Chapter Two

Dara's Tears
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" how is the company Jae?" Gummy asked her son. They are now at their dining table eating breakfast.

 

" everything's fine, mom." jaejoong answered. " we'll be expanding in Jeju in the next few months."

 

" Good, now i want you to find Dara position in your office once she wants to starts working"

 

" Well, im thinking of assigning her as an elevator girl!" Jaejoong gleefully said

 

"KIM JAEJOONG!!" Gummy bellowed at her son. " Are you trying to kill your sister? You fairly know that she's  claustrophobic and now you're putting her on that closed box you called elevator? You, you little brat!!"

 

"Mom, you also knew that im afraid of heights, right? But you still first assigned me as a cute monkey window cleaner!" Jaejoong said indignantly

 

" a monkey window cleaner not  a cute monkey window cleaner." Dara interjected. " and you only cleaned the windows on the 2nd floor, its not that high."

 

"Not that high?!? Not that high?!?" Jaejoong said in his most annoying voice. "That was still almost 50 feet off the ground!"

 

Dara did not shot back an answe but instead she stuck her toungue out at him to annoy him more... 

 

" Keep that tounge inside your mouth Dara or I will bite that one out for you." Jaejoong said while helping himself to a toast of bread. Then his toast landed on his plate as he realized what he had said. A particular night came to crossed his mind. He looked back at his sister who turned beet red at what he had said while their mother is still oblivious to the tension that sorrounds them. He picked his toast again and pretended as if he said nothing unusual.

 

"How is Tzuyu?" Gummy asked his son "The last time I saw her is before your birthday..."

 

"She's fine mom, she's in Taiwan now." Tzuyu is his girlfriend for five years... " but she'll be here by next week." 

 

Gummy nodded

 

"Anyways mom, I gotta go." Jaejoong said as he stood up from his seat. " I have a meeting at 10:am with Mr. Yang Hyun Suk." he kissed his mother on her left cheek. He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter