The Help

Over Or Back?! (Get Over Or Bring Back?!)

CHAPTER THREE

"I asked you one more thing, Myoui Mina and you just need to be honest with me. Your answer will depend on what help I can do for you."

 

Chaeyoung lift Mina's face as she cupped her face and she rest her forehead against Mina's as if they were about to kiss. Mina's shimmering eyes widened as Chaeyoung bravely stare at her. Mina could almost feel Chaeyoung's breath as she begin to ask again. Their hearts are pounding loudly on how close their faces are.

 

 

"Do you still love her? Yes or No? Answer me truthfully..."

 

 

Mina closed her eyes as she slowly think what she should answer. Her breath hitches as she answer Chaeyoung's question while staring at only Chaeyoung's eyes.

 

 

 

 "N-ne, I-I still l-love Mo-mo. I can't l-let her go...." she answered weakly then she added "But i-it will be f-ine if you let me forget her by letting myself fall for you like you did to Tzuyu because even I still love her, she still don't love me anymore. Please Chaeyoung-ah, let's do this for our broken hearts...For Momo... For Tzuyu..."

 

 

Chaeyoung shook her head in disagreement on Mina's request, "I can't love you like you wanted, Mina."

 

 

"B-but Chaeng-----" Mina stopped her ramblings when she felt moist lips pressed against hers within seconds. Her eyes more widened with what Chaeyoung did.  She pecked her lips abruptly.

 

 

"See? You really look surprise, you even didn't kiss me back and you froze. I knew it..."

 

 

Chaeyoung lean away her forehead from Mina and chuckled while Mina's eyes furrow at her statement "You just want a revenge for her, didn't you? All I could do right now for you is to make you become better. Tell me, are you willing to do it?"

 

 

"W-what?"

 

 

"I helped Tzuyu not because she just wanted her love for Sana be vanished but also she wanted to revenge her. She wanted to make her feel jealous over us and right now, you're wanting to make Momo jealous and come back to you."

 

"B-but Chaeng, it's not-----"

 

 

"It is, Mina. You want to break Momo's heart like she did to you. That's why I'm telling you that I can't do what you're thinking right now and you should stop it because your relationship with her and my relationship with you will be a big mess. Don't make my love story become tragic again, Mina. You already witnessed it and I don't want you to experience it." Chaeyoung stopped as she took deep breathe then she grabbed Mina's hands and put it on her lap while caressing it slowly "Because it makes you numb. It makes you feel nothing when it comes to love. You don't feel anything when you saw a romantic dramas you used to watch before or couples that being sweet each other. You don't feel anything. That nothing becomes stronger and when that nothing stayed longer in you, it will turn to bitterness."

 

 

Mina hung her head low, feeling guilty on what Chaeyoung said to her. "But nonetheless, I'm not saying loving someone is bad, it's just don't make it complicated." Chaeyoung smiled at her. Mina suddenly broke into soft sobs with her face buried deeply in her palms, Chaeyoung leaned forward to capture her into her embrace while murmuring calming words to comfort her.

 

 

 

"It's okay, Minari. I just don't want a history repeat itself. Tzuyu also suffered about it and I don't want you to do it sooner. I'm okay now if that's what you're worrying for. I'll be always here for you from now on. I may not agree about being your girlfriend but I can be your best best bestfriend you must need and that's a help I wanted to offer for you."

 

 

"R-really?!" Mina  quickly pulled away,looking at Chaeyoung's eyes  straightly as she exclaimed this words.

 

 

"Yep! So remember, stay stick to me or else----"Mina interrupted Chaeyoung as she tackled the latter in a very tight hug that made them fell down, complety lying down on the couch with Mina on the top while Chaeyoung underneath her. "Kyahhhhhh~!"

 

 

"Myoui~! I can't breathe~ I-I know you're r-really gr-ateful b-but l--llet me go fi-rst~!" Chaeyoung squirmed out, trying to escape in Mina's arms.

 

"You know what, I love you, Son Chaeyoung..."

 

 

"Mi-na~!"Chaeyoung cried out.

 

 

"Saranghaeyo, Chaeyoung!" Mina yelled at her. Making the hug tighter, making Chaeyoung's cheeks flashed red and her movements slowly become minimal until she completely froze in Mina's embrace.

 

 

"Chaeyoung??" Mina called out her name, snapping Chaeyoung's thoughts into halt. "Ah, yeah? I guess I love you too?"

 

 

Mina squealed loudly like a fangirl, hugging the girl as if there's no tomorrow "Chaengie is so cute~!"

 

 

"Yah, stop it~! I'm no longer a kid!"Chaeyoung pried Mina's arm from her. Mina smiled at the first time when they started this talk. Chaeyoung feels her heart at ease and flutter at the same time. Flutter? That's weird, Chaeyoung-ah....

 

 

"There you go, you're now smiling. I want you to keep that smile.." Chaeyoung said before she scoot closer to Mina and held her face, stretching her cheeks upward.

 

 

"You're cute, midget.." Tzuyu's image flashed in Chaeyoung's mind, looking down at her intensely. 

 

 

Chaeyoung awkwardly gulped with a sudden memory, she smiled awkwardly, trying to erase that memory as she make a statement that can make her remember this moment more than her and Tzuyu. She doesn't want to think it again. 

 

"I'll protect your bright smile, Minari.."she thought to herself.

 

 

"Y-you're weird, Chaeng. I-I'm smiling now."Mina said between in her puffed cheeks. "Yeah, I know. You're still sad even you are smiling, Mina." Chaeyoung replied to her and retreated her hands from Mina's face.

 

 

"So you told me you still love that pabo, am I right?" 

 

 

"Y-yeah.." Mina stuttered, not sure why she is hesitant with her answer. "As I mentioned earlier, I'm going to be your best best bestfriend. It's my number 1 help to you and then my second help is to make you become a better person."

 

 

"B-but---" Mina mumbled again, Chaeyoung put her finger on Mina's lips to stop her. "Shusshhh... You're gonna tell me again that you're at your best when Momo is still yours, don't look down at yourself. You can be better, Mina and in this way you can bring Momo back to you, do you understand me?"

 

 

 

Mina shook her head with confused look, "Mina, I'm trying to tell you to bring her back by impressing her! She said that he looks handsome, cool, charming, smart,  good dancer and a loving person?! You must achieved that standards, Minari because those reasons made her fall in love to him and made her cheat on you then show those characteristics to her face, waking her up to the reality that you're better without her! Show to everyone that you're strong and the break up doesn't affect you a little! Then she will realize that she lose someone wonderful like you. After that, I'm sure she will chase after you and click~! There you go, she already love you again and you still love her then let your amazing love story begin again~!" Chaeyoung said with exaggerated hand gestures while explaining her plans inside her head, she noticed that Mina looks really happy and determined.


Chaeyoung stood as she sharply breathe in and look into Mina's eyes "Tell me, are you willing to do it?! To become prettier, cooler, smarter, best dancer and most especially a loving girl?!"

 

 

Mina's lips curved up and take Chaeyoung's hand as she followed Chaeyoung's action. "Of course~! I'm badly willing to do it, Chaeng! I feel so motivated right now. Tell me, can I able do it really well?" 

 

 

"I don't know but I believe you will, Mina. I'm also doing this for myself too. I'm going to become better person too for you, for our friends and mostly for myself."

 

 

"Then let's do this together, Chaeng. Just promise me..."Mina make a pinky promise to her and Chaeyoung could just stare at her pinky finger.

 

 

"Promise me that you never ever leave me..."

 

 

I'm not quite sure about this. I'm scared making of promises again. I believe that she can do this but I believe that I am the one who can't do this. I trusted her more than myself. I don't know why.

 

 

Chaeyoung replied her with a slight nod, smiling at her  when she raised her pinky finger "Promise... but----"

 

 

-----------------------------
Chaeyoung pulls away the very next morning when she opens her eyes and realizes who she's currently cuddle with. She falls from the bed from her sudden action, which takes the blanket with her and accidently rolls the other person the said blanket was covering as well which wakes the other person up and yelps as the other person accidently falls over to Chaeyoung.

 

 

Mina flutter her eyes open widely when she realize how their faces are only an inch meter away to each other. "Oh my god!! I'm sorry, Chaeng~" she panicly said as she stands up and takes the blanket. 

 

 

What did just happened?

 

 

"No, I'm fine. Actually, I'm the one who pushed you because I was suprised from your presence. I'm not used to have someone else in my bed."Chaeyoung wanted to smack her head for saying that, she feel embarass when she admitted that she's uncomfortable sleeping with someone when she's the one who offered Mina to sleep with her in the bed because she don't want to hurt Mina's back on her couch plus Mina also didn't want to sleep somewhere else without Chaeyoung with her.

 

 

"Oh really? You never sleep with Tzuyu before?" Mina asked with her curiousity. "I sleep with Tzuyu before but it's only a nap, not sleep like wake up in the morning like this so basically you're my first and I wouldn't mind, I just get startled. I forgot that you're also here." Chaeyoung explained but when the time she darted her eyes on Mina's figure again, she can't help admire her friend's visual. Mina looked away shyly as she feels that Chaeyoung burning holes in her as Chaeyoung staring at her with a grin. She let out a loud chuckle stepping her feet towards shy Mina as she turn the latter and face her.

 

 

"Do you wanna know why I'm laughing?" Chaeyoung's giggle filled over her room as she look upon Mina's eyes intently. "Hey, don't be a snob. This is not bad."

 

 

"Then why are you laughing if it's not embarassing or bad?!!" Mina exlaimed loudly as she crossed her both arms. 

 

 

"You're just beautiful, Mina. It is not like you sleep at all. You look like the same. Still pretty and elegant. Your lover is really lucky. Momo is so lucky."Chaeyoung commented while fixing her bed. Mina smiled brightly, replacing the frown she had minute ago then she quietly replied "Well, it seems like our talk makes me become prettier and inspired. When I bring back Momo as mine, I really want to thank you and give something special in return. I must think of it, right now."

 

 

"She's too confident that she can bring Momo back and I'm liking it. In this way, we can have peaceful lives again that we used to have."Chaeyoung smiled to herself as she watched Mina comb her messy hair.

 

 

"Then I'm anticipating it, Myoui." Chaeyoung replied brightly then she asked the latter "Let's go down and check if the breakfast is ready."Chaeyoung hastily take Mina's hand and guides her out of the door. 

 

 

----------------------------

 

"Omo! My baby has already grown up~!" Chaeyoung's mom loudly shrieked loudly as soon as she lands her eyes on their visitor as Mina nervously smiled at her and Chaeyoung could only just do is to facepalm on how her mother dear reacted to her friend.

 

 

"Mom~! I already told you in my text that Mina will sleep here yesterday. Why don't you check on it?! I even tried to call you for permission but your phone is off and that's not what you think." Chaeyoung whined as Ms. Son make a lot of statement about her daughter growing up fast. "I can't believe you brought a girl here and especially let her sleep in your room. That was so fast, Chaeng-Chaeng. I'm so going to tell this to your father."

 

 

"MOOOMMMMM~!!!"

 

 

Mina laughed seeing Chaeyoung's reaction. She decided to end Mrs. Son's assumptions in their relationship. "Mrs. Son, Chaeng and I just friends...."

 

 

"See~ I told you mom, that there's only friendship lying between us~"

 

 

"But your girlfriend Tzuyu, no I mean your ex Tzuyu didn't sleep here. How come you invited her to sleep here if it's only friends? You can tell me everything my daughter, I will not be angry. Just honestly tell me because I already like your girl."

 

Your girl? My girl? Mina?? Oh, that's a big burden for me being her girlfriend.

 

 

Chaeyoung deadpanned "Mom, you all like girls! When I told you about Tzuyu without seeing her, you said you like her. When I told you about Dahyun, you said you also like her. When I t-"

 

 

"It is because you are happy. Look at yourself, your aura seems different. When you told me about people you like, you're happily talking about them and being yourself happy makes me happy too and I like it so I liked them because they make you happy."

 

 

"Awww~ My mom is so cheesy but still Mina is not my girlfriend so stop teasing us because she might get uncomfortable with me, okay." Chaeyoung playfully said and dig in to her pancakes that her mother prepared for them. Mina shake her head and smile a bit, she suddenly missed her mother or let's say her whole family from Japan."

 

Hey, you're alright? Sorry for that, my mom is really nosy about my love life. She knows everything."

 

 

"It's fine. I think she's cute and cool because not all mothers out there has a spare time to spend with their children and you two were so close as if you two are just friends.."

 

 

"That's what mom wants, she wants herself to be my bestfriend." Chaeyoung smiled at her before finsihing her plate. "That's amazing, Chaeng. That's why you are a great person because of your parents. They raised you really well."

 

 

Chaeyoung chuckled "You do sound like much older than I am. You sound like my mom's friends or my aunt." Mina could only just hit Chaeyoung's arm bashfully, feeling embarassed.

 

--------------

 

"Why are you going with me, Chaeng? Are you still kind of annoyed from your parents?" Mina asked as they walk closely beside to each other, brushing their shoulders. After they went out from the house Chaeyoung's father also intrigued their relationship and Chaeyoung couldn't take anymore when her mother pushed that Mina is a special person for her right now.

 

 

"Ahhh~ Yeah, I need some fresh air from that hell. They didn't let me explain about my side, they just blabbered nonsense things. Maybe they were the one of the reason why my love stories are tragic because they expect a lot, I don't blame Tzuyu leaving me when they were so nosy.Hmmm... Just kidding..." Chayoung sighed deeply, letting air entering her nose. 

 

 

"Mina....."

 

 

"Yes???"

 

 

"I planned to do something for today because tomorrow we already have classes. I'm going to do my part in my help that I talked about last night." Chaeyoung turn to look Mina's reaction, stopping her feet to move any longer as she grips Mina's hand.

 

 

"What do you plan?!" Mina asked happily as she shook Chaeyoung. "You were going to be happy about it." Chaeyoung gave her a smirk, 

 

----------------------------

"Okay, Let's get started..."Chaeyoung stand at the middle of Mina's room as she look around it, a huge smile plastered on her face.Mina looked at her confusily while sitting her own bed "Of what?"

 

 

"Give me your phone, first. "

 

 

"Why?" Mina asked eventhough she already handed her cellphone to Chaeyoung and she quickly get it. It takes 5 minutes for Chaeyoung to tap everywhere on Mina's cellphone then give it her back and the latter just looked at her lazily as she laid her body on her bed. "What did you do?"


"I ALREADY DID THE HELP THAT I TALKED ABOUT! Plan no. 1, forget everything about the past and make a fresh start~!"

 

 

"What do you mean?" Mina scrunched her nose with her confusing thoughts then suddenly she saw Chaeyoung getting her picture frame with a picture of her and Momo celebrating their first monthsary at the jokbal restaurant, smiling widely at the camera.

 

 

"SON CHAEYOUNG?! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?! BRING IT BACK!!!DON'T YOU DARE!! WHY YOU'RE DOING THIS?! I THOUGHT------" Mina pulling the picture frame from Chaeyoung's hands.

 

 

"In this way, you could only concentrate bringing her back because if you see something from the past, you will not able to move on, Myoui. Even you still like her, you need to rest your heart for a moment because it's broken, it must be fixed before you face her. Do you get me?"

 

 

"No way~! I couldn't let you do that! All those gifts she gave to me are precious to me. I'm not allowing you to do it."Mina huffed in annoyance as she hugged the picture frame in her arms.

 

 

"Oh yeah... You can't control me because I just did something earlier..." Chaeyoung teased. "What if I tell you that I deleted messages from Momo and also her contacts and also her pictures and also your theme songs.... Hmmm... Let's say everything about Momo in your phone are no longer existed.Ooopsss... Sorry for not sorry.." Chaeyoung clicked her tongue, going to the other side of the room to avoid fuming Mina.


When Chaeyoung told that, Mina automatically panics and check her phone if Chaeyoung telling her the truth she doesn't want to believe in. "YOU DELETED HER MESSAGES???!!!"

 

 

"Yup..."Chaeyoung confidently answered.

 

 

 

"WHY??!!! What am I going to read every night? That messages are the only ones left from our conversation! That was only makes me remember of our beautiful memories with each other!!!!"

