Chapter Three

Dara's Tears
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara almost jumped out from the couch when the front door burst opened and revealed a very confused Jaejoong. He saw her and sauntered near her. 

 

"Dara-ah, what happened? Mom called, she told me to come home immediately." Jaejoong asked curiously. "Is there something wrong?" 

 

 Dara thought her knees turned into jelly and felt that any moment she will faint to death. She also felt the tears that threatens to fall out from her eyes.

 

Dara mumbled her words inaudibly. She is so nervous.

 

Jaejoong took a hold unto her shoulders and tried to calm her down. " hey, hey, hey your mumbling. Relax and say it slowly.

 

Dara tilted her head at him and wondered if can relax in what she's going to say.

 

"Oppa.... She knows." Dara started. " eomma knows!"

 

"Knows what?"

 

"A-about that n-night" she stuttered

 

Jaejoong turned pale. He gaped at her like a fish out in the water. And then all of a sudden, his eyes bulged and he turned into a beast. Like a raging dragon ready to breath a fire at Dara.

 

"you told her? We promised not to tell anyone. You promised not to tell a single soul and then you told mom?!?! Sandara, you told mom?!?!?" Jaejoong shouted at Dara's face and was shaking her violently.

 

Dara nodded.

 

" do you know whats going to happen now that she knows? She'll force us to marry!"

 

Dara nodded, again.

 

" I cant believe this! Are you even thinking?"

 

"Im sorry Jae--"

 

"Stop saying you're sorry. Why did you tell her? I thought we already agreed that nobody should know?"

 

Dara let the tears fall from her eyes.

 

"Talk! This isnt the time for you to shut up. Tell me why!"

 

She almost almost jumped upon hearing his angry voice. She has never been scared with Jaejoong ever since from her childhood, just now. If looks could she could be very well buried six feet under the ground. 

 

"Im pregnant" she choked out.

 

"you're pregnant?" Jaejoong asked incredulously.

 

She can never blame him of his reaction. He had every rights to be angry. But he also should not blame this all to her. Or was it really her fault?

 

Yes, what happened between them is really a big mistake. Although she was aware of what was happening, she knows it shouldnt happened. She was at fault because she took advantage of the situation.

 

He was disappointed because Tzuyu wasnt able to attend his birthday celebration. Tzuyu's parent didnt allow her because they need to attend a much important event. Jaejoong drunk the whole night and wasnt even properly gave attention to his guests.

 

"why do you even have to drink, when you cant even properly handle it?" she scolded him for his behaviour.

 

"tsk..hic....i can handle my self..hic!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter