22:08 PM

Sugar

South Korea, Gyeonggi, 22:08 PM

He seemed to be the last customer of the night, he left a small amount of money at the table, looked at the woman in the bed and mumbled something that might serve as a farewell, slowly the man buttoning his shirt, closing the zipper of his pants. Leaving the room as if nothing had happened, no kiss of farewell, without a warm hug. That one seemed to be the last customer of the night, but the night will start and the moon was at its best.

The woman sighed heavily as she counted the money, analyzed the notes to see if they really were true, could not afford to be deceived. She smiled in satisfaction, the amount could cover the expenses of the month, and there would still be something left for her.

At the height of her 27 years, she probably did not expect to become a e, much less a known e, but the consequences might have forced her. Her parents divorced when she was only eight and her sister three, her father got lost in the world, the guy never really cared about the family, her mother did not have the slightest vocation to be a mother and a small orphan turned her new home. Living in that orphanage was not as pleasant as it should be. Rarely were the occasions when she was able to escape all abuses, food was rare, and clothes were considered luxury items, the girl and her young sister knew hell too early. But what good is knowing hell and not knowing its creator?

When they were adopted it was impossible to say that luck had smiled upon them, for mischance laughed at their young faces. A sturdy man and a woman of firm traits would be her new family, a disorganized and noisy house would serve as home, a girl of poorly finished braids and a wicked smile was presented as the older sister, a deconstructed family would serve as the new family . And they would be part of this family disaster. The adoptive father was the least notorious, a quiet, awkward man, healed frustrations with drinks and cheap bets, gave in to anything, a complete nonsense. The mother did not even say, drowned in work, suffocated by the lack of love, the marriage went from bad to ruined, it was easy, almost every night and collected lovers who gave disappointments as a gift, a complete disillusioned. And the sister, the personification of hell, made in the image and likeness of the devil. Light eyes, awkward braids, not so trustful smile, and a wonderful trick. The words were calm, the hands hot and the actions disastrous, the girl was sadistic, impulsive, domineering and the hate filled her face in the form of freckles. She had many freckles. But why should she be called the devil? Ask Krystal, not me, ask her about all the night-long torture sessions that covered her fragile body of bruises, ask Jessica, ask about abuse, about psychological abuse, ask about Nights lost. Ask both, if the ten years in that house were pleasurable years.

Jessica at last turned eighteen, she was already a senior before the law, nothing wiser than taking her younger sister by the hand and withdrawing from that place. Fresh air, finally. Clean air, but what would they do now? Jessica had finished her studies, but she will not go to university, her sister was thirteen, she was just a child. What would Jessica do to help herself and her sister?

Work, of course. It was a small cafe, the manager allowed them to live in the back of the establishment, a bedroom, a bed, a small kitchen and a bathroom, in the situation they were in, that cubicle was a mansion. She would wake up early, take the younger girl to school and come back, worked hard until the time she got Krystal, then worked harder. Friends? Money was her friend, all money was saved and saved, but she felt that would be little.

One, two, three, four, five years.

Five years had passed in this useless life, that room was small and she was already twenty-three, Krystal had gone to university, okay, cool, cool. But what about the money? The university was private, the savings would not be enough and she wanted to leak out of that coffee, but that would require another job, something that paid more, that was better, something that really gave her money.

There was this man, white hair, trusty smile, espresso always. He was observant, he assessed things well, noticed every detail, and noticed Jessica. Impeccable body, captivating smile, full s, everything he was looking for in a twenty-three-year-old girl. Delivering the card to her was simple, convincing Jessica to accompany him was even simpler.

His car was launch, his silence was frightening, the place where he took the girl was even more gloomy, it looked like a simple bum hotel, only five stories, little thing, little luxury outside. But at night all cats are brown and you should never judge a hotel by its facade. Five floors of maddening groans, five floors of half or girls circling each aisle, five stories of married men looking for fun, five stories of teenager choosing with whom it would be their first time, five floors of money . Five floors that motivated Jung to know each one of them. And in the end everything was much easier than you imagined and the combo was simple. Dwelling, food, clothes, money and everything else that could please you and only one thing in return, your services.

Thinking about her sister's future may have motivated her to take up the job. Perhaps the warmth of the moment, the need for money and lust, have reason to accept the money. Or was it just the urge to feel numb with every that was offered night after night.

And four more years have passed, twenty-seven years and lots of money. Krsytal was approaching the last year of university, grateful for her older sister's efforts for her, loved her for it, but insisted that she leave this life and go to live with her in the republic, she said that her friends They would not care about it, but Jessica said she was happy, that she liked this life and that she would send money to her at the end of the month.

She saved the money she received from her last client, left the room, and ran into another woman in the hallway.

"Is the night over for you yet?" She asked, smiling at the woman.

"You know not Jess, but everyone needs a break". Tiffany returned the smile to her friend. - "How was the last client? I heard he was thick."

"Really thick". Jessica snapped back. "But it's no use if you do not know how to use it."

And the not so muffled laughter of the two girls could be heard all over the hall. Jessica would have laughed, if not for the man grabbing her waist and dragging her back into the bedroom.

"Do a good job." It was the only thing her friend could tell her, before the door was closed quickly.

It was past midnight when Jessica finished servicing her client, she decided she would leave the score for the next morning. A shower would be what would make her happy right now.

Repentance or just suffering could not be found in her eyes, she was happy.

The money bought and completed.