood; not that Jeongyeon had that much of a chance to stare at them further as soon after her face felt like a heated sun and her shaky breath exhaled, suddenly feeling entirely anxious about the whole sharing the bed situation.


How could she share a bed with a woman looking like that?


How tempting were the eyes of the younger girl, as she fears nothing but her life that night, as she fears for falling in again too deep than where she already be at the bottom of the hopeless pit.


Momo, recognizing the odd but adorable shy look of the woman who is used to have always stood quite confidently, tall, yet gracelessly in front of her as she backed the stunning city behind, smiled gently in return as she resumed to stare longer at the much delightful pyjamas that girl was wearing – pyjamas as in only wearing a white loose v-neck shirt and a tight short black shorts, that never fail to compliment the blond-grey bleached hair of hers as her skins glow almost, as if she really was looking at some sort of an angel.


Get hold of yourself, she scolded herself. That woman is only wearing such simple layers of materials for the night and you already drooled all over yourself and see her as a goddess. God forbid me how would I survive seeing her actually in a wedding dress?


Momo’s heart rates paced uncontrollably once again, imagining their wedding day that she has been recalled time over time, day by day, as she played by the imaginations that soon turned into a reality.


She giggled suddenly like a school girl, once again, forgetting about her future bride in the room.


Jeongyeon stared longingly at her fiancée upon the sound she made; honestly, even if Momo decided to go on a killing rampage right now, she would still be smiling whenever she is looking at the younger girl. That is how badly smitten the young CEO is.


“The shirt is too… long on you,” She declared teasingly, seeing how the blouse covered almost to the top thighs of the girl; loose as the white material surrounded the no doubt, perfect body of the blonde woman.


“Well, yes… I’m sorry, truly, for not having any types of appropriate clothes to retire for the night, I had to borrow one of yours. I was sure I packed enough for the trip – might have slipped off my mind,” Momo scratched her neck in embarrassment.


Really, not even a single t-shirt she could find in that suitcase of hers.


Now, she would think that I have planned this all along, Momo cursed under her breath, already knew that real culprit behind the unforgivable crime they have committed, for such horrendous and shameless tactics could only came out of clever yet annoying mind of Madame Hirai solely.


No wonder she went through all my stuff before, I should have seen it coming, really.
 
 


Flashback~

 


“So, is Miss Yoo coming?”


“Yeah, I--”


“Oh marvellous, my dear! Did you pack enough dresses?” She clapped excitedly, like a 2-year-old, who is terribly too eager about the trip than herself.


“I hope so, Mina helped--”


“Let me see them,” Madame Hirai cut her only daughter off once again, ignoring the glare she received in reply.


“No, and why? I packed these all night long; I’m not going to unpack everything again.”


“Because!” Madame Hirai paused, she couldn’t think something good, “As a mother, I feel like you really is forgetting something important.”


“Which is?”


“Unpack the suitcase Momo.”


“Nu-uh.”


“Please?”

 


End Flashback~
 


 
So troublesome.


And now with the lack of any types of shirts, minus the white shorts that ‘thank god’ her mother gave her the mercy to bring – she has nothing comfortable for sleeping as she literally rummaged through her bags almost a hundred times, but seeing nothing more that more fancy dresses and any other types of formal layers of body protections she could almost hear her mother’s devilish laugh in her mind.


And for a fact that Momo just pointed out the blouse in the first hand wasn’t intentional at all, well that’s what I kept on saying to myself.


She felt guilty, of course – what would her fiancée thinks?


Her sharing the room and now her without any clothes for the night; what kind of a young lady who would not any clothes to retire for the night anyway?


A dumb one, obviously. Nice going there, Momo-ah.


She almost did call Mina for help, but knowing really well that her and Chaeyoung are probably sound asleep at this hour for the annoying importance of the ‘sleeping beauty’ terms is quite the prestigious routine the two have followed, ever since forever, basically.


“It’s very comfortable though,” Momo laughed nervously, fiddling with her thumbs as she bit her lower lip unconsciously – not really knowing the effect that she has on the other woman.


“Y-You sure you don’t want my other shirts? I have more in my bag.”


“That’s quite alright, Jeongyeon-shi. I don’t want to bother you any further, if that’s even possible. Plus, I like the smell of this one,” She smiled brightly.


Wait, did I just sound like a just now?


Jeongyeon, seeing the ease expression of the blonde woman, smiled brightly in return – finally grasping a bit of confidence she has left behind a few minutes ago as she made herself slowly move towards her beautiful fiancée.


Oh my god, oh my god, OH MY GOD she’s coming towards me, Momo suddenly panicking on the inside watching the older woman’s bold and definitely welcomed advances.


“But you must be freezing; do you need a jacket, perhaps?” Jeongyeon gently separated Momo’s hands away from each other as she took the girl’s right hand into her own; lacing their fingers together as she brought up her own right hand up, brushing Momo’s long bangs away to the side before tucking them tenderly onto her ear, slithering the smooth palm affectionately across the soft skin beneath, caressing the bones yet fluffy cheeks with her own warm skin until she finally able to reach Momo’s chin – cupping the adorable chin of the girl as her eyes stared deeply into her soul; her sweet smile still in place, loving the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter