First

Love-hate relationship!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

      "YOU owe me a big time Chan!" , Taeyeon huffed while jumping over the wall to get into the school. Chanyeol grinned from ear to ear,"Forever Tae! Forever!".  

      "I asked you to get a cake as in to get a cake while coming to school not to drag me in the middle of my class and made me to ditch my classes!", she said while running towards the locker. He whined,"But the frosting would melt away by noon. Between, don't waste my time and give me the cake!", he said while shoving aside the books in the locker.

      She gasped and hand him the cake, crossing her arms. He placed the cake carefully inside the locker and grabbed his bag. He took a teddy bear and placed it beside the cake.

     As a cue the bell rang. Taeyeon grabbed his arms,"Idiot, we should hide somewhere!". They went to the nearby locker and waited for their friend to come.

     Hyoyeon rushed towards her locker while mumbling and scolding her history teacher for giving assignment during the weekend. She opened her locker only to stop in her tracks.

      She saw a cake and a Teddy which has pluck card saying,"Will you be my girlfriend?!". She turned around only to her friends who were smiling at her. She ran to them and lunged at Chanyeol and wrapping her legs around his waist. He grinned,"You didn't answer my question?!". She beamed and shouted,"Yeah... Yeah... Yeah... I'll be your girlfriend!". 

     He smiled dreamily at her and about to lean in only to cut off by Taeyeon,"I am starving from jumping and running adventures. Let's go and eat!". Hyoyeon smiled as Chanyeol grunted,"Way to ruin the moment Tae!". She smiled sweetly and stuck her tongue out at him.

     IT'S been one week since Chanyeol asked her out. Hyoyeon and Taeyeon were sitting at their table and waiting for him to come.

     He entered the cafeteria and went to their table. He leaned in to Hyoyeon to kiss her. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him longingly. Taeyeon scrunched up her nose,"Will you two stop playing tonsil hockey?! Some people here are trying to eat!". 

      Chanyeol groaned and shouted,"You've becoming more uptight. Loosen up will you?!". She glared at him,"I am not uptight. I don't want to see my friends shoving their tongue over each other throats!". He sighed,"I am afraid you don't get a boyfriend if you're like this". Taeyeon snickered,"I don't need one!". 

     Chanyeol looked at her and asked hesitantly,"Is it because of him?!". She stiffened and grabbed her belongings.  She said,"I just remembered I need to go to library. See you two later!". She left the table hastily. Hyoyeon turned to him,"You are an idiot! Did you really need to talk about him?!". He sighed and hung his head low.

   AS  days passed, Taeyeon felt like a third wheel and started to avoid being with him. He asked her to come to see a movie on a Saturday but she told him that she didn't feel well. 

 . She even spent only few minutes at the lunch table and leave from there after giving some lame excuses. Hyoyeon understood that she had been trying to avoid them and tried to spend sometime with her alone.

     ONE day, the whole school were talking about a new student. Taeyeon made her way to cafeteria grumpily and plopped down on her seat.

     Hyoyeon snickered,"Someone's in bad mood!". She groaned,"Don't even start with that!". She said and dropped her head on the table. 

     Chanyeol scoffed "If it makes you feel better, there's a new student in our school". She raised her head to look at him,"Tell me one thing! How the hell it would make me feel better?!". He smirked,"Not the detail! But the person!". She frowned and asked,"Who's that?!".

     Chanyeol smirked,"Oh you remember our childhood friend?? We used to hang around together. He was my neighbour and we used to go to the nearby park. Then, his father got transferred to jeju and he left?!". 

   She grimaced at the thought,"Oh you mean your CLOSE friend and my ARCHENEMY who never failed to get on my nerves?!". He chuckled,"You could say so!". She stared at him bewildered,"Don't tell me he's the new student!". 

     He snickered,"Gotcha!". She banged her head at the table,"Oh my god! Kill me!". As she was mumbling something,someone sat beside her and said,"I guess you're still making out with the tables?! Born habit never change!".

     She raised her head from the table and glared at him,"Byun Baekhyun!". He smirked,"Kim Taeyeon!". She stared at him for sometime,'Surely he'd changed. As in good ways. He's became hotter. Puberty must have hit him well'. She almost snickered at her thought.

    He leaned towards her,"Can't get enough of me?". She gazed out of her thoughts and pushed him away,"Ever heard of personal space?!". He smirked,"Why?! Am I making you nervous?!". 

     She scoffed,"As if!". Chanyeol and Hyoyeon snickered at her while she glared at them. Baekhyun chuckled,"You've changed a lot. Running nose and pig tail Taeyeon has changed to pretty and smart Taeyeon!"

 Her cheeks burned red due to comp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter