Ambiguous

Over Or Back?! (Get Over Or Bring Back?!)

Chapter Seven

 

"M-Momo?" The girl asked her, tears are also evident on her face.

 

 

"J-Jeongyeon?" Momo shakily asked as she has caught crying because of Mina.

 

"W-What's the meaning of this?" Jeongyeon mockingly asked her while wiping her tears on her face as it stream down continuously, she's also hurting seeing Mina happy with Chaeyoung now and it made her feel like she was useless because her long time dream to convey her feelings to Mina seems like it is impossible again because of her other no jam friend. Jeongyeon was hurting so she decided to blow her emotions here in the restroom, but shockingly she was not the only one who's feeling hurt, she can't understand why Mina's ex girlfriend aka Momo crying right now since she is the one who left her. 

 

She shouldn't cry for her, right? She cheated her and left her. But why? That's the only thing on Jeongyeon's mind while looking at Momo with blurry eyes.

 

"A-hhh.. Jeongyeon, it's not what you---"Momo tried to stop her tears, as she tried to convince Jeongyeon that this tears aren't for Mina.

 

She need to convince her that she don't have feelings for her ex girlfriend anymore.

 

Jeongyeon choked because of her tears as she tried to asked Momo again by yelling to her "MOMO! ANSWER MY QUESTION PROPERLY! WHY ARE YOU FREAKING CRYING OVER ABOUT MINA AND CHAEYOUNG'S REVELATION?! YOU SUPPOSED NOT TO CRY ABOUT IT SINCE YOU CHEATED AND LEFT HER FOR YOUR OWN GOOD! I THOUGHT YOU DON'T LOVE HER ANYMORE! I CAN'T UNDERSTAND YOU, MOMO?! YOU'RE ING CONFUSING ME RIGHT NOW!!" Jeongyeon let out a big growl because of her temper and she messes her hair out of frustration.

 

 

She can't believe that Momo is still her rival when it comes to Mina.. She thought it was over for them.. She thought she will not compete to Momo this time again.. She thought she can have peaceful friendship with Momo without holding her grudges anymore..

 

One of the reason why Jeongyeon doesn't show any admiration or affection to Mina before because of Momo. She knows since before that her friend secretly liking Mina as they were inseparable. As a close friend to Momo, she thinks that she should forget her love for Mina because as she see her, she could say that Mina has same feelings with her close friend, so Jeongyeon decided to buried her true feelings as she don't want to have conflict with her close friend. Jeongyeon keeps it, keep her jealousy, her anger towards them. But as soon as she heard that the two were no longer together, she promised that this time she will no longer look from afar and see that Mina is falling in love to someone else again. She won't let it do again as she always taking it as her biggest regret to not able to say her true feelings to the penguin.

 


Momo cannot speak as she was surprised about Jeongyeon's outburst.


She must really love Mina, she thought.

 

"J-Jeong, please listen to me carefully.." Momo nervously said as she calm down Jeongyeon.

 

"WHY WOULD I LISTEN TO YOU, LIAR?! I'M NOT ONLY MAD BECAUSE YOU BROKE MINA HEART, HELL I CAN EVEN CELEBRATE IT IF I WANT BECAUSE I LIKE HER BUT SINCE YOU'RE A GREAT FRIEND OF ME, I WAS HURT.. BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T JUST LIE OR BETRAY WHATEVER YOU DID ONLY TO MINA BUT TO OUR WHOLE GANG, MOMO! OUR FRIENDS! YOU ALSO CHEATED ON US! ESPECIALLY ME, WHO'S THE CLOSEST TO YOU AMONG THE GANG YET I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING TO YOU! THE THING HERE IS WHY YOU WERE JEALOUS ABOUT THEM IF YOU ALREADY DECIDED TO BREAK UP WITH HER, YOU'RE GODDAMN CONFUSING, HIRAI! I DON'T KNOW IF YOU'RE THE MOMO THAT I KNEW, I DON'T KNOW YOU ANYMORE!"

 

Momo took a deep breath and closes her eyes, trying to comprehend what Jeongyeon told her. This feeling is getting harder as soon as her reasons being kept inside her. 

 

She prepared herself from getting slap or punch as she bravely her true reasons..

 

Yes, she is willing to tell about everything to Jeongyeon because she knows that Jeongyeon will understand her situation. She knows that Jeongyeon still caring for her as she yelled at her earlier. She knows that Jeongyeon will never break their friendship just because of a girl whom they both loved.

 

She trust Jeongyeon a lot... Momo see her as 'the other half'..

 

"I-I can say t-hat yes, I do still love her and jealous but I-I have a lot of r-reasons wh-y I left her, Jeong. P-please, be my friend again.." Momo shakily said as she pleaded to the latter but as Jeongyeon heard the words from her close friend she's about to hit her but again, she control herself for doing it as she kick the wall instead.

 

She faced Momo with tears as she shouted "Damn, Momo!! You're so selfish and cruel! You already have a boyfriend then you also want your ex! Can't you see? Everyone is hurting here if you will tell me you still love her! I already gave up before because I don't want to have a fight with you because of Mina..If you have reasons, then I'm sure those reasons were stupid!"

 

 

"S-so you mean.."

 

"Yeah! I love Myoui Mina since we're freshmen, Momo! I just hold back myself because I was afraid of rejection and I don't want to break our friendship because you told me that you have a crush on her even we're girls! When you told me about it, I felt like I don't want to continue my love for her but I guess.. my love become stronger as I keep this and right now, we're on our last year  here.. I wanna tell her my feelings that I keep because I don't want to hurt you before, Momo but now you're telling me that you still love her when I was so ready to confess at her. You know how bad am I feeling right now?! Geez... Why am I talking about this to you?" Jeongyeon is crying loudly while kicking the walls several times, pouring her anger to the wall.

 

"J-Jeong, I-Im so sorry.. I didn't know about that but I need to tell you something important because you love her..." Momo quietly said while approaching Jeongyeon.

 

"I will tell you my reasons but can you please.. be my friend again and forget your love for Mina like I did or stay away from her... I don't want you to get hurt, Jeongyeon.. Please, just listen to me.. As much as I want to make Mina happy with someone else but please not to someone else to the ones I cared and loved, someone else who are not our friends.." Momo held Jeongyeon's hands as she pleaded.

 

Jeongyeon pried off Momo's hands "Are you kidding me, Mo? Are your reasons enough for me to risk my long time love for Mina? Also, why would I believe on you if you lied to us?"

 

"Jeong, please... I'm begging you to have consideration because in the end, I don't want you to get hurt. I even warned Chaeyoung about this because she's together with Mina but she didn't listen to me and I don't want one of you get harm.. Please, just stay with my side, Jeong. Just hear my story.." Momo pleaded, crying as she embraced Jeongyeon into tight hug.

 

Jeongyeon broke the hug by pushing away Momo "Go away! Even Chaeyoung didn't listen to you so I won't listen either! I don't care if I get hurt as long as Mina knows how much I loved her! I don't want to miss any chance to prove to her that I loved her from the start. You can't stop me for doing this if you're planning bringing her back. You can't fool me, Hirai!"

 

Jeongyeon said before she exited the girls' bathroom angrily.

 

You're ing weak, Hirai Momo.. So weak that you let her go by protecting yourself? Damn, I bet it's only Mina's admirers threatning her... She's really a coward and she doesn't love Mina that much! Just wait and see Momo, I'm going to prove that my love is worth it than your reasons!


______________________________________________

(Two months later)

Chaeyoung's POV
It's been two months that Mina and I decided to take the plan in the next level as we tried our best 'helping each other to move on'. Yes, that's what she told me after our revelation because it's not pleasant to name our relationship to be 'pretending to be lovers only' since we're bestfriends this time.

 

"I don't want us to pretend to sweet each other, Chaeng. I prefer us being normal and just go with flow with our feelings and also.. I'm thinking if we should slow down a bit and maybe in that way I can forget the past easily." Mina said to me that night.

 

"I understand that but our main goal here is.. to let Momo notice our closeness at least if you don't want to be sweet." I replied to her as  I watched the TV.

 

"Okay, that's it! Closeness is better!" Mina clapped her hands as she announced it while smiling brightly.

 

"Good... but anyway I would set some rules about our helping each other to move on set up.. You're ready to listen?" I asked her and she just nodded her head as she faced me.

 

"We're both setting this rules, okay? If you like something else or suggest anything, just tell me. If you didn't like my proposal then you must rebutted it, got it?" I looked on her and I saw how she is excited about this rules thing as she nod vigorously and also she keep whining about it since we're in the school earlier.

 

"Okay first thing first! No kisses allowed!" I declared because the first reason why we are doing this because the kiss incident at the classroom before and I don't want to happen it again if this is just a helping to each other kind of relationship. It feels like... some sort of rebound and I don't want to experience it again, never...

 

"Even to cheeks? Or somewhere else other than lips?" Mina asked like a kid.

 

"Urghhh..That would be fine, but not too much! You're pretty clingy nowadays but make it lesser.. You were not like that when you're with Momo.." 

 

"No! You don't know anything, smol! I was clingy when we're alone!" Mina retorted back as she crossed her arms.

 

"Okay fine, whatever so rule number one is clear so how about you, what can you suggest?"

 

"Hug and skinships are allowed!" Mina said delightfully as she squeezed me into her arms while rubbing our cheeks together.

 

Okay, Mina seems getting weirder every day. She become so clingy and silly at all times when we're together. 

 

"Okay, I agreed to it since we need to show our closeness with our actions! Stop it, Myoui~" I whined to her and she just clicked her tongue as she lean out from my body.

 

"Next is..... I can accept admirers since we told them that you're the one chasing and proving me that you love me while me I take your confession lightly because in the end, I will reject you for you to go to Momo and then bring her back." I said confidently and my eyebrow furrowed as her expression is unreadable. I don't know if she's mad or what. But whatever, I'm just doing this for her because it's my purpose to do it but why she seems like she doesn't want it?

 

An idea popped out inside my brain as I added "But in this rule, you were allowed to get jealous to my admirers, I won't mind it~"

 

She huffed and answered coldly "Fine.. I will remember that rule, don't complain if I get mad at you all of the sudden." 

 

Gosh! She's scary! I will just sent my prayers to my admirers. 

 

I laughed nervously and told her "Don't worry, I won't let you go until I find my someone else. I'm a picky person, you know.. Maybe Momo and you might get back together first before I find mine. My heart takes time to realize my feelings."

 

"You're not a picky, you're just simply dense.." Mina muttered and I heard that. I just shrugged and asked her another suggestion. "No relationship must be break between us. If we end this, we're still friends. No awkward or avoiding moments. I hate it when you just ignore me because I easily miss you so stay by my side whatever happens, okay? Even we go to different university or whatsoever, please Son Chaeyoung.. please remain our friendship, keep in contact as possible and visit each other----"

 

 

"Yah... It's already default.. I can't stay mad or leave you just like that. Remember, I'll be always here for you from now on. Don't worry about it." I reasurred her and she still sulking at me "But when you broke up with Tzuyu, you don't even know what's up with her so you cut your ties between you and her and I don't want that to happen to us, okay?"

 

 

I smiled at her and cupped her cheeks because she's cute when she's being so grumpy and sulky "Minari.. You're in different case with Tzuyu and the thing we're doing, it's not we're Tzuyu and I did. I can differentiate what's the difference between you and her cases but I like your case more because we're not trying hard right now. As you could remember, Tzuyu and I almost kill all of you for being so sweet and like we didn't care about it cause we're making Sana jealous and she badly want to forget her but right now it's okay for you if you didn't bring Momo back and just want to forget the pain and love again and we're doing it in the same purpose. Forget and make new memories, those are the biggest advantage we can get from doing this. So if you're worried that I will be mad or ignore you after this, I would never do that because you're my home, remember? Don't think too much, Myoui... 


You won't lose me 

 

 

as your friend..

 

 

Mina just nodded meekly and I decided to place a kiss on her forehead that made her eyes widened from my sudden action..

 


I can't help it.. She's too adorable when she act like this..

 

She looked at me and I just gave a smile at her. I cleared my throat as I continue "Next is... no secrets are allowed. Tell me everything you do. If you have concerns or any kind of problems, don't hesitate to let me know about it. Any topic will be okay.. Is that fine with you?" I asked her and she just nodded at me and closes her eyes.

 

"Yah! I thought you were excited about this, don't sleep on me!" I shook her body and she just mumble with her eyes closed "Let's continue this on other day, I feel sleepy right now and last thing, I would like to add that we can do favors to each other.."

 

"What favors you mean?"

 

"Like... can you cuddle me?" 

 

"That would fine.. I thought something difficult, it's just a cuddle.." I chuckled at her but then she quickly opened her eyes, her eyes looking at me like it's not like before. I can't explain it and it made feel warm when she gave her first favor to me after discussing that rule.

 

"Can you cuddle me?"

 

I groaned to myself as I complied her favor as I threw my arms around her and pulled her close to my chest and I let her buried her face on my nape as she put her arms around me tightly and then she spoke very softly as she gripped my hem tightly as she said this next rule that set that literally couldn't leave on my mind until now...


"No controlling of feelings... or holding back please, that's my last rule..."

 

I'm so worried after she said that, I mean yeah, we don't need to control our feelings because what I feel for her is just a mere friendship.. 

 

 Yeah, that's must I believe to..

Only friendship and not probably love.. not yet.. I guess?

 

I snapped out from the thought when I heard the owner of the voice I'm thinking about "Good morning, Chaenggie!" Mina greeted me as I was waiting her in front of her apartment.  We're going to school together again, it's like it was our daily routine coming to school together, going home together and I really like it. I feel like I got a bestfriend again, a bestfriend that I am looking for Tzuyu before but she never did since she became Sana's bestfriend so I was alone going home or my mom picked me after class before.

 

Anyway, Mina scrunched her nose cutely as she asked me "What's wrong, Chaeng?" 

 

"Oh nothing, Mina. I'm just hungry, I didn't eat breakfast because mom is sick." I lied.

 

"Aigoo~ My Chaengie! Don't worry, I brought some food with me. I prepared sandwiches and fruits and also can I go to your house? I want to visit your mom, you know I want you to help you for taking care your mom. She always make me bring food whenever I need to go home and I want to payback. She's treating me like her own daughter. I'm worried." She said before she dug her bag to get the sandwich and hand it to me.

 

Okay, my heart flutters again. Mina is such an ideal girlfriend for me to be honest. Is she like this when Momo and her together? I doubt she always nice to everyone especially to those she loved. I don't get why Momo left someone who treat her like you're a precious person for her? If I was Momo, I will do everything for Mina to stay and be with her for the rest of my life. Also, I don't want to see her hurting because of me. She's so kind and pure. I hope that Mina find someone who as kind and nice as her as beautiful or handsome as loving and caring as they deserve each other. I promise that I am their number one supporter if she find that someone who deserves her.

 

She looked at me while waiting for me to grab it. I just smiled at her as grabbed it and take a bite from it and offer her some but she refused as she said she has her own sandwich as she also brought out from her bag as I continue eating with her while walking.

 


Tch.. I take my words back, scratch the ideal girlfriend, Mina is my ideal wife.. she seems prepared this sandwiches for her children, she bring a lot. Aigoo..In the future, her children is lucky as well...

 

Hell, what am I saying right now? 

 

"Hey... Did you plan to prepare this? I mean you have good timing with this." I asked her while munching and I noticed that there's some crumbs on the edge of her lips, I deeply sighed and get my hanky and put my hand on her shoulder to make her steps halt at the moment. She looked at me confusily and I damped the hanky on her lips in a natural way as possible, I guess. 

 

"You had something. I don't want people looking at you weirdly.." I said in my casual tone then continue my devouring this delicious sandwich of hers. I saw her shock expression but I think she just let it pass since I'm way too focus eating her sandwich but she didn't know that I was thinking of her.

 

Myoui Mina has already corrupted Son Chaeyoung's mind..

 

I look at her one more time and she's eating like a princess, the way she holds the sandwich, it's too elegant and like she's touching a glass, scared to break it as if she grip the sandwich too hard it will smash. The way she holds, it is way too careful and innocent like. Meanwhile me, I was eating the sandwich like a monster who didn't had breakfast for whole month as I almost didn't swallow it because I was too hungry. 


I don't deserve her....


We're totally opposite....


It's like she's beauty and I'm the beast because the gang also calling me as baby beast because sometimes I look fierce and my actions as well if I got upset or mad. 

 

Lol, what am I thinking about? I'm so random today, Mina might wondering why am I so quiet.


"Hey, you didn't answer my question earlier. Can I visit your mom later?" Mina asked me as I noticed that she already finished eating her sandwich.

 

"Of course, it's an automatic. You could visit anytime, my mom will probably love to see you again. She even wanted you to live on our house instead when you told her that you're living alone in your apartment." I said as finish my last bite. She just smiled and replied "Oh is that so? Your mom is really kind, Chaeng. When I'm with your mom, I can't help to miss my mom more. "

 

 

I just chuckled and told her what's in my mind a while ago "You two are the same. You're also kind, Mina. No one in my friends get to close with my mom at your rate. You're amazing, Mina if you'd know that."

 

She lowered her head and giggled as she hit me playfully "I'm fluttered, my cub. Thanks.. I don't know if you're pranking on me or what.. but anyway, this day is special to me.." 

 

"Special? What do you mean? I don't remember anything so special today?" I kept thinking what is so special today. She didn't mention special or unusual within the past few days. 

 


"Just wait and see. You would be shock as soon you heard about me later. I'm sure the news will spread all over the school. You'll be surprise and happy for me." Mina smiled at me brightly as I met her gaze.

 


I can already feel my cheeks starting to burn as I look back into her eyes. 

 


"Let's go, my little girlfriend.." She said before she holds my hand tightly as we entered into our school grounds.

 

My heart pounds crazily. Seriously, I just told her to be not sweet around me. 

 

"Yah! Myoui! I'm not your girlfriend.." I blurted out and she just giggled "Yeah, your not.. not yet.." she grinned widely.

 

Aishhh!! Seriously!! She's pulling me too much to her tease! Well, I'm not going to be just tomato around her, I will make sure she will exprience how Son Chaeyoung flirts. Just wait and see Mina, I will make a revenge on you. It's not fair that you made me feel flustered all of the sudden.

 

"Morning girls!" I greeted to the gang as we reach to our classroom.

 

"Morning Chaeng, morning Mina!" they reacted while busy eating again, I bet it's from Jeongyeon but wait, where is she?

 

"Where's Jeongyeon hyung?" I asked them but they just shrugged off and continue eating the snack.

 

I felt uncomfortable when Jihyo all of the sudden answered me in serious tone "Ask Mina where's Jeongyeon."

 

Mina? Why? I looked at her and Mina just smiled at me nervously as I wait her answer "Chaeyoung-ah.. About Jeongyeon.. can we talk about her later in your house?" She give her apologetic smile and I can sense something off about Jeongyeon and Mina.

 

We just promised that no secrets were allowed but she seems like she had one.

 

"Let's just talk later, Mina. I don't have any mood to talk with you right now." I said before I left her and proceeded to my seat and just talk to my seatmate slash bestfriend, Kim Dahyun.

 

 

"Eyyy, the cutest couple is on verge of breaking up~" Dahyun teased and I retorted her back as I said it in as matter in fact tone "Stop it, first thing is we're not a couple and second is I am just going to reject her, not break up.."

 

Dahyun laughed and said "Sure but those things were going the same way. Will be couple and sadly break up. I heard that Jeongyeon ----"

 

 

"If you're going to talk me about her, don't talk to me first. I don't have mood to talk about her for now." I interrupted her before she slipped out words.

 

 

"I was talking about Jeongyeon not her..." Dahyun pouted and she asked again "How about Momo? Did you know that her and Ten are ---"

 

 

"Not her either. Please Dahyun, let's just talk about your Nabongs. So how your date goes?" 

 

 

"We had fun. I mean the whole date is literally fun..You know Chaeng, actually the fun is she made fun of me while we're on date. I don't know if I should be glad or mad to her because she's too clingy and touchy and everyone is talking about us being too lovey dovey on the restaurant. When we go out the restaurant, I am all red because of embarrassment like I don't want to see her anymore. She just laughed at me when I was scolding her. Seriously, she just laughed at me whole time while clinging to me.." Dahyun rants but deep inside, I know Dahyun says the opposite most of the time as I know that even she scold or rants over Nayeon she still love her. I can see how much she love Nayeon because she doesn't want to be showered with so much love from her that might Dahyun think that Nayeon doesn't remain any love to herself and I know that's what Dahyun scaring about. She always want that she's the one who loves her more.

 

"So what about you and Mina? Did she ask you out for a date?" Dahyun asked me as she already finished her rants for quite long time.

 

I glared at her and told her many times "STOP IT!! I ALREADY TOLD YOU KIM DAHYUN, PLEASE LET'S NOT TALK ABOUT HER!"

 

All of our classmates looked at me weirdly as I shouted to Dahyun but when I look to my side, I see that Im Nayeon is glaring at me. 

 

"Yah! Why are you yelling my Dubu?" She looked at me furiously.

 

"Nayeon, Dahyun can't just remember that I don't want to talk about Mina for now. I told her many times but she's always asking me about her." I complained to her girlfriend who was cowering her head in her desk.

 

"Don't worry about that I'm more worst than her when it comes to talking. I guess she's too happy from our date yesterday, right? Dahyunnie..

 

"Y-Yeah? I guess?" Dahyun answered while scratching her nape.

 

"Okay, that's it! Can I borrow my Dahyunnie for a while?" Nayeon smiled at me surprisingly and I just a give a nod and Dahyun is looking at me and muttering something incoherently. She was like pleading at me, I don't know what's going on between them. Nayeon becomes weird again, so possessive over her girlfriend.

 

When they already left, I heard from my back that they were already talking about me again. 

 

"Do you think Chaeng still likes Mina? She looks upset and mad." 

 

"Chaeyoung doesn't like Mina, doesn't she? Mina is the one who like Chaeyounggie. The question is does Chaeyoung accept Mina? I hope not, because it's unfair that two become couple. They were like the famous couple this year if it happens..."


"Yeah, I agree about that. They should just look someone as not famous as they are, you know like in romantic series that the famous will notice a nobody or a normal student like that."

 

"Yeah, I prefer that one unlike them. For example, let's see... Chaeyounggie for Jihyo-ah! They also look good together. The head class and the charmer of the class.."

 

The hell! They were match making me with everybody else except Mina! 

 

"Chaeyounggie and Yeri shi from the other class. The two look small, they were indeed look cute together!" The girls at the back squealed.


"How about Mina? Who's perfect for her?" the other girl asked this time and I don't know why I keep listening their nonsense chit chat because it's not going to happen, never...

 

"Since Mina is more in feminine side I would rather choose guys for her. I don't know why Mina chasing for Chaeyoung, she seems like the girly type in the relationship."


I don't know either why Mina chooses me as the way to make her move on...

 

"For Mina... The EXO boys were look good in her but I prefer... Kai and Mina? Or... Mina and Lay?? I'm not sure tho.. The EXO boys are good looking!"

 

"I prefer the BTS boys for her! Jimin and Mina looks hot when they got together. He should ask her out!"

 

Every words they blurting out makes my heart clenched. 

 

I stood and look at them annoyingly, I don't want to hear that words again as I warned them.

 

"Hey, I don't mind you all pairing me with anybody else but... when it comes to Mina, please stop it. I don't want her to get involve to those boys you all mentioned. I don't want them for Mina, okay? I would rather accept her if those guys are with her." I rolled my eyes and start walking out from the classroom. It's irritating to hear gossips about us. 

 

 

When I just walk in just five steps out of the classroom, I could hear all my classmates cheering and squealing. My classmates are all crazy about me and Mina. They were like two sided, they like both of us to be together but they also want us to get separated as they admired us. I don't get them. They just love having a love team in our classroom, Dayeon couple is so last year so we get attention this time.

 

 

Wait.. why they were cheering by the way?
Omo! I look like a jealous girlfriend to Mina! Oh my god! I can't face her anymore!! Urghh!! I hate them all!! This is so embarassing! It's look like I already accepted her! Oh my gosh, what am I supposed to do?! And why my heart is thumping loudly?! 

 

Okay, Chaeyoung chill down... You must be upset because Mina is hiding something about her and Jeongyeon. Chaeyoung, don't let your feelings shown whenever they mention her. Chaeyoung, just ing control your jealousy! Jeongyeon might not that have feelings for Mina but only...Urghhh!! Chaeyoung, trust Mina! She's not going to abandon this plan for Jeong, right? I more than okay when she end up with Momo but Jeong... I can't imagine it.. I can't imagine them..

 

 

I deeply sighed and muttered to myself "This is not real, Chaeyoung. Forget it!"


____________________________________________
NO ONE'S POV

"Hey, I don't mind you all pairing me with anybody else but... when it comes to Mina, please stop it. I don't want her to get involve to those boys you all mentioned. I don't want them for Mina, okay? I would rather accept her if those guys are with her." Chaeyoung rolled her eyes and start walking out from the classroom.

 

Mina glanced at Chaeyoung as she saw her friend getting mad and jealous at her when  her classmates at the back probably talking about them.

 

As soon as Chaeyoung out of the sight, the whole class cheered and squealed loudly and meanwhile her friend, Jihyo pushed her lightly and many of her classmates went to her as they congratulated her for making Chaeyoung jealous.


"Mina, it's clear as crystal that she likes you too! Oh my god, I can't believe she will blow up about our silly chat!"

 

Mina just smiled at them and feeling flustered from her classmates' remarks about her jelly Chaeyoung.

 

 

Then suddenly, someone shouted from the hallway. 

"Ten is here! Kyahhh!!! Ten oppa!!!" 

 

The whole class stop their talk about Chaeyoung when Ten appeared right in the door frame of their classroom, heavily panting.

 

"Is Myoui Mina already here?" He asked as he scanned the whole classroom. Everyone got surprise from the sudden interaction when they know that Mina is Momo's ex and Ten is Momo's boyfriend now. 

 

Mina stood abruptly and went to Ten as she ask coldly "What is this regarding?"

 

Ten answered her softly as he don't want to let everyone know about this talk "Our dance teacher wants to talk with you. I think it regards about you becoming a member of the team."

 

Right, Ten is the president of the school dance team that's why he pick up Mina. 

 

Mina nodded and started walking without Ten. Ten just smiled at the whole class, reassuring that they were okay and just followed Mina behind.

 

Jihyo shook her head and decided to text Chaeyoung about this.

 

To: MyChaengOppa
Chaeng! Get back here! Ten took Mina! I don't know what are they talking about! Everyone is confuse here! Ps: Stop being jelly and get your penguin. We know you like her too.. She might get back to Momo if you didn't come here.

 

Jihyo send the message to Chaeyoung, she knows why Chaeyoung acting like this because she talked with her three weeks ago about Mina.

 


(FLASHBACK)
They were at the library at that time when only both of them left in the table, studying for upcoming quiz for their Economic class. Their other friends went seperate ways to get their own reference book for the other subjects.

 

Jihyo put her elbow against the table while her palm on her face, staring Chaeyoung enjoyingly as the latter focuses on her assignment.

 

"Say Chaeyoung-ah, why you didn't accept Mina yet?" Jihyo asked her casually.

 

Chaeyoung looked up and stop doing her assignment as she answered her friend "I'm scared..." 

 

Jihyo chuckled "Scared of what? I mean if Mina breaks your heart, there's a lot of other people to date there. If you just knew, Chaeyoung-ah, there's a lot of students waiting for you out there, I'm telling you and I could pinpoint those people."

 

Chaeyoung just smiled bitterly "I know that Jihyo-ah.. It's just don't want to get hurt by my precious friend since we have a lot of moments together and I don't want to risk it and also..." Chaeyoung stopped and just smiled at her "Oh, that's it. Mina is important to me and I'm scared that we hurt each other if we become couple."

 

Jihyo smirked at her then said "Why your explanation seems incomplete? What else do you want to add seriously, Chaeng? Don't  worry, I'll keep this into secret. I won't tell this to Mina, I promise." Chaeyoung looked around their area if someone will going back to their table but she saw no one from the gang especially Mina.

 

"I'm scared that...Mina might see me as her an option. I already notice it from the start. From the start, I'm always her option whenever Momo is not around and right now that Momo and her were no longer together, she might love me because I was second option to her. I'm scared that... if I accept her, I get hurt knowing that she might love Momo because Momo is her first in everything." Chaeyoung shakily said it, I was shocked when Chaeyoung said that. I never thought that Chaeyoung feel that way towards Mina. She's scared that Mina will leave her anytime soon.

 

 

"Hey.. I think it was just the past scaring you. Can't you see that Mina prioritizing you the most right now? I think she just realize that how much you mean to her. Being her option before is not a bad, Chaeng! And I believe that you were not an option either in her eyes before. She might always go to you whenever she was sad or lonely because of that pabo but if you take the bright side, you are her vitamin! Do you get my point here, Chaeng oppa?"

 

 

Jihyo added " And that was so past! Forget that and don't be scared! Her eyes was already open to you and I believe that you're the number one for her!"

 

Chaeyoung smiled a bit and chuckled "Thanks Jihyo-ah! I feel better now and I take your words as consideration.. I just need more time to realize my true feelings for her.."

 


I smiled to myself as I successfully convinced Chaeyoung that Mina truly loves her now. Well, even though I liked Chaeyoung so much, I can't help to feel giddy when they were together. It's like their love was totally unexpected. I know that they were so close back then, hell.. I even wished that they were more than friends as the way they laughed together and the way Mina smiled brightly whenever she looks at Chaeyoung. I know that I am being delusional friend of them but I feel before that they can be together because they were so comfortable with each other but I think maybe their friendship is like you know sibling relationship so I just didn't think romance further about them.

 

I smiled at Chaeyoung and grabbed her hand as I told her seriously "Don't let your fear takes over to your heart, Chaeng. Give it a try, give her a chance and let's see if you are still her option."


(END OF FLASHBACK)

______________________________________________


Mina is going to the dance club room which also the their dance practice room as the dance teacher was calling for her. She already know what this talk about as she agree to go with Ten but the latter is just walking behind her, maybe Ten was awkward to talk to her after the night she barged in their dance practice and maybe he already know that she was Momo's ex and not really her bestfriend. Mina understood him, she doesn't want to have conversation with the person who stole her Momoring anyway.

 

She stepped in the room and all of the members of the dance club stopped dancing as their eyes are darting on her presence in the room, wondering why Mina is here.

 

"Saeng, Myoui Mina is already here." Ten spoke behind Mina.

 

"Thank you, Ten and lead the team first. I just need to talk with her." The dance teacher smiled at them and signal Mina to follow him to his own office inside the room.

 

"Have a sit, Ms. Myoui." The dance teacher politely said as he offered the chair. Mina sat in front of the dance teacher nervously.

 

"I think you already know why I call you today, right? Well, Ms. Myoui.. I already saw your video you sent to our site and I can say that I was impressed by your movements. If may I ask, do you any experience when it comes to dancing to modern or hip hop songs? I only heard from everyone that you were part of the ballet team before who competes in other schools as well and I didn't know that you were also good dancer when it comes to modern. If I should known, I will pick you and be on our team since before." The dance teacher complimented her and Mina just smiled at him and answered "Yes, I am part of the ballet team but unfortunately the school doesn't have any fund to continue the ballet activities that's why I wasn't been known as dancer. The sunbaenims might remember me but since we're already seniors, most of my batchmates are the only one who knew about me being ballerina." 

 

She added "And also I don't have any experience competing to hip hop dances in such but I can say that I can also dance it whenever I was with my friends and to myself for course. I just don't think that my dancing skills are enough for me to become part of your team."

 

"That's pity. You should send the video when the ballet team gone, you know. Anyway since you have an idea how much I love your dance, I'm happy that I will be adding you to the members of the dance team." 

 

"Uhmm.. How about auditions? I thought I will go through with that because I heard that when you recruit some stu ----" the man interrupted Mina as he reassured her "You don't need auditions, Mina. Your skills are already enough and you were pretty well known in this school so you don't need it as many students recognize you already. I can say that you're much better from the other members out there and I want you to learn from them and also learn from you as you went from other team and I need also changes when it comes to  team's choreography, I want it to make it mixed with ballet which I am looking for my team. You are perfect addition to the team, Mina and I want you to welcome in my team now! Congratulations, you're now a member of the major dance club!" The dance teacher smiled at her and give a firm hand shake.

 

"Are you ready now? I'm going to introduce you to the whole team." The teacher stood and walk out from the office leaving Mina feeling excited and nervous as the same time.

 

"This is it, Mina. This is your one step going  back to her again." Mina said to herself before she went out and faced the whole dance team including her ex, who's looking at her confusily.

 


"Everyone, stop for now because I have a special announcement!" He said happily as she clapped his hands loudly to get their whole attention to Mina.

 

"I want you all to welcome the newest member of this dance team, Myoui Mina! Let's all welcome her warmly!"

 

Momo widened her eyes as she can't believe what she hear from her dance teacher's mouth. She froze in her movements as she saw Mina smiling to her teammates as she introduced herself.

 


"Hi, I'm Myoui Mina from Seniors, Section 1. I'm not really familiar when it comes to this genre and I was part of ballet team before but   the school stopped our activities so that you might not know about that and I'm really happy to be accepted to this team as I know your team is always been our school's pride and I hope that you can lead me to become better dancer in the future. Gamsahamnida~" Mina bowed in front of them and the whole team cheered and shouted as they can't believe that the famous Myoui Mina becomes their teammate, this is a big opportunity to those boy members who rumoured likes Mina a lot.

 

Momo clenched her fist with the sight of her teammates and Mina and Ten noticed how Momo expression seems not happy about adding Mina.

 

"Hey, are you okay? Are you not happy for her?" Ten asked calmly and Momo just ignored him as she look again to Mina who's happily talking to the guys.

 

 

"You know Momo, she seems fine if you are worried about her. I'm thinking that you are the one who's not fine." Ten chuckled and hook his arms around Momo's shoulders but Momo irritatedly pried off his arms as she said "That's right, I'm not fine seeing her in this room. We're already classmates then she's my teammate now, I'm going crazy, Ten. How am I supposed to do now?"

 

"Calm down, babe.. Maybe being a teammate makes your friendship get back together. I know that you want to befriend her again, you still have memories with her as being bestfriend. Don't you want that?" Ten softly said as he pulled Momo into his embrace.

 


"No. I don't want to bring back our friendship. I don't want her to become my friend too..." Momo whispered but Ten still understand it and he asked to clarify "So what do you want?"

 

I want to bring her back as mine....
I want her to be her girlfriend again, not only friends...
I want to love her, I want her back...
I want to bring back our relationship but I can't...

 


Momo answered as she told her lies that still makes her heart ache "I don't want anything from her. I just want her to be a stranger at her as she wished..." 


Momo glanced one more time over the commotion happening in their room as they surrounded the newest member but her heart wrecked when the newest member's eyes gaze upon hers sadly, looking at them in her corner of her eye as if she's trying to tell something but Momo can't seem to understand what is it.

 

Meanwhile, Chaeyoung smiled sadly as she saw the message from Jihyo sent to her.

 

"Congrats, Myoui. You already decided to give me a false hope that you might like me. We're really not meant to each other... Maybe... I should try to find someone else before my heart becomes numb. I really tried my best to find someone like you this time.. I'm such a fool.." A tear escaped from her eyes as she knows what does Jihyo message mean. They planned to make a way Mina to become member of the dance team but Chaeyoung never thought that Mina already sent the video to the dance team, Chaeyoung thought Mina will send it sooner but Mina surprised her. It means that Mina still loves Momo and how desperately wanted to bring her back as fast as she can as they only record the dance video last two weeks ago.

 


"Hey guys! Someone texted me that Myoui Mina becomes new member of the dance team! Daebak! Can't wait to see her dance!" a guy shouted to the hallways and everyone got excited about it.

 

Chaeyoung wiped off her tears as she felt more water in her eyes and she decided to congratulate her penguin.

 


To:PengMi
Congratulations, Minari~ So this is what you mean special day, huh? Btw, let's celebrate after class and we're not done yet about Jeongyeon, let's still talk about her later. Ps. I'm not jealous, I'm just pissed off by the way they pair you to those boys carelessly. And I'm mad at you because of hiding me something about Jeongyeon, that's all, bye..

 


Chaeyoung send the message and proceeded to her locker to get her things because after few minutes the classes are already starting.

 

As she open her locker, tons of letters and gifts from different students enter to her sight but she noticed something.

 

There's a letter that attracts her attention the most, the letter that has little tiger or cub stickers on it. 

 

Chaeyoung laughed at the letter as she examined the design. The owner seems hurriedly put the stickers as it was not properly attached to the letter.

 

Chaeyoung guessed maybe the sender was freshman.

 

She opened the letter and see words typed in the paper.

 

Whenever I look at you, you remind me a little tiger. You seemed scary and unapproachable at first but when you talk to me on that day, I was glad you did because I was scared that you might know my hidden admiration to you because I might stuttered but fortunately, I didn't. I may look like cold or scary person to your eyes but when you get to know what are my eyes telling about you, all I can see is that you're an amazing person, Son Chaeyoung. You don't know how much impact you did in my life....

Well, I won't tell you who am I because I know that inside your heart, there's already someone... someone you will never forget and let go... I know she was still there but don't worry,  I will wait for you to love again and hopefully I was that someone...

     I like you, Son Chaeyoung and please keep this if you ever read this, it's already enough for me :D I know how many girls like you so much that you won't notice this letter. Wait for my next letters and maybe sooner or later, I will confess to you properly, if you let me ~ Kekekeke~


By:Unknown

 

Chaeyoung smiled as she read the whole letter. She asked herself "Why doesn't she include some nickname or alias in her letter? Weird.. It seems like this person was close to me or this person associated something to me? Maybe in art and music clubs or classmates? I don't know, I thought this is from freshman."

 

She returned the letter from her letter and closes her locker when she notice someone peeking at her.

 

"Good morning, Somi! What are you looking at? Do you need something?" Chaeyoung asked as she see awkwardly shifted her gaze as she pretend not  to hear it.

 

Chaeyoung repeated "Do you need something from me, Somi?" 

 

Somi nervously laughed and walk towards to Chaeyoung as she was caught red handed, spying on her "No, I don't need anything. I'm just surprised that you were actually reading letters from your admirers. I thought you were so close to accept Mina."

 

"Ahhh, you were curious about the letters, am I right Somi-yah?!" Chaeyoung and Somi pouted "O-Of course, I was cu-rious how cringey those words written there."

 

Chaeyoung laughed and answered her "No, it wasn't cringey as you expected. I actually felt touched as they give effort to give me letters everyday and I know how hard to make someone you love, loves you back so I felt sorry about them every time. 

 

Somi weirdly asked her "So do you like it?"

 

"Like what?"

 

"The letter you read a while ago.."

 

"Yeah.. a bit.. I was thinking about that person tho because she seems like she knows me really well and I feel like I know her too. I don't know, maybe clubmate or classmate.. I'm curious..." 

 

"Yeah, I think that way too... You seems like you're interested to that person.. You look happy.." Somi pointed out as Chaeyoung find herself smiling.

 

Chaeyoung just nod and pats Somi's shoulder as she said "I know that she was just around and I know she's watching me secretly. I hope that you can help me to figure who's that person, Somi. See you around~" Chaeyoung happily skipped out from the locker room and Somi let out an exasperated sigh.

 

"Phew~ I was too obvious..." Somi said as she fan herself and then she look back to Chaeyoung's locker as she thought something.


AUTHOR'S NOTE:
HI GUYS! It's been a while since I updated this fic. I know that this chapter is so crappy because the words were also crappy, I was sleepy while writing this so, I'm apologizing for that and also the scenes were getting more complicated, because of Chaeyoung's feelings, Mina's words, Momo's feelings and reasons, Jeongyeon's feelings as well then Mina's decision for joining the dance team, the secret admirer and Somi... There's a lot of scenes about to happen to prepare for more long chapters after this and also, I already uploaded the Second Teaser/Trailer of this fic which is now available in YouTube. If you haven't watch it, please watch it for you to know or get some hint why Momo did leave Mina :) 

 

Click the link:

OVER OR BACK TRAILER/TEASER PART 2: MOMO'S POV

Anyway, I made a blog last week about my plan for my next fic I'm going to publish, I might publish it within July or August, not sure tho. I wrote there that I will end the poll yesterday, June 30 but the votes were not that enough for me to decide which love triangle it is so if you haven't vote in my poll, can you vote which is the best love triangle in Twice do you think. I'm extending the due date in July 5 :)

 

Thank you so much for your consideration and Comments, Subscribe, Views and Votes are still highly appreciated by your authornim :) Thank you so much for reading this and hope you all like this :) Goodnight!!