 

 

"Are you really an idiot, Mina? That's why people can't move on easily because they always think the person they loved. You must get Momo off from your mind for a moment because if you still continue to act like a love sick to her, trust me you're not getting better." Chaeyoung preached her while Mina still busy digging her files from her phone

 

 

"You also deleted the pictures?! You're too mean, Chaeng~! That was only way for me to think that we are still together and we both so in love to each other. In those pictures, I still think we haven't changed and we're still together. Only in the pictures that we didn't change at all then you still had deleted it yet!! WHY YOU DELETED IT?!! Mina yelled at me, going all over crazy to her phone. 

 

 

"No way~ She even deleted her contact number but anyways I could memorized it again. You always deleted our theme song?? What the heck?!" Mina mumbles to herself, trying ways to recover those files furiously but she can't.

 

 

Chaeyoung shook her head in disappointment "YES!!! Mina-yah.. Is there any problem what I did?!`" she asked annoyingly.

 

 

"Nothing, I could just download the song and also I already memorized the lyrics because every night we sing each other until we drift in our sleep.."

 

 

 

"MYOUI MINA??!!!! DID YOU LISTEN WHAT I SAID EARLIER?!" Chaeyoung yelled at her and steal Mina's phone again from the latter's hand and throws it on her bed, keeping her away from distractions. Chaeyoung cupped Mina's cheeks and tucked some hair on Mina's ear that can make Chaeyoung look at her. Mina gulped from the sudden action from Chaeyoung

 

 

"Did you forget that she broke your heart? Keeping anything away that reminds of her will help you to think about her and we need to do that. Why? Because if you want to become better Mina, an ideal Mina then you should forget every part of her and the memories she left to you because it's no longer relevant because hello, she left you with this memories so better for you to left it too."


Mina gulped nth time, feeling her speaking ability was gone. Chaeyoung is really an expert when it comes to love, no doubt. "W-what?I didn't listen because I was keeping my eye on my stuffed toys, You might throw it." Chaeyoung hit Mina's head. In response, Mina yelled at her once again "Ouch~! I'm just joking. I listened to your heartwhelming advice for me. If I really wanted to become better for her then I should sacrifice all the things that connected to her."

 

 

"Aisshshhh~ It's good that you understand me, give me back the picture frame!!!"Chaeyoung demanded and Mina weakly handed the picture to her. "Good girl, I want you to continue this because......" Chaeyoung scanned her eyes around Mina's room. "I want to start from her letters!" She went to her study table and start searching for it.

 

 

"Letters?! No~! She don't have one! She never wrote a letter for me~ She's lazy, you know~ She hates writing..."Mina defended as she pull away Chaeyoung from the table.

 

 

"Oh no, Minari. I thought we understand each other here, don't make me inspect everything from your things if you still trying to hide all of the things make you remember Momo. Just give me everything~!!!" Chaeyoung growled for being Mina's stubborness.

 

Mina deeply sighed "Fine. I give up..."

 

 

Mina brought almost 5 boxes filled of Momo's memories such like pictures, plushies, pens, accessories, tons of plushies since Momo like stuffed toys a lot and letters. She lied Chaeyoung earlier for not having letters from Momo. Chaeyoung feel disappointed as she saw the letters.

 

 

"I already prepared a fire for you. I really hope that all the things are in there." Chaeyoung stand up and look at Mina. Meanwhile, Mina is having tear eye now, Chaeyoung does not know if it still about Momo or the fire makes her teary because of smoke. Chaeyoung lifted her eyebrows signaling Mina to start throwing them onto the fire.

"

 

Are you sure we're going to burn all of this? This will be wasted! We can't do this! We're wasting money!"

 

 

"Mina.. You're not a kind of person worry about money and things except for special value. This is my first time hearing to complain about money. Let's burn all of that...."

 

 

"B-but!!!! Please, Chaeyoung~ Can I have a little favor before we burn this?"

 

--------------------

 

"I never knew that your dramatic too, Mina." Chaeyoung said while watching Mina helplessly crying while re-reading all the letters before she throw it in the fire.

 

 

"Last one..."Chaeyoung handed the next item and Mina could only stare at the item for a moment before breaking down into tears, AGAIN.  "Chaeng~ Y-you c--an't d-do t-this t-to m-mee, that p-enguin is so pre-cious t--to us. I-I don't w-ant t-to k-kill h-er..."

 

 

Chaeyoung shook her head and take the penguin and throw it on the fire "NNNOOOOO~!!! MY PENGU~!!! HER FIRST MONTHSARY GIFT~!!! NNOOO~!!"

 

 

"I don't know why it takes a lot of time doing this. This is only the basics for forgetting someone yet you had difficulty doing this." Chaeyoung spoke while looking at the penguin stuffed toy getting eaten by the fire. She smiled a bit "But at least you already did. Congratulations, Myoui~"

 

 

Nothing.. That's the only one in Mina's mind right now. Nothing... Nothing left.. Nothing... Zero... None.... Done.....

 

 

 

Chaeyoung snapped her fingers in front of Mina, recovering the latter's consciousness "Earth to Mina, hello? Calling? I'm asking her if we should proceed to the next plan."

 

 

"Hmmmm... What???" Mina get back to her own realization that Chaeyoung asking her right now.

"I said can we just freaking go right now because it's going to be late sooner~!"Chaeyoung angrily said before coming inside the apartment. "Where are we going?!" Mina cutely followed Chaeyoung.

 

"Somewhere else that will make your beauty shines out~!" 

 

---------------------------------

Mina gulped and frowned in confusion, her stomach churning nervously while she trailed behind Chaeyoung who strolled towards the mall. “Okay, let’s go to a mall or something first then”Chaeyoung suggested. She felt someone wrap his or her arms around hers as she turned to confirm that it was Mina clinging onto her with a smile. Chaeyoung swallowed her saliva at the contact as she smiled back awkwardly.

 

 

Chaeyoung dragged her into the salon. "Plan no. 2! Make yourself prettier!" Chaeyoung delightedly said.  "I've seen a lot of dramas if the girl needs to move on, they need to cut their hair. It is a sign that they want to change for the better and also, I will do it too. So let's have a haircut together~!!!"

 

 

Chaeyoung walked up to the counter casually, smiled to the lady."This one for my friend!" Chaeyoung pointed to a long curly hairstyle.

 

"No." Mina said.

 

 

"How about... this one?" she pointed to another one with short slightly bobcut brown hair. (current Mina's hairstyle)

 

 

"That looks... pretty good."Mina said convincingly. Then she added "How bout you?"

 

 

"Hmmm... I'm still thinking, I quite want to have really short hair just like Jungyeon but I think it will not suit me. I want to look charasmatic." Chaeyoung said while still busy looking at the samples.

 

 

"No~! This shouldn't be ended~!! I'll gonna miss it!! This is so so beautiful to the point I don't want to let it end~! Saranghae, Kim Shin oppa!!" one of the hairdresser cry as the drama just ended. Chaeyoung hissed "Ohmygod~! I forgot that today is the last episode... I will just watch it later.."

 

 

 

"Chaeng! I know what hairstyle will suit you~" Mina nudged Chaeyoung to steal Chaeyoung's attention away from the screen. Chaeyoung just answered her with a hum. "Do really like that drama a lot, right?!"

 

 

"Yes, what's the connection with the hairstyle though?"

 

 

"Well, let me say to the hairdresser that just cut your hair from the emotion she felt after ending Goblin. What do you think? Since you really love that drama, right?!"

 

 

 

"Okay, fine whatever you say penguin. I think I will like it because it is Goblin."


------------------

 

While the hairdresser is going crazy with the scissors as she snip  Mina's hair before she takes out a hairdryer and turns it to the highest speed. Mina shut her eyes as her hair flies in different directions.  Five minutes later, Mina saw herself in the mirror. She smiled a bit, looking satisfied with her new hairstyle. "I think I looked nice, despite the shortness of my hair." 

 

The hairdresser smiled widely at me "You look more prettier,miss. I'm sure your girlfriend will be awestruck with your new look..."

 

 

 

"Uhhmmm.. She's not my girlfriend, she's only my friend.."Mina quickly replied, she felt her cheeks are burning because of shyness. She encountered multiple times of statements that she and Chaeyoung are couple.

 

 

Why they were like that? Are we really good together?

 

"Oh sorry. I'm just inferring, you two looks like a cute couple. I'm sorry again..." the haidresser spin the chair around and pushes it back so I am right up against the desk.

 

 

"No, it's okay. Thank you~" Mina whispered and the hairdresser takes a moment to accept her gratitude, before leaving off the seat. Mina walks towards the glass door where the place Chaeyoung said earlier. Mina felt flustered out of the sudden as she shook her head vigorously. She felt her heart skips a beat when she finally sees who she's looking for.

 

 

 

Is that Chaeyoung? Omo, she looks so handsome and hot with her hairstyle. Did she like it? I hope so... But damn, she really looks so freaking hot and gorgeous at the same time~! 

 

 

She pushed the door open slowly as she approached Chaeyoung who was scrolling through her phone, she inhaled in deepy as she softly called out to her,

 

 

“C-chaenggie” Mina said shakily. "Are you done?" Chaeyoung looks up from her phone and she felt her world stops for a moment, she felt her lips curved upwards and Mina could feel her cheeks burning up when Chaeyoung's expression was full of admiration and awe. 

 

 

"So like you see? Is it good?" Mina asked timidly as she just look on the ground.

 

 

"Y-you still look gor-geous, more beautiful than before. I l-love your hair." Chaeyoung stuttered as she compliment the other girl.

 

 

"Well, thanks to you because you pull me here...."Mina answered with a gummy smile, still not looking at Chaeyoung. 

 

 

Mina avoid her gaze from Chaeyoung as she is still not get to used from Chaeyoung's hairstyle as she reminded someone she misses a lot. "Hey, are you okay? You look uncomfortable. What's wrong?" Chaeyoung lifted MIna's chin to look at her eyes to search something In Mina's eyes.

 

 

 

And it feels like fated really playing to them as the hairdresser walk by and see Chaeyoung and Mina in a perfect scene for couples as their eyes locked while Chaeyoung's hands are on Mina's jaw, the hairdresser doesn't spare any minute to fangirl over the two as she reminded someone from the drama "KYEEOOPPPTTTAA~! KIM SHIN AND EUN TAK VERSION 2.0~!!!!"

 

 

Chaeyoung dropped her hand and looked at the hairdresser then to Mina. Mina could only hung her head low as she recalled her conversation from her hairdresser earlier. Chaeyoung grins widely as she looked again at Mina "We look like them. I never thought you would look like Eun Tak with your short hair."

 

 

Mina fidgeted as she struggle to find words."Y-you too, I-I was so surprised to see you with boyish hairstyle. It looks great on you. You look cool." she said almost inaudibly.

 

 

Mina bites her lips harder with every second passing.  "I thought you don't like it. I'm glad you did." Chaeyoung's smile become brighter as her dimple showed up then she could just added for hotness sensation Mina's feeling on her cheeks as she smoothly said "You're more beautiful...."

 

 

 

Author's Note:

Hey guys! How you've been doing? I'm happy that finally I could update this after 123456789 years, no just kidding. I felt that it is already long time I couldn't update this. I'm really happy from good responses from my anniversary chapters and addition for that I'm super really delighted when I checked my FMV/Teaser of this fic, it is already 1.3K views, I'm so so happy and I got a lot of good comments about it. Whoever watches the FMV/Teaser of this fic, thank you thank you so much. It makes my heart flutter~~ I love you all damn so much... As I said, I dropped many spoilers from the teaser video that will include to the future chapters.  Like in this chapter, I already used some of Chaeng's lines from the video, did you noticed it? I hope you do still remember it...:)   I think I'll update the next chapter within this weekends, I guess... The next chapter will be chaos! Hahahahaha! What do you think from this chapter? Just comment what do you feel about this chapter and I'll be gladly took it as consideration.  Votes, Comments, Subscribe and Views are STILL HIGHLY APPRECIATED BY THIS AUTHORNIM!! I hope you like this chap and thanks for reading my beloved readers~ Annyeong~