SATZU ANNIVERSARY CHAPTER

Over Or Back?! (Get Over Or Bring Back?!)

SATZU ANNIVERSARY/VALENTINES CHAPTER

The movie started and Tzuyu and Sana got comfy in their seats and watched. Tzuyu seemed into the movie while leaning her head on Sana's shoulder but Sana was concentrating on the fact that Tzuyu's head was resting on her shoulder and Tzuyu's arm is also resting on the arm rest, her hand right there just screaming to be held. Sana kept looking to and from the movie and Tzuyu's arm, she couldn't supress the urge any longer so boldly reached out but Tzuyu move first, moving it to take some popcorn. Sana cutely pretended awkwardly that she was trying to reach out for the drink. She saw Tzuyu on her corner of her eyes, smiling at her when she sipped it.
 

 

Half of halfway through the movie, Sana looked to her side and saw Tzuyu is actually sleeping soundlessly on her shoulders. Sana smiled and put her hand on her girlfriend's cheek, patting it gently. "She must be really tired.." Sana thought while continuing watching the movie by herself.

 

 

The movie lasts for two hours and Sana can't help to giggle on how Tzuyu can be adorable when she fastly asleep for only five minutes when the foods are already on their stomach. She don't blame Tzuyu for sleeping while watching, she must be really tired but she just ignore it to spend time with her but she still fell asleep. Sana enjoyed the movie with sleeping Tzuyu on her shoulders. If they were not in the cinemas, Sana might lay Tzuyu down to her lap to make her comfortable.  The credits are already rolling, Tzuyu still sleeping soundlessly, people are walking out in the  big dark room. Sana remained her position, not trying to wake her girlfriend yet. She didn't mind the weight on her shoulder when it came from Tzuyu. This is really rare moment for Sana because Tzuyu is not a kind of person who always asked for something, Tzuyu is more on offering than taking it. Sana was glad that Tzuyu was not that much of hiding what she she truly feels, she's more showy nowadays and Sana couldn't be happier.

 

 

"Dear......" Sana whispered. *OMG~!! I'M SCREAMING INSIDE WHILE THINKING THIS IS THEIR PET NAME~!! ASDFGHJKLKDJJJFSKKAKHFEKSL~ DON'T TOUCH ME~!! HAHAHAHHA~! SORRY FOR FANGIRLING EARLY, I CAN'T HANDLE MY EMOTIONS~!" 


 

"Chewy-ah... Wakey... Wakey.."Sana pokes Tzuyu's shoulder, still not moving an inch.


 

"Chewy, chewy, chewy, my lovely chewy~ My dear, wake up..." Sana whispered before she planted a sweet kiss on Tzuyu's cheeks.


 

"Uhhmmm......"Tzuyu stirred up from her deep slumber, she slowly leaned out her body from her girlfriend and starting to let her eyes roam around the cinema, seeing that they were the only ones who are not leaving. She stand and look everywhere panicly, she knew that screwed up their date. When Tzuyu turn to face Sana, the latter is staring at her with a small smile on her lips and her hand rested on her cheek, watching Tzuyu's reaction.

 

 

"Is it already over? Aishhhhhhh~! I slept on our date, I felt so bad."Tzuyu said with a pout and disappointed tone. She feel stupid for sleeping on their date, she should not take out Sana this time. She knows how badly Sana wanted to spend time with her nowadays but she just freaking slept. She feels horrible.Unknowningly to Tzuyu, Sana still keep staring at her lovingly. "You're cute, Chewy~ah. Your reaction is priceless." Sana giggled making Tzuyu's face red.

 

 

"Uhhmmm.... Sorry for sleeping, I am just really tired from the practice since the competition is already approaching us. I feel bad that I don't come with you more often so I asked you out this time but it turns out that---------------"Tzuyu stopped her rambling when Sana cut her words "Shsshhhh....I understand... That's why I didn't wake up since earlier. I just feel that we need to get out here before someone else come here." Sana said before she interwine Tzuyu's hand and squeeze it to make her girlfriend stop worrying about their date today.


 

"Thank you, Sana. I love you and this is not the end of our date, actually."Tzuyu grinned widely and Sana's eyes popped out suprised, she doesn't expecting it after Tzuyu slept for the whole movie, she thought that they will call it as the end of the day.

 

 

"Huh?" Sana could only mutter and Tzuyu's gaze softened . Tzuyu stand up from the seat, taking out Sana with her.


 

 

"Where are we going this time, dear?" Sana is still confuse on Tzuyu's actions just like now because Tzuyu is walking way too fast from the normal pace. Tzuyu walked out of the cinema with Sana trailing behind


 

"Baby, slow down a bit, are we catching up on something?"Sana asked.

 

 

Tzuyu answered,"Yeah, kind of. Sorry, we need to leave immediately."They both left the movie house and quickly enter in Tzuyu's car and flashes a wide grin. "We're ready to go.."

 

 

"Where are we going again?" Sana asked the question twice, want to know where Tzuyu will bring her.

 

 

"Uhmm.. No questions..." Tzuyu mumbles as she starts the car and make their way somewhere.


 

"You're no fun, Tzutzu~Please tell me, please~~"


 

"This is fun! Seeing you clueless makes me fun." 


 

"Seriously? Fun?? You're just making fun on me. I just want to know where you planned to kidnap me.." Sana pouted.


 

Tzuyu laughed softly "Have you ever seen a kidnapper told their victim about where they will take them?"

 

 

"I will prove it if you tell me where you're going to take me.." Sana's determination is no joke, she is a girl who doesn't giving up easily.


 

 

"Can I know what we're going to do then?" Sana asked again. Tzuyu hummed in her response, teasing her for not telling some informations about their next date.


"I guess we will have dinner judging by the time right now... So are we going to a restaurant?"

 

 

"Yah~! No guessing~!!" Tzuyu scolded Sana, Sana let out a small giggle on how Tzuyu control herself to not reveal their next destination.

 

 

"Wae?? Earlier you want me to guess, now I am not allowed. Just answer my questions, dear."

 

 

"No, we're not going to a restaurant."Tzuyu gives in, making stop Sana asking her.

 

"So, we're going to eat but not in a restaurant, am I right?"Sana michievously asked again.

 

"Stop thinking, squirrel~" Tzuyu whined, still her eyes on the road. "You're pretty smart, you're going to ruin our next date if you keep guessing it." Tzuyu heard Sana's giggle, "Here, listen to some music and stop trying to ruin my suprise."

 

 

"Alright, alright, I won't ask or think anything else..." Sana said before pinching Tzuyu's cheek. "But before I shut my mouth, please do your 'tofu,tofu' thing first, I missed hearing it." Sana cutely asked. 

 

 

"What?! I'm driving, Sana. Don't you want us to get there safely?" Tzuyu chuckled from Sana's request. "I want but I want to see my Chewy being cute..." Sana pouted.

 

 

"Fine, fine. When the stoplights turn red, I will be cute."Tzuyu said defeatedly.

 

"You promised???" 

 

"Yes, Yes, Yeeeess???" Tzuyu's face become pale when she see the car in front of them stopped and she look for stop lights, it was color red. Sana grins widely as she leaned forward to look Tzuyu's face properly, anticipating her girlfriend cute side.

 

 

"Why did I agree on you?" Tzuyu said with disbelief while shaking her head. "You agree because you love me..." Sana smiles wider before she flustered girlfriend "Dubu~ Dubu~~"


 

"Aisshhhh~ I really love you so much Minatozaki Sana~! Let's do this~" Tzuyu faced Sana, she put her both hands on Sana's shoulders, she let out a sigh before she pinch her both side cheeks using her thumb while looking at Sana innocently

 

 

"DUBU~ DUBUUUUU~~"

 

 

Sana shrieked her laughter, knowing that her girlfriend was really weak when it comes to aegyo. But even Tzuyu was weak at aegyo, she still love Tzuyu's cuteness that she can't resist herself to not hug the other girl.

 

 

"Ohhhhh~ I love that~!! I miss that~!! You're so cute, baby." Sana cooed  and throw her arms around Tzuyu's neck. "You only love my aegyo?" 

 

 

"Of course, I love you more Chewy.. May I kiss you right now?" Sana asked permission to her embarassed girlfriend. Her eyes are sparkling with anticipation while staring at Tzuyu. 


 

 

"Sorry Dear, we need to leave now before someone horn at us. It's already go sign." Tzuyu shifted her gaze from Sana to the road again, driving all over again.

 

 

Sana leaned her back on her seat with her both arms folded to her chest, sulking as Tzuyu rejected her request. Tzuyu glanced at her girlfriend worriedly. She moves her left hand from the steering wheel, let her hand fall on Sana's lap which makes Sana suprise.

 

 

"Hmmmm??" Sana raised her brow, turn to face Tzuyu who is smiling. Tzuyu looked at Sana lovingly

 

 

"YAH! CHOU TZUYU!!! PUT YOUR HAND BACK ON THE STEERING WHEEL AND FOCUS ON THE ROAD!" Sana panicly grab Tzuyu's hand back.

 

 

 "I'm really sorry, I kiss you when we arrive there, I promise. I can drive with one hand. Just hold my hand, I miss you..." 

 

 

Tzuyu make an eye contact with Sana. It doesn’t last long enough because Sana had to cut it off before something bad might happen. "Yah! I told you to focus on the road, not at me. I’m going to hold your hand. Just please stop looking at me like that~” Sana swears that short eye contact from Tzuyu made her heart jump to .

 

 

Tzuyu finally put down her hand on Sana’s lap which Sana ended up interwined their fingers together. They both smile from the warmth they felt inside their heart. This simple actions make them feel that they are one. 

 

 

Tzuyu keeps driving with her one hand meanwhile Sana sometimes suddenly sing when she knows the lyrics from the song that stereo playing  that makes them both enjoy the ride while singing, forgetting that their hands are still interwined.


 

 

“On and on and on~~ *BlackPink’s Playing With Fire* ” Sana sing out loudly but Tzuyu turn off the stereo as she stated “We’re already here.”

 

 

“Huh?? I know this place!!!!!” Sana screamed delightfully. “Shoot.... I should’ve blindfolded you.”Tzuyu looks at Sana at couple of times before sighing  “You told me that your ideal date was having you and your lover alone. So I guess we should date alone by ourselves and besides you mentioned this place a lot so I bring you here.”


 

 

“So, this is the best date you’re planning to give me because I just told you what I like?”


 

 

“Why? You don’t like here?”


 

 

Sana gave a soft chuckle “Honestly, I don’t mind the place or anything else. What matters to me is that we’re both enjoying it and you were there.. So if you’re worried what kind of date we should have, don’t pressure yourself too much and you should consider your preference too. This is pretty far from our houses, I just make you drive for so long instead you get a long rest.  ”


 

 

Tzuyu smiled widened, her heart flutters from Sana’s kind concern. Then, Tzuyu lift their interwined hands to kiss the back of Sana’s hand, pressing her lips longer with Sana pulled her hand back after a seconds, getting Tzuyu confuse by the gesture. Tzuyu wants to stay like that more.

 

 

But she won’t definitely won’t reject what comes after that, when Sana lifted both her hand, gently cupping Tzuyu’s face and pulled the confused girl to meet their lips in a gently kiss that turned into a more deep and hard kiss.

 

 

“Why you kiss me the back of my hand only when I was waiting for you to kiss me properly. You promised, remember?” Sana mumbled as their templeleaned against each other’s.

 

 

“What? What did you say?” Tzuyu grins widely, acting like a dumb.

 

 

“I said kiss me pr------”

 

 

Before Sana finishes her sentence, Tzuyu crashed her lips on her girlfriend’s luscious lips, deeply as Sana asked, a proper one.

 

 

They pulled back with an obvious wide smile  on both their faces. They’re obviously enjoying this way too much.

 

“Let’s proceed now, dear. Let’s get out now.” Sana smiled at Tzuyu.

 

 

"Oh, before anything else, I need you to do me a favor and close your eyes."

 

 

"Why?" Sana raised her eyebrow.

 

 

"Please just play along with me, dear." Tzuyu pleads whining.

 

 

"Please do aegyo first~!" Sana requested again. "You really love embarassing me, don't you?" Tzuyu said amusingly.

 

 

"Aegyo, Chewy- Chewy~ah..." Sana said with twinkling eyes.

 

 

"Why I must do this again, Minatozaki Sana?" Tzuyu fakily made a disappointed face while thinking ways how can she not resist her girlfriend's request.

 

 

"Please, Chewy... Please~ Because you love meeee~" Sana wrapped her arms around Tzuyu's neck.

 

 

"Aisshhhh.... SANA JJANG, AISSHHTERRUUU~" Tzuyu made a heart sign before she chokes for holding her laugh. "I love you too, my Yoda~" Sana smiled and give Tzuyu a peck on her cheeks.

 

 

"Wow, you fooled me a lot this time. You really did miss me... Now, go back to my little favor." Tzuyu said while chuckling.

 

 

"Okay, ma'am. I will." Sana said before she put her hands over her eyes.

 

 

"No peeking~ okay?" Sana heard  as  Tzuyu opens the door for her like always. "Keep your eyes closed please." Tzuyu cutely whines then she covers Sana's eyes with her hands before Sana step out of the car.  Then, Tzuyu proceed to lead the way, making sure that Sana will not fall or stumble, after all she is Sana, the clumiest person she knew.. Walking slowly with Tzuyu's hand covering Sana's eyes, cold wind blows gently in their faces and Sana already like what and where are they going.

 

 

Just then, Tzuyu stopped walking in front of tree.  "Tzuyu-ah? Are we already---"

 

 

Tzuyu remove her hands on Sana's eyes as the sight of the perfectly picnic setting welcomes to Sana's eyes, there's bunch of things on the top of the blue picnic blanket resting on the grass,  foods to drinks to sweets. "I told you to keep your expectations low." Tzuyu spoke after a moment of silent. Sana faced Tzuyu with a face of awe on how she feels really touched. Sana tackles her in a hug.

 

 

"Chewy~ah! How can you do this to me?!~ I really love this, I really love you damn so much~" Tzuyu chuckled while hugging back Sana. "That's how I really love you, Sana. This is quite simple though. This is not much fancy enough just like every girls dreamed. Is this okay with you?"

 

 

"Heck! It's not okay for me. It's beyond perfect for me, Chou~! And how come when did you find time to do this if this is just a sudden date? You even slept at me while watching the movie." Sana still can't believe how Tzuyu did all this things she is seeing rght now knowing that Tzuyu don't have enough time for herself and to Sana as she is very busy and they barely see each other with all the practices she does at their school.

 

 

"I managed and it's a secret." Tzuyu shrugged.

 

 

"Awww~ Okay if you don't want to tell me how then it's fine.  Thank you for this, dear. I'd really appreciate this." Sana cupped Tzuyu's face and the latter just grins widely. "Welcome, squirrel. Come on, let's eat~" Tzuyu takes her hand in hers and guides her to the picnic setting.

 

 

"Let's sit down~!" Tzuyu excitedly said, pulling Sana down to the blue blanket. "Thirsty? Here, have a drink first. I'm going to prepare our food." Tzuyu offers the glass and pour some juice in it.

 

 

"Thank you, you become sweeter than before, Yoda. You really miss me, don't you?"  Sana teased and Tzuyu just shook her head while chuckling. "Yeah, yeah. I really miss you a lot so just accept me for being cheesy and sweet for tonight." Sana this time chuckles after she drank the juice while looking at Tzuyu rummages through all the food she prepared. Sana's lips curled up, her heartbeat fastly racing by making Tzuyu feel her that she is special.

 

 

Sana's thoughts brought back when Tzuyu cleared as if she has something to say. "Sana-yah, don't expect too much again, okay... This is really the simplest and easiest food that I can buy. I promised next time I'm really really going to make one for you if I have a time, I hope you still like this. Presenting, the easiest solution to those busy person like me seek help from Mr. Convinient on how can I buy food for my date in this cold, coldd night and the only answer is instant ramyun and kimbap~! We also have salads, fruits ohh... for desser we have something special" Tzuyu grins widely "We have Chocolate Cake and few cupcakes here!!"


 

"Really?" Sana giggled, Tzuyu is really adorable as she thinks right now.

 

 

"Actually, when I took shower after the practice, I called my friend who only knows our relationship. He found out about us but I still didn't tell you yet. I favored him to set this up earlier and buy some foods for us to eat today. Earlier, I'm too scared that he didn'td o my favor tho so it means I really screw up to our date today if he didn't..that's why I managed to make this for you, Sana. Happy first date for us, dear."


 

"Tzuyu~ This is too much, I really love you~! Sana threw herself into Tzuyu's embrace. She really feel fantastic this night and she can't explain how happy she was right now.

 

 

They keep eating without saying much after that. They feel nice here without the posibility of someone interrupting them, aside from the occasional car passing by, they're alone here.  It's probably the first proper date they had in a couple of months since they both being so busy. Sana smile to herself and feel warmth spread through her chest thinking on how sweet Tzuyu is preparing all of this even though she's very busy with everything else in her life.

 

 

They both feel like they've been here for a few seconds but looking down to their now empty plates. They decided to lay their bodies down on the blue blanket. Fortunely, Tzuyu also brought pillows.

 

 

"Wow~ We look like we are having camping right now." Sana said before she laid down beside Tzuyu who is looking up at the dark sky. Sana scooted and snuggle closer to Tzuyu and rest her head on her girlfriend's shoulder. 

 

 

"Are you going to sleep again, Chou? Still tired?" Sana asked concernly with her eyes locked on Tzuyu's side profile.

 

 

"Nope, I just want to rest my body but not sleep."

 

 

"Aiggooo, poor Chewy~ Here, let me hug you." Sana hugged Tzuyu's arm, Tzuyu automatic smiled from the warmth she felt. She don't know if it cames from Sana's contact or from her heart.

 

 

"Tzuyu-yah,” she calls out softly to the woman who’s focusing all her attention staring up to the dark sky. Her girlfriend friend hums in reply without taking her eyes away from the dark sky.

 

“Do you like stars?”

 

Tzuyu turns her head, looks at Sana with raised eyebrows, and says, “Uhmm... sure? Why?”

 

“We can’t see them every night, can we? Right now at this very moment, I can't see ONE.” Sana looks up at the dark sky and Tzuyu follows, looking up.

 

“Well, no. Not when we live in a big city.” Tzuyu then shifts her attention back to the other woman. “Is there something on your mind?” she asks, unsure of what her girlfriend is trying to say.

 

“I always thought that they were nothing special. Overused.” Sana spoke.

 

“Nothing special? Overused? But you’re the one who wanted to see them.”

 

Sana moves her head to see Tzuyu scrunched her nose from the confusion. “Yes but they become clichés, did they? In movies, books…”

 

“Clichés? Such as?” asks Tzuyu without looking at Sana.

 

“Looking up to the stars to see fate or the future… scenes of people, lovers lying down on the grass under the bright sky, tracing stars, looking at stars, stars gazing, you know like we are doing right now but there's no stars in the sky…”

 

 

“Ah,” replies Tzuyu in understanding as she starts to sit as she feels that Sana don't like lying down right now but Tzuyu was confused, why Sana asked her if she do like stars, sometimes she don't get her girlfriend at all. So Tzuyu clarifies it by asking her. “So you don't like it because it's too common?"


“Aniyo, I really do like stars. To a certain extent.” Sana pull herself up to sit in front of Tzuyu, meeting their eyes each other.“I just never thought I’d get to experience it myself many times.”

 

Tzuyu raises her eyebrows again. “What are you talking about? Are you seeing something? ”

 

Sana shakes her head but holds the gaze. “I was wrong.”

 

“You were wrong?”

 

“Yes.”

 

“About?”

 

“The stars.”

 

“Huh?”

 

“They’re special, not entirely cliché once you’ve experienced their beauty, and I see them all the time. I just never realized it till now.”

 

Tzuyu opens to say something but closes it again and frowns instead, clearly confused with how her girlfriend is behaving. Tzuyu tilts her head as she asked . “Are you sure you’re okay?”

 

Sana smiled warmly, leaving Tzuyu confused with the conversation they just had. Sana stood up and get more blankets and cover their laps, the night is getting colder for them.


 

“Care to tell me what’s going on?” Tzuyu asks, ending the silence of the cool spring night. “I mean with the stars and all that. How can you see them all the time? What makes you think they’re special now?”

 

Sana smiled again to herself then faced Tzuyu, holding her gaze to the latter once again.“They’re special because not many people can see their beauty on a regular basis. Even those who live outside the city, I wonder how many among them actually take the time to appreciate the view they’ve been blessed with.”

 

“That I don’t know,” Tzuyu smile nervously, thinking what she should response. She brings her knees closer to her chest and hugs them. Then she turns her head to find Sana staring at her.

 

Their eyes lock and Sana notices the slight clenching of Tzuyu’s jaws as the woman swallows, hard. She smiles and mimics Tzuyu’s sitting position but instead of hugging her knees, she folds her arms on top of them and lays her head on them sideways, facing Tzuyu while making sure they never break eye contact.

 

 

“What did you mean by seeing them all the time then?” Tzuyu repeats her question after a moment of silence. Her tone softens as it often does whenever she speaks to her very special person.

 

 

“I see them somewhere else. Not in the sky,” replies Sana, still with a smile. “In fact, I’m seeing them right now.”

 

Tzuyu raises her eyebrows in question. “What are you talking about?”

 

“I know you know what I mean,” says Sana  as she, agai her eyes set on the dark sky. “They’re breathtakingly beautiful but I think I like the stars I see in your eyes more. They seem to twinkle brighter somehow and I think that's why I can't see stars in the sky right now because I can see them in your eyes.”

 

 

It takes a while before Tzuyu is able to digest everything and when she does, Sana can feel her relax, exhaling breathe as she reaches out for her hand, sending goose bumps up her arms as their fingers intertwine.

 

 

“That’s because they’ve found someone worth twinkling for,” Tzuyu says. “Someone that brings out the best in them.”

 

Sana squeezes Tzuyu’s hand and smiles. "And I want you to see them too.”

 

 

“I already do.” said  Tzuyu  with a soft yet shy smile. “And you’re right. They’re brighter and more beautiful than anything I’ve ever seen.”

 

Sana grins and looks away, also feeling shy. “Thanks....” Sana mumbled.

 

Moments later when Tzuyu lies down and tugs at her hand, she follows the pull and eases herself next to her, their arms and shoulders now touching while they stare up at the sky.

 

“Did you know that stars burn for millions of years before they dieTzuyu suddenly said, turning her head towards Sana.

 

Sana feels the gaze and turns her head as well, smiling when their eyes meet. “Will yours do the same?”

 

“For you? They’ll burn forever.”

 

Sana blushed madly and laughed, slapping Tzuyu’s arm with her free hand. “Yah! You become sweeter, Chewy-ah~”

 

“What? It’s the truth,” Tzuyu said while grinning but after a while she is the one who then bursts out laughing since she, too, can’t handle the cheesiness of her own words.

 

Once their laughter has died down, they find themselves unable to look away from each other and when Tzuyu’s gaze shifts down to Sana’s lips, the latter gathers her courage and starts to lean closer, reducing the gap between them.

 

 

Tzuyu closes her eyes when Sana’s nose touches hers and tilts her head, letting their lips touch for a few short seconds.


 

"Gosh, I love you so much, Chewy~" Sana said as they pulled out, breathing heavily. "Thank you for the suprise date, my amazing and best girlfriend evah~. I love this~" Sana said hyperly and place another loving kiss on Tzuyu's cheek, feeling grateful for her efforts, not just for today but since the day they met..

 

 

"Wow! I'm fluttered, Sana." Tzuyu muttered with a sheepish grin referring to her pet name that Sana just blurted out.

 

"Awww~ I can't still belive that I make your heart beat fast, Tzuyu. If I should knew, I just tease you for long time ago. Our friends will probably love to tease us for sure." Sana said as she caressed her cheeks, looking at Tzuyu lovingly.


 

"Ohmygod, Jungyeon will be probably the first one will tease us nonstop. I can imagine it. I wonder that she is doing it to Dahyun. When she found out about Momo dating Mina, you can clearly saw how Momo is upset with her for being so annoying loves to tease Mina and her." Tzuyu chuckled while reminiscing the time they're still in Korea. Everything now is really changed. She's still shocked how did she came here for Sana. 


 

"From what you said, I suddenly miss them now..." Sana sighed while hugging Tzuyu's side. "Who do you miss the most?" Tzuyu unconsciously asked, don't know why she ask this question to her girlfriend.

 

 

"Uhhmmm....Minari~"Sana blurted out, Tzuyu expected Dahyun since she remembered clearly that Sana is really worried leaving Dahyun before but she thought wrong, she must not doubt Sana. "Stupid Tzuyu" Tzuyu thought to herself.


 

"Why Mina? Not Momo???" Tzuyu asked. "We didn't talked much..."

 

 

Tzuyu chuckled, "How about you? Who do you miss the most?"

 

 

"Don't you know? My answer was really obvious who do I miss the most." Tzuyu teased.

 

 

"It's two persons indeed. I don't know which one."Sana plays along. "Is it your baby lion?" Sana guessed.

 

"You're silly, Sana. I miss her too but Nayeon is the answer."

 

"WAE????!!!~~~" Sana shook Tzuyu, not believing on Tzuyu's answer. "Why?? I miss Nayeon a lot... What's the problem with it?"

 

 

"It's just that---- Nayeon is really have big part than Chae's to your heart, I think." Sana sulked, she still don't like thinking that Tzuyu had a thing for Nayeon before.

 

 

"Don't be grumpy squirrel. You should thank her because she does help me a lot to realize my hidden feelings for you, you know. When she didn't rejected me on that day, I feel that I can't do this kind of things with you. I can't be with you. She's the one who encourages me to fight my love for you so don't be bad at her. And Nayeon has Dahyun." Tzuyu said as she wrapped her both arms on Sana's neck.


 

"I should have said Dahyun earlier...." Sana mutters.

 

"Yah~! I heard that~ Don't make me jelly, too..."

 

 

"Why? Dahyun helps me too!! When she didn't confronted me that she don't love me, I will don't have feelings for you too~!"

 

 

"Liar~ Speaking of her diary,you wrote there the  'I.THINK.I.HAVE.A.CRUSH.ON.TZUYU.THAT'S.IT.NO.NEED.TO.ELABORATE.PERIOD.thing''

 

 

"Yah~! How about you coming here? Today is our tommorow?? HHAHAHAHAH~" Sana laughed loudly.

 

"Who's the one who gave me the letter about 'Maybe tomorrow our love begins'?" Tzuyu said mockingly, still laughing.

 

Sana blushed hard "Chewy-ah, you're so mean~ But you still did it, idiot."

 

 

"Yeah, because this idiot want to be just be with you, in love with you~" Tzuyu sang her favorite part of her favorite girl group's song.
 

 

They both laughed after then they fix their things, preparing to leave the place. Tzuyu almost bring the things inside the car when she notice that Sana is missing. She might forget something in their picnic place. Tzuyu hastily go and look for her Sana. To her relief, Sana is just sitting down on the bench, much more likely waiting for Tzuyu to come back. "Hey, let's go now. It's terribly cold now. I don't want you to get cold."

 

 

Sana stood and happily grab Tzuyu's hand and started walking, hand in hand. "Don't ever break up with me." she suddenly said.

 

"Wouldn't dream of it."Tzuyu answered right away.

 

"Good." Sana hugged Tzuyu's arm as a cool breeze made her shiver.

 

 

"And where is this coming from, may I ask?" Tzuyu continued walking, glancing at Sana.

 

 

"I was just... thinking. You've pretty much destroyed love for me."

 

"What?" Sana was pulled back as Tzuyu abruptly stopped walking, throwing a concerned look at Sana. "This girl is really something with her logic. All this time is about love when ever I was with her." Tzuyu thought

 

"Yeah..." Not letting go of her hand, Sana turned around to completely face Tzuyu with a shy smile on her face. "I don't think I can love anyone the way I love you... actually I don't want to love anyone the way I love you. You do all the right things, you say all the right things. How can anyone ever even compare when you know every little thing about me, when you've taken the time to accept my faults and work through all our difficult times. I'm so in love with you... You who always takes care of me, who always is there for me. I wouldn't know what to do without you... You destroyed love for me, I can't love anyone else but you..." Sana said and looked to her feet as her cheeks beginning to burn. Tzuyu thought "She might think that I am still jealous about Dahyun... You're so cute, Sana."

 

 

Tzuyu could only smile brightly at Sana's adorable confession. "That's good, dear..."Tzuyu answered then she stepped forward, closing the distance between them. "Because I'm one hundred percent sure that I'm only capable of loving you too."

 

 

Tzuyu leaned in to give Sana a sweet, soft, gentle, warm kiss because she can't help that Sana is too adorable like that, that she can't control herself from kissing the other girl. She let the kiss last longer than normal to show how much she appeciate Sana's love, or Sana in general. But then it followed by a fat drop of rain hitting their faces. Tzuyu pulled back and looked up to the sky.


 

"It's starting to rain, we should hurry home." Sana turned to lead Tzuyu along back towards her car but was pulled and turned around right back into Tzuyu's arms.

 

 

 

"Have you ever kissed in the rain?" Tzuyu rested her forehead onto Sana's.

 

"No..." Sana breathed out.

 

"Well then, let me destroyed love for you a little more..."

 

"It's already destoyed, Tzuyu. Because you're the only one I want to make my love destroyed. 
Sana once again felt Tzuyu's lips upon her own as the rain began to fall harder around them.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


BONUS!!!!!!
 

After they kiss under the rain or rather kiss under the storm because they just got know that there is storm approaching in their place. They both drenched while going back to their houses but Tzuyu suggested that Sana can sleepover in her place since she was renting her apartment. Second, it is closer and much near at Sana's cafe where she always working and at their school. Tzuyu didn't want to let Sana to just stay and sleep again in the cafe, the cafe only has a long couch and she didn't want to make Sana hurt her back, she is always worried everytime Sana declares that she is going to sleep in that cafe. Third, Sana should get shower quickly because she is sneezing now, including her. 

 


Tzuyu thought to herself why she did it that if they could just kiss inside the car. Sometimes, Tzuyu didn't know if she really purposely leave her senses that they might get into sick and can affect their daily schedules. She blame Chaeyoung for this because when they were together they always watching a lot, literally a lot of romantic movies and dramas and sometimes she thinks that what it is feel like if she apply romantic things to the person she loves which is Minatozaki Sana. She is guilty that time that she is imagining it with Sana, not her real girlfriend. Tzuyu could only shook her head with a sudden thought of Chaeyoung. How's been life for Chaeyoung after she left her? Did she really forget her or nah? Tzuyu wondered how easily Chaeyoung accepted that. 

 

 

They were both inside Tzuyu's apartment. She seeing Sana shivering right now. Tzuyu started to feel worried again "Look, you're going to catch a cold like this. Please hurry up and take off your outer layer of your clothes at least..... As soon as the bath water has finished heating up, go ahead and----dddd.....

 

 

Sana slowly takes off outer layer of her clothes then soon it follows by ping the zipper from her skinny jeans that makes Tzuyu gulped from the sight she is seeing right now. 

 

 

"I'm soaked right through to my underwear and my clothes are sticking to me. It's hard to take them off." Sana reasoned out, not having damn care about her girlfriend's flushed expression.

 

Sana added with seductive tone "For some reason, I can feel someone's burning gaze on me. You're pretty y on the inside huh, Chewy-ah~"

 

"Huh??? What??!! N--no~! I--I didn't m--ean t--to--- No~!! I--I'm~!" Tzuyu stammered with panic.Sana giggled cutely while looking at Tzuyu seductively while taking off her clothes. 

 

Tzuyu covered her eyes onto her palms as she whined "It's your fault, Sana!! How far were you going to strip down in front of me?"

 

"Why?? Don't you want me to see me----"

 

"Stop~!"

 

"Huh? Wait? Why are you leaving? I'm just teasing you, Chewy." Sana chuckles, she really love to see embarassed Tzuyu. She is freaking cute~ It makes Sana's heart pound thinking that she can make Tzuyu nervous, blushed and panic as she thought that the latter don't have deep feelings with her because they were only friends before. Sana really enjoyed making Tzuyu flustered in general.


 

Tzuyu never smiled like that at me before 
Because it's hard for her to smile at me when


 

Tzuyu never looked like that at me before ...because
She can't stand looking at me any longer

 

 

Tzuyu never blushed like that at me before 
Because I can make her heart pound crazily in every beat just because I only smile and look at her.

 

 

Tzuyu never kissed me like that at me before because we didn't... ever... 
We didn't ever kiss only in cheeks when our heart desires taste our each other lips more....


 

 

"H-hey, you can change into these." Tzuyu slowly approach Sana with some of her clothes even Sana is already wearing bathrobe this time.

 

 

"Gotcha.... Thanks a bunch..." Sana smiled gracefully.

 

 

"So, you're the guest so you should take a bath first...?" Tzuyu said nervously.

 

 

"No way~!! There's no point if you wind up and catching a cold instead! You still have practices and there's no way to miss any one of it!"

 

 

"Oh, don't worry. You know I got a strong body and I am perfectly fine. I will just wait you to fini----" Tzuyu stopped when Sana went to her and cornered her to the walls when suddenly Sana lifting up Tzuyu's shirt. 


 

"Hey~! Why are you stripping me!!! Sana-yah!!!" Tzuyu scolded her girlfriend while hitting her shoulders. "Let's take a bath together, jagiya~"


 

When Tzuyu heard that, her whole body feels numb and she felt cold went into her spine. "W--what??!"

 

 

"Let's go in together since we both worried about each other and it saves water, you know. You should be environmental-friendly, my dear." Sana convinced more while tugging her shirt.

 

 

"Thebathisonlybigenoughforoneperson! Ithinkwewouldhavecrampsifwebothgetinthere~!" Tzuyu nervously said as fast as she can while fighting back.

 

 

"It's not a problem! We can just sit close together!!" Sana exclaimed. "Close together?!!Omo!! Please Tzuyu, stop thinking nonsense right now." Tzuyu thought.

 

 

"I love you, Chou Tzuyu. Please~~" Sana gave her best loving gaze to her girlfriend. Tzuyu could only sighed and raised her both hands in the air as a sign of defeat. Sana happily yanks Tzuyu's shirt and tug her girlfriend inside.


 

"I didn't have to protest and before I knew it, she'd managed to drag me into this...." Tzuyu thought to herself while taking her quick shower meanwhile Sana proceeded into the tub first. Tzuyu is really embarass especially when Sana is smiling widely right now at her like she didn't see something wrong and she didn't care about it.

 

 

"Ughhhh.... Even after all this time, taking a bath with Sana is really really incredibly makes me nervous. Why is it so different to taking a bath with the person I love? What's wrong with me? I must confident, right? because she loves me. Why it still uncomfortable like this when in fact I kiss her for multiple times? I don't get myself~~"


"Dear!~ What's wrong? C'mon!! Hurry up and get in!! The water is nice and warm~~" 


 

Tzuyu exhaled sharply and told to herself "I have to act like this is nothing! Be brave and bold, Tzuyu!!"

 

 

When Sana see Tzuyu coming, she is clapping like a seal, as if she is celebrating something. Tzuyu sat in front of Sana in the tub.

 

 

"Your back is really smooth~~" Sana keeps talking while leaning her front on Tzuyu's back by hugging Tzuyu's bare waist and Sana freaking touching Tzuyu's abs. Tzuyu is really nervous. She can feel herself sweating not because of the bath but simply because Sana is intimately close to her that she can feel something else on her back.

 

 

"Geeezzz... Tzuyu, are you even listening to me? You're all tensed up. You're in the bath...You should try and relax some more. You've been tired all day from your practice." Sana whispered in Tzuyu's earlobe that makes Tzuyu flinched from the contact. 

 

 

"How am I suppose to relax when I'm in this kind of situation when I am about to get crazy from your touches, Sana??" Tzuyu closed her eyes, trying to relax herself when suddenly again Sana s her arms around her waist more tigher than earlier and she also rubbing her cheeks on all over Tzuyu's back. 

 

"You're sooo warrm!! You're like a human hot water heater~!" Sana squealed.

 

 

"Why you're suddenly--------"


 

"Hmmm.... I'm merely listening your heart true's desires! A massage is sure to help you unwind!!" Sana started squeezing Tzuyu's shoulders slowly. "Oh no.. You're really killing me, Sana. You're making me more nervous..." she thought to herself.

 

 

"Oh my, Chewy is pretty stiff but still really soft~!" 

 

 

While massaging her back, Sana can't help to hold back her hormones as she really wants to Tzuyu's back because it's really beautiful. "Tzuyu-ahhh...." Sana stopped massaging Tzuyu as she wrapped her arms and interwined her hands into her and slowly she planted kisses on Tzuyu's nape.

 

 

Sana continue kissing Tzuyu's neck, her hands are almost to Tzuyu's and Tzuyu knows where will this going so Tzuyu suddenly stood up and scream internally "Kyaahhh~ I can't do this~"

 

 

Because Tzuyu stood up, Sana's head plumped against the end of the tub causing her head hit the tub loudly. "Sana~! Are you okay?? Hey, I'm so sorry.. I didn't mean to do it.. I just got really nervous...."

 

 

"Uhmmm... I'm not really okay. I'm really dizzy... Uhhmmm... Is the room spinning?"

 

 

 

 

It's still raining heavily outside, they already finished that nerve-wracking bath and Sana was laying down on Tzuyu's lap in her room. "How are you feeling now?" Tzuyu worriedly asked, still guilty.


"I'm okay now... Thanks..."

 

 

"I'm so sorry for reacting this way. It's my first time to have a this kind of-----"


Sana interrupted her "I should be the one who's sorry because I lost control of myself there."

 

 

"I was the one who suddenly got up so quickly and ....."

 

"Oh no, It's fine, really... It's my fault.... but... you're not actually totally against it, are you?"

 

 

"Of course, I don't dislike it. I just really nervous when you're touching me. I'm so sorry to make you worry..."

 

 

"Cause you know, Tzuyu. It makes me so incredibly happy that we can touch each other like this... I want to share deeper bond with you.." Sana grabbed Tzuyu's hand, squeezing it to assure her that it's fine.

 

 

"It's just that even though I feel this way about you, I get overwhelmed by embarassment and it's like my body suddenly rejects you on its own. I'm just not ready to take it to the next level, you know we've been bestfriends for so long and sometimes I feel shy when I am being sweet and truthful when it comes to my feelings. I know it's pathetic but I don't know what to do about it. I'm such a failure girlfriend..." Tzuyu lowered her head, feeling guilty on what she said. It's quite true. Thinking back then when they were still bestfriends, she can't imagine that they will go this way too far from their relationship. For Tzuyu, it feels like she is in her dreams.

 

 

Sana faced Tzuyu and cupped her cheeks before saying this."Oh, that's all it was? You're still worried about that? I'm telling you, you're not a failure. Our love takes a special form that's unique to us and us alone. It doesn't matter how we take things from here. All that matters is that we feel the same way about each other. I don't want to force yourself either though. I'm sure I'll keep doing whatever I want as well. But I'm sure that the day will come when we'll both know were ready for it." Tzuyu could only stare at Sana's eyes, her heart is hammering right now on how Sana's words can be so comforting and sweet at the same time. 

 

 

Sana continued with gazes locked to each other "Those moments where we share the same feelings bring me more joy than anything else in this world and you know, we're connected in here." Sana put her right hand on her left chest, telling her that they were connected in their hearts.


 

Sana slowly smiled with her eyes almost to disappear "You're my girlfriend. You just need to get more self confident about that. Stop forgetting that you're the always makes me feels so loved."

 

 

 

 

I am so glad that I fall in love to this woman because she was able to fall so deeply in love with me in return..

 

 

 

 

"Sana-yah~" Tzuyu called her, feelings are already fluttering in such a massive way that she can't control it.

 

 

"Why? Am I cute? You adore me, right?" Sana cutely winked at her that makes Tzuyu's heart melt into hot water.

 

 

"No... Even more than that..." Tzuyu leaned in to give a passionate kiss. A kiss that expresses how she feels towards Sana, a kiss that expresses her gratitude, a kiss expresses how much she values this relationship seriously, a kiss that can say those three words stronger than it is.

 

 

They pull away and Sana asked something suprisingly "Tzuyu, do you want to touch me or rather have me touch you?"


 

Tzuyu blushed madly on what scenes playing on her mind when Sana is being open to this kind of topic "I-I'm not sure... I never considered that before..."


 

 

"Okay then, Let's give it a try tonight this time..." Tzuyu saw Sana is smirking, she nervously gulped and said while stuttering "I-I th--ought you s-aid that w-we will do this if we f-eel l-ike  we both want to do th--is-----" 

 

 

Sana put Tzuyu between her legs, making her sit down on Tzuyu's lap, ignoring Tzuyu's statement. Tzuyu's eyes are wavering and her mind is really messy on the thoughts that are coming in her mind. Sana snake her arms around Tzuyu's neck, making Tzuyu like a nervous wreck.

 

 

Sana giggled on the sight "Starting from today, I teach you on how to be confident with times like this. We will do the warm-up first for tonight so be ready, Chou Tzuyu..." Sana seductively said, not leaving her gaze upon on Tzuyu's eyes.

 

 

"Tell me of you're ready, I just wait for you to calm your nerves down.." Sana leaned and whispered to Tzuyu's ear that made her girlfriend felt goosebumps.


 

"U---uhmmm... S-anaa... I-I think I'm okay n-ow. We c-an proceed on the w-arm up you're talking ab-out---" 


 

"Okay, you won't regret this Chou. Seriously. I make you feel comfortable, promise." Sana said before pushing down Tzuyu slowly on her bed that make Sana on the top of Tzuyu, Tzuyu could only shut her eyes in anticipation.


 

 

"Dear.... Look at me first before closing your eyes..." Sana softly said, her hot breath almost hit on Tzuyu's lips on how their faces really close this time. Tzuyu slowly falter her eyes, looking only at Sana's eyes.


 

 

"I just want to see stars before I sleep." Sana mumbled while smiling, making Tzuyu's heart thump loudly. 


 

 

"I love you, Sana....." Tzuyu blurted out making Sana grins widely. Tzuyu looks very confident now while staring on Sana's eyes as she begin to caress Sana's head.


 

 

"Perfect introduction... I love you too, Tzuyu. I really love you too." Sana said with satisfaying smile before she buried her face on Tzuyu's neck.

 

 

 

She whispered "Now, let me sleep safe and warm in your arms. In this way, you can also touch me by hugging me tightly in your arms.... Goodnight, my dear... "

 

 

Tzuyu thought to herself "Damn you, Sana."

 

 


AUTHOR'S NOTE:
Hey guys~! Happy happy Valentines to you all~! I'm glad that I can update on this day. Actually I finished this since a week ago but i promised that I will post it in this day so yeah, here it is.. How was it? I know it's really cheesy and sweet and I probably expect from you guys that you will hate me because you thought I will make a ??  I know I'm such a tease *peace* I'm still not comfortable writing even though I read fics a lot *yeah, I'm not innocent anymore* But I will try someday? I'm not really sure and I think I will be super bad on it because it uses more descriptive words which I really not good at. I hope you guys like the Satzu version! Anyway, this is my last note for this story and this is really the end, no more special chapters in this story :( Perhaps, I'll going to continue special chapters on this sequel fic and I will focus on that story more. So if you still like Satzu or Dayeon here, you can also check the sequel fic because the story is still the same but the main focus are Mimo and Michaeng. Actually guys, I'm really super excited on your thoughts about this since I tried this first time in my whole enttire and I could only say that this is quite hard for the videomakers out there in Youtube because I freaking made a  drama video of the story of this sequel fic "Over or Back?!" which tells few hints or spoliers on what is going to happen to the whole story. I spent my weekends making that video because I really love you guys~! I want to give you a suprise opv video of Mimo and Michaeng on the sequel fic.  I'm really wanting you to check that out as soon as you see the link below this note because if you watched it, I'm really really really definitely surely  will be happy. But don't expect too much since it's my first time doing a video and I just used my tablet and an app that don't have much stunning features like we usually see on fmvs so sorry in advance if I disappoint you.


 Here's the link of the sequel fic first if you're still interested to this story:

SEQUEL FIC: OVER OR BACK?!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1204700/over-or-back-get-over-or-bring-back-twice-satzu-mimo-dayeon-michaeng

 

 

 

Here's the link of the DRAMA VIDEO that I made if you're interested and love me so much *damn too much promotion*

 

FMV/DRAMA: OVER OT BACK?! TEASER

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bin3aKS0k8U&feature=youtu.be

 

 


I hope you see the two links and I hope to you see again on my sequel fic. I would be happy if you share your thoughts about those links. KEKKEKEKEE. Votes, Comments, Views and Subscribers are still highly appreciated by this author~ Until next time my lovely readers, hoping that we see each other again!!! I LOVE YOU ALL AND HAPPY HAPPY HEARTS' DAY TO EVERYONE~