Chapter 5

A Billionaire's Romance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The girls are now sitting in the waiting room at the airport waiting for Tiffany to wake up. Paramedics are checking on her condition. The room was quiet no one even dared to make any noise. The aura Jessica was presenting was the most scary she has ever been. '' Sica Unnie.. Are you ''. '' No, Yoona. '' Jessica interrupted coldly. Yoona looked down upset and Yuri was holding in her anger. How dare Jessica talk that way to Yoona she thought.

'' It's all my fault. '' Taeyeon said and looked down dissapointed at herself. '' No it isn't, Taeyeon! ''. The girls tried to cheer Taeyeon up but it made Jessica even more angry. '' Yes it is. '' Jessica said with a cold tone. '' It's all your fault. '' She pointed at Taeyeon. '' If you didn't blabber your mouth at that stupid interview this wouldn't have happened. '' Jessica stated.

'' If you know your best friend so well you should know that she is a blabbermouth. '' Sunny defended even though she kinda insulted Taeyeon too. The girls silently giggled with her response. '' Right I forgot she is a twelve year old mentally and physically. '' Jessica said. Even though Taeyeon usually never says anything about it and jockingly responded angry on the twelve year old jokes it still hurt her.

Taeyeon pouted and sulked down on her seat. Sunny ignored Jessica's remark, slid her arms around Taeyeon's waist and whispered comforting words into Taeyeon ears. Hyoyeon couldn't take the way Jessica treated her sister. '' Why do you even care so much. '' Hyoyeon asked. '' You act like she killed your lover. '' Hyoyeon continued.  

'' No I don't. '' Jessica tried to convince herself. '' Yes you do. '' Krystal said while being on her phone. '' Shut up, krystal. '' Jessica glared at her. '' Well it's the first time you ever act like this when something like this happens. So it kinda looks like you do. '' Krystal stated. '' I don't care about her. '' Jessica raised her voice. 

'' I never asked you to either. '' A voice said behind the girls. It was Tiffany. After half an hour waiting on her to wake up. '' OMO! Fany how are you feeling. '' Sunny asked. '' Fine. '' Tiffany smiled to assure the girls. Her eyes didn't leave the girl sitting right infront of her. '' Mianhe~ Fany ''. Taeyeon mumbled softly and looked down. '' It's not your fault TaeTae. Lets all just forget about this and go celebrate arraseo.. '' Tiffany happily smiled. Her smiled immediatly lightened up the mood and the girls agreed happily.

Jessica just rolled her eyes and left the room. The girls got safely on the plane with no more reporters or fans waiting for Jessica. The plane ride didn't take long the girls arrived in Jeju in one hour. Bodyguards escorting them towards the car after they landed. Jessica was quiet throughout the whole plane ride and car ride. 

Not long after the girls arrived at a huge mansion. The girls except for Jessica, Krystal and Taeyeon stared at the house with big round eyes. Not believing that a house could be this beautiful. They all exluding Tiffany have experienced the wealth of Taeyeon and Jessica but not this kind off wealth.

'' Daebak, I can't believe you never brought me here Sica Unnie. '' Yoona said. The girls nodded. '' This is where The Jung Family and my family hangout during school vacation or if we just feel like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter