Chapter 6

A Billionaire's Romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the amusement park the girls went to have dinner at one famous restaurant in Jeju Island also Taeyeon and Jessica's favorite one. All sort of foods are present there from Korean to Italian. The girls ordered all kind of foods and it was alot especially with Sooyoung and Yoona tagging along. They are known for being shikshins. The tension between Jessica and Tiffany also didn't go unnotice by the girls.

Tiffany has been on Jessica's side ever since they left the amusement park and it sometimes seemed like Jessica enjoyed it even though she tried to hide it. Tiffany quickily took a seat next to Jessica before anyone else could not that any of the girls wanted to. The girls are now waiting on their food. Tiffany leaned onto the table while looking at Jessica with a smile. Jessica avoided her look annoyed. '' Stop looking at me. '' Jessica said with a cold tone.

Tiffany giggled and smirked after. '' Nope. ''. Jessica rolled her eyes. '' Are you going to be like this the whole trip. '' Jessica asked annoyed. Tiffany nodded and showed her infamous eye-smile. Jessica sighed loudly. Not long after the food finally arrived and the girls started eating. '' We should totally have a party tomorrow night. '' Yuri said. '' I'll DJ '' She continued. The girls agreed.'' Especially in a house like that. '' Yoona said while munching on her food.

'' I don't think so. '' Jessica said with a cold tone. '' Partypooper. '' Sooyoung whispered but Jessica heared her and glared at her. '' Convince her, Fany. '' Sunny whispered into Tiffany's ear. Tiffany nodded and assured the girls it will be fine. '' We are going to have a party whether you like it or not. '' Tiffany said while eating her food. Jessica glanced at Tiffany. '' Not on my watch. '' Jessica said while glaring at her.

'' Then you can take all the time not being there when we party our asses off. '' Tiffany smiled and looked at her. Jessica looked at her in disbelief. How dare this girl go against me. The girls were impressed with Tiffany because Jessica was at loss off words. '' You really got some balls, Tiffany. '' Jessica said with a cold tone. Tiffany smiled. '' I was born with it. '' Tiffany said. The girls burst out laughing while jessica giggled softly.

'' I mean.. '' Tiffany started to get embarrased with her choice of words. '' Not literally.. '' Her face started to get red. '' I didn't know that, Fany let me see! '' Taeyeon said while still laughing. '' AISH! Do you want to party tomorrow night or not!? '' Tiffany yelled at the girls. The girls quickily stopped laughing because they know Tiffany will probably be the only one able to convince Jessica. Jessica was smiling the whole time while the girls were being yelled at by Tiffany. '' Alright. '' Jessica said and a tiny smile appeared on her face while looking at tiffany.

The girls started cheering. '' But not in my house. '' Jessica stated. The girls pouted. '' On the beach next to our house. '' Jessica said. The girls cheered even louder. '' That's an even better idea, Sica. '' Yoona said. The girls agreed. They stayed in the restaurant for another two hours, during these two hours they were eating and planning for the party tomorrow at the beach. The girls were deciding what food there will be at the party.

'' BBQ! '' Sooyoung and Yoona yelled at the same time. '' It's ideal for a beach party. '' Sooyoung stated. Yoona agreed happily. Seohyun started giving everyone tasked because she is good in it. '' Alright then Yoong unnie and Sooyoung unnie you two arrange the food while Taeyeon and Sunny arrange the drinks, Yuri you will arrange your DJ equipment.. I'll help if you need any. Ehm.. Hyoyeon you can help picking out the music with Yuri because your a dancer and have a good ta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter