10:48 AM

Sugar

South Korea, Gyeonggi, 10:48 AM

Taeyeon POV

I looked closely at the face of the girl who was sleeping next to me, she was devoid of any clothing, her breathing was steady and slow, the sheet did not cover her s, her milky skin was extremely inviting and made with impure thoughts passing through my mind.

The cigarette dangled from my mouth, my hand slid smoothly through her hair, I still needed to finish buttoning my shirt and get out of this place, but Tiffany was so serene and helpless that it was impossible to leave her, I find myself with that woman for a few months, at least twice a week my body rested on her curves, at least twice a week I clung to her body and I felt like the happiest woman in the world, but happiness was always short-lived when I remembered that I still had to share her with other people, disgusting men and careless women.

And I had already made several proposals to the girl, I wanted to get her out of that brothel and give her a life, stability, love and affection. I wanted to turn her into a society lady, walk hand in hand, take her on a trip, show her the best the world has to offer. I wish I didn't have to make an appointment to see her, to be able to feel her in my arms, to feel her lips on mine, to feel her sweat mix with mine. I wanted Tiffany just for myself, without sharing my girl with people who don't know how to treat her, who don't know how to hold her in her arms. But it motivated me to know that she felt the way I felt for her.

— Stop looking at me so much. -the woman who just woke up spoke as she slowly opened her eyes.

— Are you awake yet? - I asked releasing cigarette smoke.

— Are you already smoking? She smiled, wrapping herself in the sheet.

— Touché.

I threw the cigarette out the window and buttoned my shirt looking at the girl so calm on the bed, I knelt on the mattress and held her cheeks, letting my mouth land on her forehead, my sensations coursed through my nervous system when I felt her skin silky in my touch, the numbness was instantaneous and that made me feel high, my legs went soft, my arms lost strength and my body threatened to lose strength. Her hands made a silent path to the strands of my hair, descended further until they settled on my back, I lay on top of the girl and took my kisses to her collarbone, nibbled the spot and left a few more marks.

— Could you please wake up Jessica?

I looked at Tiffany and raised my eyebrows, she had interrupted that moment for something so useless.

— Is this serious, Hwang? You interrupted me to wake up Jessica, you know it's impossible to wake up that girl.

— But I need her to wake up Tae, we're going shopping. - she replied looking at me with a face that I could not deny.

I lit another cigarette and left the room, Jung's room was at the end of the hall, every door I passed I heard something. For example, at Yuri's door you could hear the sound of loud cursing, moans and slaps, that was Yuri's style, the girl liked something wild, affection was not her favorite dish, she was always looking for more, she always wanted someone that he could really tame her.

In Hyoyeon's room the music surpassed all barriers, in the background moans completed the harmony and it was always like this, the music would always play louder, the night with Hyo was a real show, the girl put art above all, especially when it was about dancing, the movements she made with her body were hypnotizing, she said that she was still in this life by the pure misfortune of fate.

Seohyun's was always the quietest of the rooms, the moans were almost like whispers, the customers were the calmest, people desperate for some love, affection and pleasure, they found everything they wanted in Seo, a girl of gentle ways , the youngest on this floor and the most demure, we don't know how she got here, but we appreciate it.

By some miracle Jessica's room was absolutely silent, no moans, no swearing, and I shrugged and approached the door, turning the knob in the process. The room was messy, some pieces were thrown on the floor and the shower was on, a tall and slender figure caught my attention, the woman in question was much bigger than me, she was wearing tight dress pants and a shirt just like me, he looked out the window, kept his left hand in his pocket and in his right he held a glass of whiskey, she had her back turned, but I was never wrong.

— Sooyoungie?

She looked at me with surprise and came to me in amazement, set the glass on a small table next to her, took the cigarette out of my mouth and threw it out the window before hugging me.

— You should quit smoking first thing in the morning. - Sooyoung said while ruffling my hair.

— You should kick the drinking habit first thing in the morning. - I replied fixing my hair.

— Touché.

— I thought I referred you to Tiffany and not Jessica.

— Tiffany was already busy and apparently with you. - my best friend replied while punching me lightly in the arm. — But it was even better that way, you can't imagine the treat-

Sooyoung didn't finish the sentence, was open, her eyes bigger than they already are and I swear a thin line of drool was forming at the corner of . I looked straight ahead and could understand the reason for such a reaction.

Jessica Jung.

The woman, not much taller than me, had just gotten out of the shower, she was completely and still wet (take it what you want), her body was sculptural, curves caused accidents, wet hair was still a sign of doom and softness, calm footsteps went towards Sooyoung, hands rested on the taller girl's shoulders, mouth went to my friend's ear whispering adult words to her, body pressed into the taller girl's body, hands played on the back of his neck and Choi continued to look the same.

I faked a cough to lighten the mood.

— What was it, dwarf? Jessica asked, clearly annoyed.

— Good morning to you too, drugstore blonde, Tiffany is waiting for you to shop. - I said as I headed out of the room, not waiting for Jung's answer.

I urgently needed Fany.
 

Jessica Pov

 

Sooyoung was still looking silly, she didn't seem used to seeing a woman in the morning, I walked away from the table and drank the whiskey she had left in the glass, the liquid was burning down my throat and made me feel like a little silly. That idiot doesn't put ice in whiskey.

I walked back to Sooyoung and pushed her onto the bed, getting on top of it, her eyes stared at me lost, her hand settled on my waist, any slight friction caused a moan to come out of .

— I think I'm in love with you.

I don't think I've ever laughed so much in my life, I laughed out loud that could be heard outside the building, some tears came out of my eyes, I squeezed my belly trying to control myself.

— Am I the first e you hook up with? - I asked as she held the younger's face. — You don't understand, I'm a lady of the night, I don't own and I sure as hell don't fall in love with a client, you can come, spend the night, I can give you pleasure and you give me money, but I can never give you love and that you don't find in any whorehouse.

I looked with pity at the girl below me, so innocent, her eyes began to show a certain sadness, her lips formed an adorable pout, her hands tightened more and more on my waist. She even felt sorry.

Too bad it didn't last long, as our positions were exchanged, his eyes took on a new luster tone, a malicious smile appeared on his lips, but his hands still marked my waist.

— I think it's time for that to change and it will change now. - Sooyoung said while moving her hip against mine and making me moan. — Don't you think it's time to start obeying? I don't think it's very cool to be the little mouse in this game of yours.

I just groaned and tried to the shirt of the newest and current dominant girl.
 

— I pay you and you do whatever I want, right -she dragged to my ear.

— And what do you have in mind? - I asked looking deeply into his eyes and the answer came along with a mocking smile.

— Get on all fours, today we're going to play my game.