Before and Now

Over Or Back?! (Get Over Or Bring Back?!)

CHAPTER ONE

Author's Note: Before I resume the continuation, I make a summary for everyone's role on "Maybe We?". Also, I make flashbacks from their freshman year up to present day to refreshen your mind and not to be confuse on what situation they are facing now but for better understanding, you can read the previous story first if you still don't know. Thanks for reading this note :) 

 

 

(FLASHBACK TO THEIR FRESHMAN YEAR, GANG'S FIRST MEETING)

Chaeyoung's POV

Hi! I'm Son Chaeyoung and today is going to be my first day of high school. At first, I felt excited about it because most of the people says that basically high school days were the best days in their lives and I don't get what they supposedly mean. Yeah, I know that during this kind of age, you can do what you want, you have own choice of freedom because you were not a kid anymore and you can have fun while don't minding where or how to get money since you've asked it from your parents and this is time when you always rely on them, don't make sweat for having them and mostly, you don't have huge responsibilities because you're just going to study hard and that's it... (well, it depends on your situation you're in now or how did you manage your teenage life though) Well, at this age you should know how decide things by yourself because your decisions will dictate where are you going in your life. *wow! So mature remarks* But overall, high school days are remarkably memorable because on these days you can finally feel love in the air. First love, puppy love, unrequited love, secret love, true love or whatever kind of love, they experience one of those. Love is one of their reason why they enjoyed high school days. 

 

Love??

 

The one word I hope I can experience.

The one word I hope I can feel.

The one word I hope I can have.

 

After watching tons of romantic dramas and movies, I wonder how does it feel to be in love, to be loved by someone.

 

Someone that seemed so special in your eyes.

Someone that seemed so worried about you.

Someone that seemed make your day at the fullest when you're with them.

Someone, Someone, Someone

I hope I get to meet that 'someone' on my whole journey as high schooler.

 

 

 

"Chaeyoung-ah~ My dear.... We're already here. It's time to say good bye to mommy." My mom teased.

 

"Mom, stop it! You're treating me like a kid again! I'm grown up now and I am high school student now." I said while unbuckling my seatbelt, preparing myself to leave the car.

 

"Awww~ Don't say that, Chaeyoung. Even your brain is mature, your figure is still a kid for me." My mom attempted again.

 

"Mom~! If you're going to tell me that for million times. My height won't get any better as you keep saying it." I whined at her as I sling my bag on my shoulder.

 

"Fine. Fine. Just go inside there and be good girl there. Make some friends just like you always do. Bring some of your friends if you found them already, okay. I'm leaving now, I'm going to be late at my boss' appointment. Just call me if something happens, understand?"

 

I gave her a reasurring smile "Yes, mom. I understand and don't worry I am big girl now, I can do it by myself."

 

My mom sighed as she fix my hair "Why you should always tell me you're big girl when you're really not?" 

 

"Mom!!!!!!" 

 

She laughed and kiss my cheeks as she said before I left "Just kidding, I just can't believe my Chaeng is already a high schooler. Time flies went fast."

 

I opened the car and go out, she waves her hand at me while smiling meanwhile me smiling and waving her back too, feeling excited what are going to happen this day. As soon my mom drove away, I started walking inside of the campus. 

 

It's pretty big university for me and there's a lot of student scattering around, chatting there, laughing over there and so much more that I get dizzy and lost on where should I suppose to go. 

 

I keep glancing on my surroundings, hoping that there is one student was the same like me, lost. I keep walking forward, don't know everything. Well, I definitely lied to my mom earlier being big girl which is opposite because I need someone to accompany where should I stupid go.

 

"Hey there~!" voice interrupted my steps, calling my attention. I turn around and look for the owner of the voice. 

 

"Are you a freshman?" A girl asked me calmly. She looked concerned.

 

"Ah, yes... actually.. I'm lost right now." I answered her with embarrass tone.

 

"Great, follow me and it's obvious that you're lost that's why infer you as freshman student. By the way, I'm one of the officer charge in this school, may I take you to auditorium this time because we are going to have orientation for freshman first before proceeding to dividing the sections. Come with me..." The girl kindly took my hand and pulled me inside the auditorium which is too crowded because of lot of freshmen.

 

"Here we are. Just find your own spot. I hope you can be able to make friends today and see you around. I need to take freshmen here again." The girl smiled before she took off on my sight. I wanted to say thans for helping me but nah, she's too busy that she disappeared quickly.

 

As she told me, I look for my own space where I can see the stage in my two eyes so I should need to do is going to the front row because I am too smol to watch from the back, they were tall. I shoved the students carefully, don't want to make any mess and finally I can see the whole stage without a big people blocking me.

 

After some boring minutes passed, one student spoke through microphone calling all of our attention as he begin the ceremony. I just listened at him for I don't know how long it took and I just remember that he's the current president of student council.

 

After he finished his long speech, he stated one of the unusual news I heard of while attending school for many years.

 

"Everyone, this year were really special for this school. Why? It is because on this year onwards, starting this year.... we are accepting foreign students here and now, we got a lot of foreign students especially on the freshmen. Curious about them?!"

 

Ohhhkayyy.. There's a chance that we will going to have foreign classmate and it's my first time to have one. This school were pretty much powerful.

 

" The students are from China, Taiwan, Hongkong, Japan, US, Canada, Australia and many more. Also, I heard that Japan, US and Canada students are attending this day, I hope you treat them well and fairly. Let them be comfortable here. For China and the remaining countries, they might get delayed for some reasons so basically that's it and pure all going to meet them later. So good luck and have a nice Monday morning, Bye~"

 

"Wow!!! We have foreign students, its cool!! I hope they were good looking!!" I heard some murmurs from my side.

 

"Aishhh.... what's so special about having foreign people in a class. Its just making a lot of adjustments and considerations." a short haired girl on my left side mocked. Wow! We are same alike, I don't found foreign students interesting.

 

"You're right, they were same human like us and they were not celebrity in such to feel excite about it." I commented and she glanced at me.

 

"Hey you know what, I felt were going to be well together since you're the first person who'd agreed me fastly.By the way, I'm Yoo Jungyeom from Songguk Middle School." Ju gyeon offered her hand to shake it and I gladly accepted as I finally scream to myself that I just did it, I just make friend with this girl.

 

"Son Chaeyoung, Gongju Middle School..." I answered delightfully.

 

"Are you alone right now or perhaps you already have a friend here?" Jungyeon asked me.

 

"Ah yes, I'm alone and I don't know someone else yet except you."

 

"Oh, why not join me then? I already have another one friend but she went to comfort room for a while. I wished that we are classmates so we can be friends. I never met someone as same thinking I does, I think we can go well together, I can feel it." Jungyeon said. I just laugh nervously because she repeated again ' well together' phrase, she talks maturely.

 

" Jungyeonnie~" I heard her one friend called her as she just came from comfort room.

 

"It's her I've been talking about. She's Park Jihyo, my childhood friend slash classmate on my middle school."

 

"Hi, Jihyo.. Nice meeting you, I'm Son Chaeyoung from Gongju Middle School." I introduced myself and Jihyo smiled at me really brightly and she shakes my hand really firm, getting excited to be my friend.

 

" Hi too, Chaeyoung-ah. I'm glad that Jungyeon make some friend when the moment I just went to bath room. Gosh, you're dimple is so cute. Can I poke it?" Jihyo hyperly said that. Yeah, I mean she is calm person now, a reliable person... but before, she was childish like us, more likely a hyper one.

 

I let her do what she wants to do with me and Jungyeon stopped Jihyo as we heard the list of sections will be posted in the bulletin for only 3 minutes left. Many students were excited to know their sections including us. 

 

"Hey, rumors said that the foreign students were pretty, someone texted me that they were on the faculty room, waiting for classes to be divided. I wished that I can be with them." someone loudly said that cause a lot of curious questions.

 

"I guess the popularity goes to those foreign students." Jungyeon annoyingly said. Jihyo and I laughed at her, she's actually cute when she sulked.

 

"Don't be grumpy there, Jungiee. Someday, you're going to look forward them." Jihyo teased as she receive a glare from Jungyeon "I'll never help them for sakes, I can't speak English that well."

 

I shook my head as I don't understand why Jungyeon was really mad to foreign students, I just guess because of special treatment they received than us.

 

"The list is already posted!!!!!!!!!" Everyone gathered around the bulletin, searching for their names. Squeal, shouts, groans, shouts in happiness can be heard this time.

 

While I still looking my name in the list, Jungyeon pulled me and she started shaking me and she was jumping out of joy as she said "We're classmates~ We're classmates~  We're classmates~!"

 

"Who told you that you two are the only ones classmates? Can I join to your celebration because... I am also your classmate~ I am also your classmate~ I am also your classmate~"

 

Oh, gosh... Remembering that moments makes want to hide behind the tree because we look three idiots cheering that out loud. We went all to our classrooms, starting our first class. We sit together and happily joking around to each other. Just like Dahyun, I felt so much comfortable around Jungyeon and Jihyo quickly as if I know them already *I know it seems impossible, yeah... I felt it during my first day*

 

One by one we introduced ourselves in front of the whole class and we have pretty much good time knowing each other as my homeroom teacher were humurous. While we are laughing on our teacher's jokes, someone barge in that causes a lot of our classmates amused from the figures coming inside to our classroom.

 

"Uhmm, this is the foreign students you were handling Mr. Kwon, let them introduce themselves first since I taught them on how and you can proceed on your lessons. I'm sorry for interruptions."

 

"Nah, it's okay. I'm not yet beginning the lessons, we just have getting to know each other and actually I was waiting for them to come so that we can know how can we help them in terms the language."

 

"Oh god, please don't make them one be my seat mate, I'll literally back out, seriously." Jungyeon mocked again. Maybe Jungyeon doesn't like responsibility to teach them.

 

"Shhsss.. They were not too bad, they were actually look nice. I like them."Jihyo said while smiling brightly looking at them as if they were her precious food.

 

I look the foreign students, they were 5 of them and all of them were girls. I agreed for myself that Jihyo said was true, they looked kind and nice person because they were all smiling except this one, a girl with long black hair, she looks emo.

 

"So whose brave enough to introduce herself first~" our teacher asked them and I already knew who's going to be first because she's really smiling at us widely. She is the most cheerful from all the foreign students. I bet this girl will talk longer than the other ones. Without hesitation, she introduced herself in very cute way.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo! I'm Minatozaki Sana from Osaka, Japan!!!"

 

"Ohayo~ watashiwa Momo  desu~ *Think this as my name is Momo, Im not quite sure if this is correct, Momo doesn't know how to speak Korean that time*

 

"Hi guys!!! I'm Son Seungwan and I am from Canada. Please take care me." Wendy introduced herself perfectly in Korean since she is Korean but only lived in overseas.

 

"My name is Jeon Somi and I'm half Canadian and Korean."

 

".... uhmmm.. hi everyone.. I am Myoui MIna, nice to meet you all..."she softly introduced herself without looking at us.

 

After their introductions, our teacher assigned their seats and fortunely they seated else where. 

 

After several months, the Japan line can managely to catch up with us even it's really hard for them and I've noticed that Jungyeon and Momo talked usually since their seats where near each other and Momo is really nice and friendly even she is having a hard time to express herself.

 

"You told us that you're not going to talk those foreign students, why you end up talking with Mom anyways? And she's the worst in terms of the language among the foreign students, why? Why?" I joked her and she just shrugged as she said "It doesn't matter anymore. At least she understand us unlike from the first weeks. She's really fun to chat with her and she have good sense when it comes to fashion.Why not try to talk with her? Jihyo already tried before."

 

 

"It's just that... I don't know how to begin to talk with her even to her other Japan line." I reasoned out.

 

"Okay. Come with me often. You surely love that girl."

 

I came with Jungyeon after that and we had small talk and I get to know Momo first from the Japanese line. I'm curious why Jungyeon only talked Momo, not including other Japanese.

 

 

"Why you always chat with Momo? Why not Mina? Why not Sana girl? Why not Wen---?"

 

"She's funny,okay.And I talk to Mina sometimes! But she always have to attend ballet class every afternoon so I need to accompany Momo while in Sana's case, it's different story. I found her weird when one time I talked to her and when she explains one time at me, I don't get her logic and I don't want to use my brain cells to understand her logic. Even Momo is weirded about her. But shes not bad at all, she just a weirdo."

 

 

"Okay, that explains.You should tag them along, you know." Chaeyoung replied.

 

"Maybe some other time, Chaeng."Jungyeon reassured as she smiled.

 

---------------------------------

After a month, here goes the new batch of foreign students, this time they come from China, Taiwan and Hong Kong. The foreign student appointed to iur class is from Taiwan and she's only one coming us unlike other sections have two or more added students.

That foreign student made my jaw dropped at her unusual beauty when I Laid my eyes on her. She's none other Chou Tzuyu, my unexpected friend.

 

After the goddess' introduction, our professor pointed the next seat beside me as he said "Tzuyu, you may sit next to Chaeyoung. She canhelp you for the language since she is the only one who studied Mandarin before. I hope you can help her Chaeyoung. You can go now."

 

OhMyGod! I don't know how I supposed to react that time. I asked myself many times if I  should be glad or not because first, Tzuyu is my seatmate and everyone is envious at me. Second, I am the only one who can able to talk to her since I knew her language a little bit and I am the only one who knows that meaning she will only talk to ME... NONE OTHER THAN ME....But I am scared of her because of her aura, her height, her popularity and I don't know where should I start to teach her. I am not a tutor nor kind of nerd student in this class so I am scared that she didn't learn something from me, she didn't learn Korean/Hangul because of me.

 

I deeply sighed and looked up at her, trying to think ways how should I deal with Chou Tzuyu.

-------------------------

 

Three months passed by, I am pretty contented on what I done to Chou Tzuyu because she improves a lot in our study sessions every after class and I can finally say that Tzuyu is my friend now that time. I'm thankful from my teachers from my previous school that teach Mandarin so that I have a privileges to talk with Chou Tzuyu. But that's not only my achievement when I was teaching Tzuyu that time because one time Minatozaki Sana seek help from me while we are studying and it's my opportunity to finally get to close wit her and get know her better. I invited Sana to my study session with Tzuyu every after class at the library and she quickly agreed with it without any hesitant because she badly wants to learn Korean from Koreans 

 

"Wow! That's what I talking about responsibility!" Jungyeon teased me while we are eating at the cafeteria.

 

"I'm really sorry Jungyeon and Jihyo-ah~ I can't go with you two. I still need to teach Tzuyu before the exams approaching."

 

"And Sana?" Jihyo raised her eyebrow as she questioned me.

 

"Yeah! Yeah! How come Sana become also your student, Teacher Son?  I didn't see it coming." Jungyeon asked me.

 

"Itt-ss just..." I mumbled.

 

"Its just you want to impress Tzuyu or someone else by teaching struggling foreign student."

 

"WHAT??!!!! No!!!" I quickly denied even sometimes I am losing my focus when she is staring at me.

 

"Look! Look at yourself right now! You're blushing!!!" Jungyeon excitedly said and Jihyo is laughing out loud beside her.

 

"I'm not." I huffed in annoyance. Jungyeon loves to tease me when it comes to Tzuyu.

 

"Yes, you are. Did you like her, didn't you?" Jungyeon teased me again, elbowing my arm.

 

"What the hell are you talking about!!! I'm just being kind person and why you're helping Momo too? Is it because you like her? Is that what you trying to say, Jungiee?" I iriratedly said to her.

 

"Okay, calm down, Tiger. You didn't like her. End of discussion...." Jungyeon surrendered while chuckling.

 

"Anyway, can you help Mina too? Because you already two students and way not help the another one Japanese. I'm sorry I can't handle both of them if I et Mina and besides you're really good. I'm thinking you should be teacher soon, you know." Jungyeon praised me.

 

"Stop fooling me. You just compliment me because you don't like to teach Mina at all but fine if fate brings her to me, I am going to teach her just like Sana." I replied. I don't have an issues adding Mina in our study sessions besides I am planning to do that because she seemed a mysterious girl to me. I even told to Sana that let Mina come and study with us but the girl is always missing or busy or in Momo's side and Sana couldn't do anything about it. They're both inseperable. They were indeed best friends.

 

One time, opportunity came into me when Jungyeon requested me a favor. A favor that led me to get close with Mina.

 

"Please wait and go home with Mina because Momo needs to get back home after class and she only trusted you because Mina have difficulty when it comes to going back to her apartment and I am not available that's why I giving this favor to you.... please use this time to invite her to your little class." Jungyeon cheered me up and I gladly took it as she said that I must use this time.

 

I nervously walked in the hallways towards to the dance studio of the university after class... I mean after I teach the two, Sana and Tzuyu. I heard that Mina usually goes home around 6 pm which is pretty late for us. She always practiced ballet because she is going to audition to become school representive ballet dancer that competes on other schools in this city.

 

When I reached the room, I peeked on the window which is I can see her dancing elegantly with her ballet shoes. I was amazed at her performance as I watched at her secretly. She pours her emotion on her hand gestures and jumps she made as she fit her steps on the music played. I can see her lips curling up when the music played the part as she flawlessly turned around many times while kicking her leg with such a gentle.

 

In her corner of her eye, she saw me watching her from outside, resulting her body lose balance and stumbled to the floor that makes me panic to the death.

 

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry, Mina. I didn't mean to interrupt and bother you. I'm so sorry. Are you okay? Where the part hurts? Let's go to clinic if you got hurt. I'm going to bring you there if you want too. I'm so sorry.." I keep apologizing while massaging her feet, to lessen the pain she must felt that time. She stated at me for too long before she replied in a soft voice.

 

"It's not painful, Chaeyoung. I already used to it since  I was young. Don't worry, I'm fine." she reassured me and she slowly taking my hands off from her feet.

 

"I'm really sorry, Mina... I might scared or surprised you that's why you lose your step. I'm really sorry."

 

"Stop it.... I know you are already there while I am dancing, I just lose my balance at all sometimes." She denied.

I asked her "Can you stand up?" And slowly she already stood and walk over to the CD player to stop the music playing.

 

"Wait for me and we're going home together." She said tiredly as she get her bag and went straight to rest room.

 

"Huh? Mina seems weird?? She must be shy right? But why she acts like she was not... she acts like we are already friends and known each other while we just have one conversation before when I sit with Jungyeon and Momo before with her and she's really don't talk a lot but this time she seemed relaxed and comfortable with me while me I was so nervous to approach her.

 

After some minutes, she changed her clothes into casual one and said "Come on, let's go home. Its already late. We still have assignments needed to do." She locked the door before we proceed going out of the campus.

 

The walk is really silence and both of us don't want to break that. Were not awkward, we are comfortable to each other as we took steps going to her bus stop.

 

I lead her going to the bus stop because she is really confuse on what route she needs to take. We walked all over the station until we reached the stop. She stopped her steps when we reached on the stop, she looked at me before she speaked out.

 

"Thank you Chaeyoung for coming with me. I know that Momo might send you to me so that I can go home safe. Thank you... I'm sorry if I worried you. And....... I hope you can lunch with me tomorrow since Momo will be absent. Is it alright for you? Or not because Tzuyu is with you.Can I come with you tomorrow please?"

 

"Uhmmmm... is it okay with you? I mean don't force yourself beca----"

 

"No. I like to be with you. I just find hard..... to communicate and talk to you."

 

My mouth agaped when I heard that statement from her.  I was suprise from her straight forward answer.

 

" Ahhhh... me too... I want to talk with you but I don't have chance. Actually I was going to ask you if you would like to teach you when it comes from language profiency for Hangul since I was already teaching Sana and Tzuyu. I can help you to talk with others comfortably, if youjust like to come with ----"

 

"I will come." Mina smiled at me.    

 

 

"I will come and be with you......"

 

 

--------------------------------

After a year, I got closer with Mina and Tzuyu is slowly disappearing because she always with Sana and I cannot do anything about it. Jungyeon, Momo, Jihyo, Mina and me are often going out after class doing what teenagers do after class. Noraebang, arcades, shopping and some other stuffs. Slowly, we became gang because we are all close together unlike before. We are inseperable. When we became juniors, I met the 'famous but don't like it', Kim Dahyun. She became also my seatmate for whole year and soon became my crush *yes, I really admired Dahyun a lot and everyone knows about it but dahyu don't care that much* then she became my best friend that I need in my life because Tzuyu left me for Sana when we are still freshmen while Mina is still best friend of Momo eveb we chat up until midnight about nonsense things. When I met Dahyun, our junior life becomes a drama.

 

 It started when a certain popular girl in our class interrupted our lunch the because of 'famous but don't like it' didn't finish her food that made us all thought that will turn into fight of the century because my friend which I called 'famous but don't like  it' hated the certain popular girl for some reasons that unexpectedly blooms into love story that everyone knows or should know because every interactions and moments were always making a headline news all over the campus.

 

 Their love story is really complicated because it involved around the gang because....... First, Sana likes Dahyun that she even declared her love for her many times that even me who had crush on her gave up from her. Second, Tzuyu likes the certain popular girl, Im Nayeon. Im really surprised when I found out that she is also into girl and my forbidden feelings for her become stronger that time. Third, me.... who don't know that I had feelings for Chou Tzuyu after all things she done to me. Because of my involvement, I made a way for Dahyun and Nayeon can be together to the last but I also become hindrance from hidden love lies between Sana and Tzuyu. It started when Tzuyu asked help from me on how to forget her love for Sana, who is very oblivious that Tzuyu truly loves her and she is hurting when she see Dahyun and Sana are happily together. Without thinking much the situation, I agreed to helped her by falling in love with me.

 

That time, I was so happy that finally I brought back Tzuyu on my side as I always to comfort her when she got jealous. Slowly, deeply I fell in love with her as we become touchy, clingy and sweet to each other as we tried to make realize to Sana that Tzuyu is no longer her best friend anymore.

 

Sana realized that, she really noticed it after two days being Tzuyu and me become so close more than she and Tzuyu have. She made a way for her to get back at Tzuyu. She rejected Dahyun's confession which Tzuyu set it up secretly so that she can forget Sana wholly even she is really in pain watching the two smiling when she leave the place. She voluntary becomes Tzuyu's accompany when they went to amusement park for the reward from their successful show. And lastly. she made a diary about her and Tzuyu's friendship that turns out about her love for Tzuyu for over 3 years that makes me caught off guard and gave up fighting for Tzuyu's love.

 

 

Five of us including Nayeon have big roles of that drama. Jungyeon  and Jihyo, they are the people who advised a lot from our love problem. While Momo and Mina, they have a big different story that I am the only one who knows about it because these two are really really close to me after Dahyun that can also cause for me to get involve into different story that is happening right now as I searched Mina all over the nearby streets I currently walking.

 

(PRESENT DAY,SENIOR YEAR)

 

NO ONE'S POV

"Where is that girl go? I just saw her running towards this way when she bumped on me. I need to know why they break up." Chaeyoung said to herself while looking on each sides.

 

"Minari~ Minari~ Where are you?! Let's talk about this!" Chaeyoung calls out while going down to the station of the bus stop Mina usually goes to when she's going home to her apartment.

 

While stepping down from the cemented stairs, Chaeyoung saw Mina crying and sitting from the bench with her hands covering her whole swollen face. Mina didn't move or do anything when she heard Chaeyoung's voice calling her, she just let her tears flow down continuously. Chaeyoung scoots over beside Mina, watching Mina cries loudly that is very rare because she doesn't saw Mina before crying this hard, loud and desperately.

 

Chaeyoung slowly wraps her arms around Mina's body to comfort her friend. Mina sobs on Chaeyoung's chest while Chaeyoung patted Mina's back to control her breath as she coughs twice from her crying too much. Then, Mina pull Chaeyoung closer to her, needing some warmth from someone because she feels really weak right now.

 

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry." Mina keeps apologizing to Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung becomes confuse why Mina is sorry. Every Mina's word equals one percent tighter grip from her shirt and makes Chaeyoung hearts tore in little pieces.

 

How could Momo hurt Mina in this way? She don't know why Mina should experience this kind of stage of love when she knows that Mina is really good girlfriend for Momo. She can't understand why Momo needs to break up with her? Like what the hell Momo breaks Mina's heart? Mina's love is really pure. And also, Momo's affection towards Mina is intolerable. How come she didn't love Mina anymore? Is it just a phase or something? 

 

Chaeyoung wants to find out the answers on those questions. She cares Mina a lot. After Tzuyu pursue Sana in Japan, she depended Mina at most because she is the only one who knows about her deep feelings for Tzuyu since then they were freshmen while they are opening up during their study sessions even though her best friend is Dahyun, not Mina.

 

"Stop crying, penguin. We need to accept it when it's not from ours. This is a challenge for you, Mina and you have to dealt it." Chaeyoung attempt to cheer her up using her wise words but Mina being not Mina, she sobs louder as she thinks she needs to let Momo go for real because it's Chaeyoung's advice and every advice she gets, she should consider it.

 

 "Chaeyoung-ah........ What I supposed to do?" Mina breathlessly said while clutching Chaeyoung's shirt at her back. Chaeyoung's heart beats fast abnormally on how Mina's touch can drive her crazy and  nervous at the same time.

 

"Mi---na...... Follow your heart wants..."

 

"I don't know, Chaeng. I don't know my heart anymore. I don't know if should I forget her and move on or should I continue loving her even she loves someone else right now. I don't know Chaeyoung! I don't want her but still love her!!!! This is ing hurts!!!" Mina stands and looking angry. She's not crying loudly anymore, just her tears trails down from her right eye.

 

"My speculations were right. Momo cheated her. Momo left her because she loves someone now. I hate Momo again. I thought she already changed after she have relationship with Mina, her best friend. I thought Mina is only exception for breaking her lover's heart, I was wrong. Momo is still a player, Momo is still Momo we've known as the 'girl who easily fall in love'" Chaeyoung turned her fist into ball, controlling her anger towards Momo.

 

 

Mina look back at Chaeyoung's face helplessly as she asked "Chaeng.... Can I do what Tzuyu did to you before? Because I also want to forget Momo. Please help me, Chaeng-ah"

 

 "I don't know if I can help you. I've seen this scene before and it broke my heart, Mina  I don't want to feel it again." Chaeyoung answered.

 

"Chaeng.... Please.. help me to forget Momo." Mina holds her hand.

 

Chaeyoung look at her sadly and said "You can get over Momo, you can do it by yourself. I have trauma helping out a person moving on from her lover. You already know that, Mina. 

 

 "Fine then I'm going. I thought you can help me because you cared, I was wrong." Mina's words pierce into Chaeyoung's heart, she start walking out and going up to the stairs. Chaeyoung quickly rise from bench and catch up Mina to explain herself.

 

 "Mina you're wrong! I want to help you that's why I am here. I care for you heck I really worried when you told me Momo cheated you. As much I want to help you, I can't do what help you're asking.

 

I can't do it because in the end I am the only one who is hurting between us.

 

 I can't love you, Mina. I can't be your substitute girlfriend, Mina! Because in the end you still love Momo,  you're doing this because of her, not for you!! 

 

 "You're the wrong here, Chaeng. I'm doing this for my sake not for Momo. I just really want to forget her, not to make her regret." Mina said amusingly.

 

She added "So what kind of help do you want to offer?"

 

 "A help that makes yourself become better." Chaeyoung replied and Mina continuously walk away. Chaeyoung heard Mina laughing and scoffing.

 

"That's ridiculous, Chaeng! I can't do that! I already at my best when Momo is still mine! I can't be better without her."

 

 "Mina!!!!! Listen to me. If you're keeping talking down at yourself you really not able to forget her." Chaeyoung follows Mina behind.

 

 Mina stopped and face Chaeyoung with hurt expression "Why? You don't want me to forget Momo, right because you don't want to give me what I was asking for."

 

 

 

 "Mina... Why you were like that? You are not MIna that I known. Why you can't understand me?"

 

 "Speak for yourself,Chaeng. You were like this too when you know that Tzuyu is still in love with Sana that you almost sacrifice your life for her so that she can't leave you. You even shouted at me that time. You can't blame me acting like this because I was hurt,Chaeyoung and  you will never ever understand that."

 

Chaeyoung can only stare Mina, she understands what Mina trying to say and she understands that she must not control her because she don't what she feels.

 

"Okay, what do you want?" Chaeyoung look at her straight in her eyes.

 

"I want you first to accompany me." Mina answered coldly.

 

"To where?"

 

Mina smirked and replied "To the night club. I want to drink and have fun without her. Maybe I can find my new love there."Mina said sarcastically.

 

"No... I'm not allowing you to go there!! It's really late and you can't  back to your apartment because of your curfew and we're still young to go there and also drinking alcohol, I cannot let you do that. It's dangerous."Chaeyoung histerically said that left Mina flustered from Chaeyoung's concerns.

 

Mina let out a chuckle and pinched Chaeyoung's cheek "Aigoo, my Chaeng-ah is worried about my safety, that's why I love her..."

 

 Chaeyoung quickly avert her gaze away from Mina, her face was blushing through the dark surroundings.The latter added "I' was joking! I know that you're really worried that's why I need you to come with me and I really trust you, Chaeng."

 

 

"Even I was worried about you, I will no---" Chaeyoung stop her words when the moment Mina kissed her from her cheek. Her eyes widen surprise and shock.

 

 Mina grins widely "If you don't allow me or come with me, I am going to kiss you for real."

 

 Chaeyoung's mind is really messy. Mina is really bipolar. Earlier,she's too dramatic, then becomes mad then frustrated then desperate then right now she is bold and playful which unusual for her.

 

 "Answer me or kiss you~" Mina asked sweetly.

 

 "Oh no, I am sure this is going to be hell of a ride. Good luck, Chaeyoung. Good luck, my heart..." Chaeyoung thought while staring Mina.

 

One....... 

 

Two.......

 

 Three....

 

 Four.....

 

 Five.......

 

 If I count one to ten, you know what will happen, Son Chaeyoung. I already told you...

 

Accompany Yes? Accompany No?

Kiss Yes? Kiss No?

 

Mina take step forward in front Chaeyoung as she looks at her desperately.

 

"T-ell me Chaeyoung..... Get Over Her Or Bring Her Back?"Mina thought as she continues to count off.

 

Sixxxx......

 

Seven...

 

Chaeyoung took a deep breath as she prepare her fate on her decision right now.

 

"Eigh------ " Chaeyoung cuts off Mina's words by.........................

 

 

 

(To be continued)

 

 Author's Note:

Guys!! Please do forgive me for updating this very very late. Oh My God, I'm so sorry for  making you all wait since before Christmas because I was out of town until New Year and there's no WIFI there. I missed a lot of Twice performance and story updates here T__T Anyway, Im happy  back again here and I hope you like this chapter even I think this not enough to make it up with you, guys. Subscribes, Comments, Votes and Views are highly appreciated by me!! I hope you like this up until to end. Let me know who's side are you in... Mimo or Michaeng? For me, it's undecided! I love both otps.💕 Comment what you feel or guess what will happen next *Im not going to give spoilers or teasers this time unlike from MW?* Apologies for Satzu and Dayeon shippers here, they will soon to appear in  next chapters, I think. Thanks for reading this story and note and especially waiting for me💜💜 i love  all, Bye!!!