21:54 PM

Sugar

South Korea, Gyeonggi, 21:54 PM

Sooyoung Pov

The night was extremely calm, the wind flowing through my hair and presenting them with a gentle swing, the cold air curled up in my body, the moon smiled and wished me a good night, a night full of pleasures. I checked the address that was on the paper again, the establishment in front of me was rotten, the facade was all peeled, a painting would not do badly, the five floors outside seemed to have nothing to offer, the name was perhaps the most Composed and behaved, only "guesthouse", nothing too luxurious, luxury could not be.

This place is just another brothel disguised as a hotel host.

With calm steps I approached the main door, the varnished wood gave a more refined air to the brothel, my entry was as quiet as possible, light strides took me to the service desk. The clerk looked at me provocatively, I wondered if she was a simple over-the-counter employee or if she was one of the girls who participated in the ersions that occur in each of these floors, shrugging and without further concern, I analyzed the table behind it Woman, many names and various prices, the most expensive were at the top. Jessica, Seohyun, Hyoyeon, Yuri, Tiffany.

Tiffany. 

This is the girl I was looking for, this one was the recommended girl, one of the most expensive. I hope the price is worth it.

Flashback On

" Choi, listen to me, that woman is fantastic, I never get tired of her. - Taeyeon said cheerfully as she walked into my office and threw herself on the couch.You need to prove it.

I looked at my best friend in the corner and sat down next to her, giving her a small smile in response.

What's Soo, you need to let go, relieve all this . Have you noticed how everyone looks at you in this company? They eat you with their eyes, they tear all their pieces into thoughts and do barbarities without you even noticing.- Taeyeon spoke even more excitedly, her arms going up and down, the joy was almost childish, but I knew that as a child she only had the face and the stature.

And what would be the benefits of a night with a program girl?- I asked quietly.

Sooyoung, it's not any program girl, it's Tiffany, can you imagine? White skin, silky hair, steep and those groans, I could spend the rest of my life just listening to her groan.- The excitement in her eyes was obvious, it amused me.

Lighthouse is lit up.- I joked, getting up and pouring myself a whiskey shot. Although you do not tell me the benefits, you propose that I spend my night with this Tiffany woman, but tell me, how is she in bed?

I only tell you one thing my dear friend, that mouth is velvet.

It was impossible not to choke on the whiskey, Taeyeon came to my side and patted me while laughing, after a little relieved I looked at my little friend and I smiled back.

I'll leave the card on your desk, think about it.- She announced before leaving my office.

I took the little card and watched it carefully, nothing too much, an inn, an address, a telephone, and on the reverse a promise of a wonderful night. "

Flashback Off

I smiled slightly at the woman in front of me before I spoke.

Tiffany, please.- The woman just nodded, before taking the phone off the hook and having a little conversation with someone on the other end of the line.

Sorry, but Tiffany is already attending, would you like to be choosing someone else?- She asked gently, pointing to the "menu."

I would analyze each name on the list until I came to the simple conclusion that the most expensive girl should be the best.

Jessica, then.- I watched as she did the same procedure with the phone and I again waited quietly.

Ma'am, Jessica is available and waiting for you. Top floor, last door in the hallway.

I approached and went to the place indicated

The corridors were filled with an intense red light, moans were heard behind each door, customers came and went.

The floors also seemed to be spread over prices.

The first floor was perhaps the most forgotten, it smelled of sweat, cigarettes and alcohol. Beside each door was the name of the girl and her price, beside each of these plates were men and women who were looking for some cheap fun, cigarette smoke mixed with the light and gave an air of mystery to that Walking, the doors were opened and closed in sequence, quickly, by the way, time is money. They do not have that much time and need the money. I quickly climbed the stairs that led me to the second air.

On the second floor I was soon received by a curtain of beads, a lighter shade of red. The girls also changed, their bodies seemed to have more curves, they seemed to be freer and tossed than the girls on the previous floor, passed me and praised me, hands made an unknown path for my arm, others tried to mark my waist , Attenuating laughter was heard through every door I passed, the smell of the liquor was intoxicating, the door number also became smaller, the stairs were already in front of me and again I made the way to the other level.

The loud music invited my body to dance, bare or semi girls moved their bodies slowly and invitingly in front of their respective doors, the customers burned in lust, burned , the laughter was audible over the music, they could overcome the Limits of sound, could attract anyone to a night of misadventure. It was impossible not to move my body along with the music, for a short time let me take, some hurried body waited on me, some ambitious looks wished me, the strong smell of vodka mixed with anything awakened my senses, a clear tone Red led me to the fourth level.

Only six doors and two girls outside, they talked about some matter of both interests, gave me just a smile and returned to the conversation. The baby red calmed all my senses, the background music was composed by a harmony of groans. I went through each door and noticed that the prices rose impressively, I also passed by the two girls who talked and I felt a slight groan on my back, I turned my neck and I was graced with two mischievous smiles, which I answered the height together With a slight nod. I took a deep breath before starting to climb the ladder, after all, the fifth floor was waiting for me.

I had walked through Hell and now will enter Paradise. The floor was entirely white, five doors, the five closed, I was the only person walking on that level, groans were subtle and almost pure, but still were groans, the smell of roses played with my nose and guided me for every Door, until I come across the last one in the hallway. I hurried my steps and touched lightly with the fingertips of that door, put my ear to the wood and I could hear an angelic song, I really was in Paradise, three touches were more than necessary for a sweet voice to me to enter.

The door was unlocked, the room was entirely white, the furniture, the curtains, the sheets, everything. The woman on the bed looked at me coolly, a slight lust shining in her eyes. Her skin was white, they looked like snowflakes that fell during the winter, had a doll's features, it seemed very delicate to be in that place. She counted the money skillfully, the notes slid through her hand, her fingernails were well made, the red of them drained all the good sense that was still left in me, the lips between open made me approach slowly from the bed, she will leave The money at the small table by the side of the bed and rise, approaching cautiously. She was shorter than me, had a lot more curves than me and less clothes than I did, her hands rested on my shoulders, my lips were inches from mine, the brown orbs showed me a new world, my left hand was Up to her cheek and lightly her, the girl took my right hand and placed the same on her .

My name is Choi Sooyoung.- I said as I trembled out of pure nervousness, a debauched laugh was returned.

I do not want to know your name, I want to know what you can do with those fingers.- She took the hand from her cheek and did the nibble on my index finger.

A slight moan passed between my lips and again a laugh could be heard, Jessica grabbed my coat and pushed me to the door, putting both arms at the side of my head.

You only have height, but apparently do not know how to play and I do not have the slightest desire to explain the rules of my game.- She said as she looked at me coolly. But apparently it will be necessary.

At the end of this sentence I felt my body being carried to the bed, positioned myself right on the mattress and felt the smaller girl sit on my waist and bring her face closer to mine.

You pay and I do everything you want, you can hear that same speech with any other girl, except me.- She explained as she rubbed in mine. —  This is a simple game of cat and mouse, and you are the frightened mouse, perhaps searching for a way out and asking why you are here, but there is no escape. In the end the cat always catches the mouse.

When his lips touched mine, it was as if the trumpets of Paradise were touching and a thousand angels announced my sweet passage, I was no longer in me when I felt their lips, my head could no longer reason that I had gotten in trouble, My heart was accelerating every second, a wave of heat was passing through my body, maybe I had a fever, a fever caused by a simple girl. The blood that flowed through my veins had a certain destiny for my face. It was uncertain to try to say for sure how many times I touched the heavens that night, uncertain how many times I lost my sanity and gave myself over to the woman again.

The only thing I could really assert was that I was totally doped and in love with her.