Silly You

Taking Chances
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sizzling of unseasoned meat filled his kitchen, his shuffle playing in the background. ‘’There you go Bugsy.’’ He put the plate of finely cut up meat and vegetables down for his precious baby pup. His companion had long passed the stage of a puppy, but his little friend never failed to melt his heart. Bugsy started to chomp down on his meal, Siwon simply sat down on the ground, petting his distracted pet. The images of Kyuhyun became a constant in his life ever since he had dinner with the younger. It wasn’t like he was obsessively thinking about his lanky crush, Kyuhyun came in fleeting images. Smiley eyes, devilish laughs and smug victorious smirks. It was infuriating, the feelings sneaked hit and run on him throughout the day. He was still unsure what he should deal with the unresolved, repressed, feelings. 


The doorbell rang. He wasn’t expecting anyone, Siwon walked to the door to open it and see the devil himself. Either God loved his misery or his good deeds were rewarded, Kyuhyun stood casually on his doorstep, white containers in his hands. The weather allowed the boy to flaunt his milky collarbones with a low oversized v-shirt and navy jeans hanging on his hips. ‘’Delivery for Choi Siwon.’’ Kyuhyun dryly remarked as he walked past him into the house. The younger instantly cuddled Bugsy, his food containers dropped on his kitchen counter. Siwon really tried not to stare at the sticking up to him as Kyuhyun bowed down to pick up Bugsy. ‘’I didn’t know you had a PS4.’’ Siwon shrugged. ‘’I hardly use it, I can’t even remember why I purchased it.’’ Siwon sat down on the couch before he would feel any more uncomfortable in his own house. The younger seemed too engrossed with his games, house, and Bugsy to even notice his nerves. Kyuhyun babbling without a stop, ever since he had stepped over his threshold. ‘’Hey, do you have time for a game?’’ The boy looked up at him, his dark brown eyes looked begging at him, a slow pout and quick flitting of his eyelashes. Siwon forced a smile and nodded. ‘’Of course,’’ he was majorly screwed.


‘’You at Mario Kart.’’ Siwon nodded stiffly, he didn’t dare to move a single muscle. Kyuhyun was precariously placed between his legs. He wasn’t even sure how he could have prevented this escalation. From innocently sitting on the couch, the younger had rolled down laughing on the ground, for a good few rounds Mario Party his head had leaned against his leg, to Tekken where Kyuhyun had shuffled before him ‘’to see better.’’ Now the smug bastard had his arms over his legs like they were his personal armrests. Kyuhyun turned sideways to look at him, his face was slightly flushed. Probably the excitement of the games getting the better of him. ‘’How do you at Mario Kart?’’ Astonishment and something akin to amusement. He snorted and pushed lightly against the others head. ‘’Brat. I haven’t played in ages.’’ He couldn’t help but laugh at the twinkled lights in the other’s eyes. ‘’I almost won at Rainbow Road!’’ He exclaimed proudly, it was one of the most difficult courses in the game. ‘’Until you crashed in the abyss.’’ Kyuhyun laughed, his fingers dug into his legs, burning him with his touch. He really, really tried to laugh the gut feeling away, but he only made it worse. The infamous smirk gripped on his heart strings, those soft fingers trailed up on his denim, along with the seams. Code red, abandon ship, escape! ‘’Ah, it’s getting dark. I will order some takeout, are you okay for some pho?’’ This was no good, he could hear his voice cracking as he stood up, losing the warm touch of Kyuhyun’s fingers, it was a loss and a relief at the same time. Siwon fled behind the counter to make his call, to will his growing away and cool his face in the fridge.

. Kyuhyun gritted his teeth, from his place next to the couch. He glared at the broad back, he had been so close. Strategically closing in on Siwon’s personal space, seriously how was this so difficult. In the past, Siwon used to sneak affectionate hugs and pierce his personal bubble like it was an unknown concept to the other. Snorting softly, he stood up from the ground, if Siwon thought he could get away now, he would be unpleasantly surprised. Kyuhyun placed himself on top of the counter, his legs bungling as he watched Siwon make some tea. He watched the teasing hip bone showing as Siwon took two cups from the higher cupboard. Kyuhyun cursed under his breath. ‘’What?’’ ‘’Nothing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter