Chapter Four

Dara's Tears
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's Note: Its been over a year since this story was last updated. Just so you know, I inherited this story from my friend (iamMRSwu). Sadly, she doesnt have time to finish this because of her work. So here I am, trying my best to continue this. Hope you'll still continue supporting this story 🤗 enjoy!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

Today is her wedding day. She's inside her bridal car along with her bestfriend Lee Chaerin who serves as her maid of honor.

 

"You look so beautiful, Dara." Chaerin complimented her friend...

 

Dara is indeed beautiful in her long white gown. She had a minimal amount of make up on her pretty face. Her long brown hair cascades down into her .

 

 

"But your eyes shows how sad you are." Chaerin added "Its like we're attending a funeral and not your own wedding."

 

"Im fine, Chae." Dara re-assured her dear friend

 

Chaerin took hold of Dara's hand and grasped on it."You know, you dont have to do this. Youcan still backout. You can come with me to France, Im sure Seungri wouldnt mind if you're going to stay with us." Seungri is Chaerin's fiance, and the are both living in France. Chaerin is only here in Korea for Dara's wedding.

 

Dara shook her head. "You know I cant do that, I dont want to disappoint Eomma."

 

Chaerin huffed at her friend."You dont want to disappoint Mrs. Kim or you just really wanted to be Mrs. Kim?!?"

 

Chaerin knows everything about Dara's unrequited love for her brother from the very start.

 

"I love him, Chae..." was Dara's reply

 

"But he dont love you the same way you love him." Chaerin said

 

"I know, but Im hoping that my love for him will be enough for the both of us." Dara insisted.

 

Chaerin sighed at the stubborness of her friend."Fine. But remember this, if he ever hurts you. I will really hunt him down, cut his balls off and drag you to France with me. Got that?"

 

Dara nodded and smiled gratefully at her friend.

 

"You know I love you, right?" Chaerin asked.

 

Dara nodded. "I know, and we'll be sisters forever."

 

"Forever..." Chaerin agreed and hugged her friend tearfully.

 

 

______________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

She's now walking down the aisle. Everyone was smiling at her, complimenting how beautiful she is and how handsome is her husband to be...

 

The wedding is an extravagant one. No matter how she insisted to her Eomma that she just want to have a small celebration.

 

"This is your wedding day, this is a once in a lifetime event" she recalled what her Eomma had said. "and both of you is my children, both of you deserve more than this."

 

So now, here they are. Their wedding is dubbed as the biggest ]edding of the year, as for Jaejoong being a big name in the business industry.

 

She's now near from where Jaejoong is standing. He looks so gorgeous, like a roman god who walks down from the heaven. He's wearing a full white tuxedo. His bestfriend Choi Seunghyun is his bestman. She also saw her Eomma, sitting at the front pew smiling at her while wiping a tear from her eyes.

 

She's now standing in front of him, he's smiling at her. But she knew very well that its a fake smile. He took her hand and anchored it into his arms.

 

"Sm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter