Chapter 4

Yours Truly and Forever, Secret Admirer.

Heyyy Everyone! How're you all? Sorry if I took a little too long to update it's just that I got
so Lazy writing this chapter and I really don't know why. I didn't check for any errors in this chapter so I'm really sorry about that. I hope you guys like this chapter!  If you love this story please do COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE or UPVOTE ~ It'll make me so so Happy to have your support! Love you guys~ 

//--

 Yoongi got a text from Jungkook last night, saying that the younger won't be able to come to school together with him today. Knowing that it might be because of the other's part-time job, he didn't ask any further and just said okay. 

After preparing for school, Yoongi immediately rode their car together with his driver so that they can take off and go to school. The drive to school is actually around 3-6mins max, depending on how clear the rode is. Since they rode is a bit clear, the stop that they could only encounter are from stop lights around the town. Yoongi felt a little bored and sad from not being able to go to school with Jungkook. Mornings were always fun with the younger, since he'll always get scolded no matter what he does and sometimes the two of them would sing on the way to school with their backs touching, feeling each other's warmth as the sunlight hits both of their faces. There are also times when they get caught by policemen in patrol because of their speed, which is Yoongi's fault most of time for waking up late. He was having so much fun reminiscing those funny moments, causing him to smile a bit. He then glance at the window, trying to hide his smile from the driver in front but as he look at the window, he saw a familiar figure. The familiar person was hugging someone from the back as he rides that someone's bike. Yoongi's eyes widened at the sight. Their car still wasn't moving so he has a clear view from where he is sitting. When he saw the familiar person about to look at his way, he immediately hid his face and faced forward, forgetting that the car window was tinted. After a second or two their car then started to move, making the boy sigh in a slight relief. Yoongi was feeling a bit confused as to why the two were together and even being too touchy with each other, making the butterflies in his stomach flutter so much that it's hurting him.

---//


Jungkook just finished his shift from his uncle's convenient store. He was asked to fill in last night till today morning for an employee that is sick, he was about to reject the offer since he hasn't gotten enough sleep since last night, but before he could even talk his uncle suddenly said that he'll pay him double so without further ado the boy agreed to it with a big smile on his face.

Jungkook who's now wearing his uniform and walking down the street on the way to school is singing his new composed off tune song.  "Been up all night but I got payed double yeah! This is life yeaah~" He was feeling really worn out from not getting any sleep for 2days straight, he wasn't really up for school today but knowing that exams are coming up soon, he just can't take it in and skip school for nothing. He's actually close to being lage but he didn't feel like running, well even if he doesn't make it in the curfew he could just climb the school's fence and not get caught by the teachers. "Yah! Hakseng! Your song is hurting my ear." A boy who's riding his bike said, looking at Jungkook with squinty eyes. Jungkook's eyes widened at the sight of the boy infront him. "Uh. V-Hyung." Jungkook said, not knowing what to say at the boy. Taehyung smiled after hearing the younger say his name. "What are you doing? singing a song like that and walking like you have a lot of time to spare? You're going to be late you idiot." Taehyung said, chuckling at the boy who's frozen on the ground. Jungkook then shook his head to focus and looked straight at the older's eyes. "Uh- why do you even care anyway? I can sing and walk anytime I want! I can be late whenever I want to, I also wanted to be late today. Any problems?" Jungkook said, feeling out of breath. Taehyung who was seeing Jungkook's cute annoyed facial expression can't help but smile at him, The younger was just too cute for him. "Whatever. Come on." Taehyung said, before turning his head to look in front and get the bike ready as he wait for the younger to sit. "What did you say?" Jungkook asked, feeling confused as to what the older was saying. Taehyung then turn his head to look at Jungkook, who's saying staring blankly at him. "I said, Come~ On~" Taehyung said, emphasizing the words clearly. Jungkook mouth gaped open as he tries to sink in the older's words, when he realized what the other was saying his eyes widened and looked away from the older. "I can walk by myself. I already told I wanted to be late. Don't mess up my plans. Aish!" Jungkook said, stomping his feet and glaring at the older before starting to walk ahead, ignoring Taehyung who was sitting on his bike with his feet touching the ground for support. Taehyung's lips formed into a smile, he wasn't expecting Jungkook to act this way, he was thinking he'd be a bit closer and a bit lovey dovey with the younger but being treated like this doesn't seem so bad too he thought. Taehyung immediately rode his bike to catch up to Jungkook, the younger's eye widened when he saw Taehyung still being persistent but what made him more shocked was when the older got off his bike and grabbed his arm to sit him on the back of his bike. "Y-yah. Hyung! What are you doing? This is kidnapping." Jungkook said, trying to break free from the other's grip. "Would you prefer climbing the school's super tall fence or riding my bike so that we can arrive on the right time? You choose." Taehyung said, still holding Jungkook's arm, his eyebrow raised as he look at the younger. Jungkook sighed at the thought and unwillingly sat on the back of Taehyung's bike.

When the two of them are already riding the bike, Taehyung glanced at the back to look at Jungkook first before setting off. He can't help noticing how stiff and awkward Jungkook's posture is, the younger's not even holding on to him, making him frown a little so when the took off, Taehyung suddenly increased his speed causing Jungkook to loosen up and embrace him from the back so he won't fall. "You should've done that from the start. Ya know." Taehyung said, as he started to pedal again in an average speed. Jungkook smiled a little at Taehyung's words, feeling embarrassed and thankful towards the boy. 

--//

After 5 mins, the two of them arrived in school safely with Jungkook still holding at the hem of Taehyung's uniform. "Hyung, I'm getting off there at the pavilion." Jungkook said, tugging at the older's uniform. Taehyung nodded before stopping at the exact spot his dongsaeng was saying. Jungkook hurriedly got off the bike since he's so close to being late and also because he still needs to change into his school slippers and pass by his locker before he head to his classroom. "Kansahamnida, I really appreciate you helping me. I'll be going now." Jungkook said, bowing 90 degress at the older before turning around and running towards the entrance of the building. Taehyung wasn't able to say anything because the younger immediately turned his back at him, but he can't help smiling, he was feeling good about this, too good to be exact. After seeing the other enter the building, Taehyung hurriedly pedaled his way towards the bike stands to park his bike before heading to the gym. 

After parking, Taehyung started running so hard to get to the gym in time. He was so so late for morning practice and he freakin knows that he'll be scolded like hell when he arrives but, on the way to the gym he was still smiling since he knows that he scored big time in Jungkook's heart and that's all that matters for now. ~


--//

When jungkook entered the building, he hurriedly ran towards his locker to grab his things and change into his school slippers. "Aish, I totally forgot that my first subject would be Minsoo-seongsaengnim. He'll Kill me for sure." Jungkook said, glancing at his wristwatch as he runs. When he arrived in front of his locker, he immediately opened it. When he opened it a piece of paper fell on the floor again, basically from his admirer. He picked it up right away and slipped it in his pocket, thinking that he could just read it later since he's really late. He then grabbed his things and put it all on his bag before changing into his school shoes and heading off towards their classroom.

"Min Yoongi?" The teacher called Minsoo said, having his morning roll call. "Present!" Yoongi said, raising his arm so that the teacher could see him. After seeing Yoongi, Minsoo continued his roll call. Yoongi on the other hand, kept on glancing at the door waiting for Jungkook to arrive. He was planning to ask why but he trusts Jungkook, tho his mind keeps on thinking that the two are going out or something and he can't help worrying and feeling so bad... so jealous... 

"Jeon Jungkook?" Minsoo said, still having his roll call. Yoongi was planning what to tell Minsoo, knowing that the other wasn't still here since the man won't take "I don't know" or "He probably woke up late" as an answer. "P-PRESENT!!" Jungkook who just got there said, still trying to catch his breath. Yoongi's eyes widened when he suddenly heard the younger's voice, well everyone did get a shock. "This is already the 6th time Mr. Jeon Jungkook. What do you say we take a trip to the principal's office after class? Hmmm? Go to your seat." Minsoo said, sighing and shaking his head, feeling displeased at the boy. Jungkook then sighed at the punishment given to him, he knew this was gonna happen. Well Yoongi would've been included in the punishment if the two of them were late together today because Minsoo already told them that if they've been late for six times, they'll be sent to the principal's office. 

Jungkook then walked towards his seat, dragging his feet from the tiredness he was feeling, I mean the fact that he hasn't slept for 2 days straight, worked till morning, came to school and on top of all he ends up getting detention for being late. 'This day surely ' Jungkook thought. What could make him more tired than this torture. When Jungkook sat on his seat, he instantly slumped his face on his desk, not knowing what to think or do, his body might give out anytime soon. He then slowly sat up when he heard Minsoo ending his roll call and starting his lesson, as he look in front he noticed Yoongi was already there, His eyes instantly brightened at the sight of the older's back but what made him frown a little was that Yoongi hasn't looked his way ever since he came, the older should've known he's here already but not a single look was given to him nor a "Hi" or something. "Maybe he's tired or still sleepy" Jungkook thought, brushing it off his mind as he started focusing on the lesson.

//----


 Comments? Thoughts? How was it? Please do write it down below ~ I'm sorry if this chapter wasn't good enough, I promise to be better! Love you all. Please do Comment, Subscribe or Upvote ~ thank you so so much!