Chapter 1

My Promise To You

/Winter's Season, 2013/

The crowd of kids in front of kindergarden didn't makes her interrupted, she's still loyally waiting.

'mamaaa~' she's look back, automatically smiling. her precious daugther running to her 'hye, Miya' Hyurin hugs, kiss her cheeks. 'mama, i miss you~' Miya pout while hugs her mom tightly, 'ayee, Miya~ hehehe' Hyurin laugh while carry her, until car 'i miss you too, Miya. how's school today? mama wanna hear' 

'today is last school, mama, until January, yepii~' Miya jump while clap her hands, Hyurin smiles. Yes, it's November right and the school holiday is begin. Hyurin starts her car and drive straightly to highway. 'woah, good to hear it, baby. what're you playing with teacher and friends?' Hyurin curious, still focus with driving. 'We're breakfast, read story book, playground, mama. but I'm sad, i will missing my friends'

Miya pout again, she's wanna crying. 'Miya, don't crying, Mama is here, we'll plays together at home, okay?' Hyurin comforts, while squeeze her small cheeks. Miya quickly smiles, 'Nae, mama, hehe' Hyurin smiles, to look her precious is smile again.

'Come, baby. We drink together, i know you will like it' Miya look straightly in front, Bubble Tea's Shop, her eyes is shining 'Yeayy~ Bubble Tea' Miya hugs Hyurin, she carrying her and hold her small hand, quickly lock the car and walk together. To look Miya happy, her stress with work and everything, will gone straightly. Her life is much better.

 

-Hyurin's House, Night-

'mama mama~' Miya hugs Hyurin, they're lying together at bed, prepare to go sleep. 'yes, baby?' Hyurin just done with reading magazine, she's fully focus to Miya. 'mama, bedtime stories~' Hyurin smiles, she will prepare story before Miya will go to dreamland.

'I wanna know about Papa' Hyurin smiles, she's hugs tightly Miya. 'Come here nearly, Miya. Mama will tell you one story'

She's hugs Miya, her eyes nearly to tear off, but she's hold in quickly, she don't wants to crying. 'Mama, mianhae' Miya hold her hand, 'Anaeyo, baby. Gwenchana' Hyurin smiles a little, her hand take a little picture of frame, Hyurin and Junmyeon, before he was sick. She slowly take Miya's little hand and point her papa's picture.

'This is your papa, Miya. He's handsome, right?' Miya nodded and hugs tightly the frame. 'I miss Papa, Mama' 'I know, baby. I miss him too' She's kisses Miya's hair softly, hold her tears. 'Come, Miya. Mama wanna have bedtime stories' Miya nodded, she's fully focus to her mom. Her small hand didn't get off the frame picture.

'Actually, Mama have more friends since Mama with your Papa, for a long time~ especially your papa's best friend and mine too' Hyurin squeezes Miya's hair, she's still hearing. Hyurin smiles, it's time to reveals her stories to her precious daughter.

'Park Chanyeol, Lee Yuura and EXO' she smiles herself. 

 

To Be Continued

 

Hello and sorry for the late posting, I was kindly busy with studies, but this week, I was free until 2 January 2017, so, stay waiting and keep waiting from my updates. Gomawo /deep bow/ TvT Sorry too since it was short stories this and beginning chapter.