Final

Love-hate relationship!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

      Taeyeon sat up on the bed while holding her temple. That's when she saw, she wasn't in her room. She panicked since she didn't know whose house she stayed up.'Omigod! It's neither Chan nor Hyo house! What I've gotten myself into?! What if it is psycho killer?!',she thought.

     She turned around and saw Chanyeol and Hyoyeon were cuddling up on the couch. She sighed in huge relief. At least she wasn't alone with the psycho killer. She walked out of the room cautiously and went downstairs.

   She heard someone was humming in the kitchen. She grabbed the nearby vase and was about to hit the intruder with it but he turned around. Baekhyun scoffed,"Seriously Tae??I thought you'd do better than this!". She turned red and stuttered,"I..I thought you were a killer or something!". He got annoyed,"Oh please enlighten me, which killer would drag all his friends from bar and helped them to crash in his own house? Smooth Tae! Real smooth!".

    She frowned and clutched her head,"Oh just shut up Baek! I don't want to deal with you along with this head ache!". He said,"I'll just make us coffee!". She eyed him for sometime and walked to the living room.

    She plopped down on the couch and tried to remember what happened yesterday. She remembered telling Baek about her ex and scolded herself for that. Then, she recalled that she talked with someone.  Her eyes went wide when she remembered that she kissed someone.

   She chimed,"Omigod Omigod Omigod!". Baekhyun came to her and sat next to her,"What are you blabbering, weirdo?!". She turned to him,"I think I kissed someone!". His face hardened and gave her a deadpanned look"You think?!". She sighed,"No, I am sure! Oh god what I am gonna do?!". She said and covered her face with hands.

    He sighed,"First, drink this. Second, go and wake up those es". She glared at him and grabbed her cup to go upstairs. She woke them up and sat on the bed. Hyoyeon yawned,"Oh god! I feel like ". She eyed Taeyeon and beamed,"Is that for me?! I know you love me!". She tried to grab the cup while Taeyeon swatted her hand away,"This is for me! Go and make yourself own and don't forget to get one for your boyfriend!". 

    Hyo flipped her the bird and made her way downstairs. Taeyeon sipped on her coffee while thinking about her kiss,'Whom did I kiss?! Was it Chen? Oh god why I had to kiss someone!'.She smiled,'But it felt right!'. Chanyeol said,"Tae! You really look creepy. Stop smiling by yourself!".

   She glared at him as she suddenly remembered something and asked him,"Hey Chan! Do you know whom did I kiss yesterday?!".

    He chirped,"You kissed someone?!". She scowled,"Why are you shouting dimwit? I just asked if you know". He smiled creepily,"Nope! I don't!". She eyed him warily and said,"Come we'll go downstairs!".

    They went to the living room and saw Hyo and Baek were talking with each other. They sat beside them and asked,"What are you two talking about?". Hyo said,"Hey we planned to go to movie today! What do you say?!". Chan grinned,"I am in!". They all turned to Taeyeon as she sighed,"Yeah! I'll come!".

     After Chanyeol dropped Taeyeon at her house, she straight away went to the bathroom and took shower. She dressed in a purple color T-shirt and dark jeans. She tied her hair in messy bun and applied some mascara and lipgloss. 

     She went outside and locked the door when she heard  the car honk. She scowled by seeing Baekhyun,"Where's Chan?!". He smirked,"He asked me to pick you up!". She sighed and sat on the passenger seat,"I am gonna kill him!". He snorted and drove off to the mall.

    They went inside the mall and saw Chanyeol and Hyoyeon. They went near them as Hyo cooed,"We bought the tickets so you two go and grab the snacks". Tae scowled at her and went to buy popcorn, along with Baekhyun. She was about to say what flavour did she want but only cut off by Baekhyun,"One butter popcorn and a soy sauce butter popcorn". She snapped her head at him,"Do you still remember I like soy sauce butter popcorn?!". He shrugged and said,"It's my favourite too!". 

   She fought the smile which threatened to form on her lips and grab her favorite one from his hands. She sat on her seat as baekhyun handed them the butter popcorn. He sat beside her and took the popcorn from her hand and placed it between them. She scowled at him and turned to watch the movie.

    She got bored later and saw Hyoyeon who was crying over the movie on the Chanyeol's shoulder. She snorted and turned to Baekhyun who asked,"You don't like chick flicks. Do you?!".  She sighe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter