Chapter 2

Yours Truly and Forever, Secret Admirer.

 

I hope you guys would like this update, I was gonna check for Errors but I am feeling really lazy these days so I am very sorry~ I hope you guys understand. Please Enjoy and ALWAYS LEAVE COMMENTS PLS,  it'll make me really Happy~ 

~//

The whole first period was a bit of a blur for Jungkook, the boy just can't stop his thoughts from wandering around, to be more specific, he can't brush Taehyung off his mind. The older's words kept on repeating inside his head, like a jammed record and it is not okay. Yoongi on the other hand, kept on staring at his dongsaeng from afar, slightly getting worried since Jungkook's always been attentive in class discussions except for Math, Science, History and English, well let's just say he at all of it, except for PE, Arts & Music, but the main problem here is that their first subject was Art class. 

After saying goodbye to their first period teacher, Yoongi immediately walked towards Jungkook whose seat is 5 chairs away from him. "You okay?" Yoongi said, worry can be seen in the older boy's eyes as he taps the younger's shoulder. Jungkook, feeling a little shocked, looked over his shoulder to see Yoongi, his thoughts were still clouded by confusion. "Ahh. Ye. Hyung, I'm just having difficulties with our topic these days." Jungkook said, letting off an awkward chuckle trying not to make his Hyung worry. "Oh. Okay then. Talk to me if there's anything bothering you okay?" Yoongi said, feeling really worried since Jungkook's never been this down after Art class, It's the younger's most favourite subject so it felt weird and new seeing him like that. Since Jungkook didn't want to say anything, Yoongi just walked towards his seat, feeling a little rejected by his dongsaeng.

--

Lunch break came and Yoongi's still worrying himself over Jungkook, I mean who can blame him, the boy isn't acting the way he used to, so as he stares at Jungkook who's now standing and rummaging his bag. Yoongi walked towards the boy and seated in front of him, they're now facing each other. "What are you looking for? I'm hungry." Yoongi asked, crossing his legs and cupping his face on both of his hands, looking straight at him. Jungkook glanced at his hyung, a smiled instantly formed on his face, seeing the older act cutely. "What's that?" Jungkook says, a snicker escaping his lips. Yoongi widened his eyes, beaming his most innocent look at Jungkook. "What?" Yoongi says, blinking his eyes 3 times. Jungkook then raised an eyebrow at his Hyung, "That! The thing you're doing right now. It's gross!" Jungkook says, laughing at his hyung, still rummaging his bag to find something. Yoongi gave up with his method of acting cute, feeling defeated, He let out a big sigh and a small chuckle. He then stood up and swung his arms at the younger's shoulder, checking out the boy's business. "Seriously? What are you looking for? Did you lose something?" Yoongi says, widening the mouth of Jungkook's bag with his finger. "Uhm. Ah. Y-yeah" Jungkook says, feeling hesitant to tell him about the missing notes that his secret admirer gave, which he's think is Kim Taehyung or Most commonly known as V. "What did you lose? Is it something important?" Yoongi asked, having the urge his dongsaeng. "Ahh. It's okay Hyung, I'll find it myself. It's something given to me by someone." Jungkook said, avoiding eye contact with Yoongi. "Oh, that must really be important. I hope you find it soon but for now, let's eat first okay?" The older said, patting Jungkook's back. As soon as he received a nod from the younger, he immediately head back to his seat and grabbed his wallet so that they could go and eat lunch soon.

--

At the cafeteria, Jungkook was about to head back to his seat, carrying his tray full of food when Taehyung suddenly appeared in front of him. "Annyeong, Jungkookie." Taehyung said, passing by the younger, not forgetting to ruffle the boy's head before going. Jungkook felt like his feet were glued on the floor, not knowing what to do. He can feel his heart skipping a bit, at the thought of Taehyung. His eyes immediately widened just by the thought of it, "This can't be happening." He whispered, shaking his head at the thought of him being weird before heading back to their table.

Yoongi saw everything, even noticing the faint blush on his best friend's cheeks. Jungkook's now seated in front of him, faint blush on the younger boy's cheeks' still there. "I didn't know that Taehyung and you became close." Yoongi said, before stuffing his mouth a spoonful of food, trying not to look at the younger's face. Jungkook slowly raised his head to look at Yoongi, eyes a little widened from what the other asked. "Oh, uh. That's uhm." Jungkook stutters, not knowing what to say since he's keeping the Admirer thingy from Yoongi. "It's okay, you don't have to tell me. It doesn't really matter as long as you're happy." Yoongi said, smiling brightly at his dongsaeng, even slapping the other's arm to shake off the awkwardness. Jungkook felt a spang right through his chest, knowing that he's been hiding things from his only friend. The younger boy just gave his Hyung a smile before starting eating his food.

Yoongi felt really awkward but he wanted to shake it off since Jungkook's been feeling down since this morning so he needed to something. "So, uhm. How's your studying with Math going? Exam's gonna come soon." Yoongi said, glancing at his dongsaeng, as he eats. Jungkook suddenly froze, he really hates math more than anything. "Aghh. I don't know anymore Hyung! But I'm working on it and I have an ace card given to me by an Angel~" Jungkook said cheerfully, pointing his chopsticks at the older. Yoongi's eyes widened at what the younger said, "Really? What's that Ace card?" The older asked, looking desperate to hear the other's weapon. Jungkook smirked at him, beckoning the older to come closer so that he could tell him. Yoongi then came closer, exposing his ear so that Jungkook could whisper it to him. As the elder gets closer, Jungkook's lips are slowly starting to touch Yoongi's ear, feeling the younger's every breath. Jungkook can't help smiling, knowing that his Hyung is really interested at hi secret, he can't help wanting to tease the older boy. "Hyung~ my ace card is.... actually.... a... S-E-C-R-E-T" Jungkook whispered, before letting out a loud laugh, enough to make Yoongi's ear hurt. "YAH!" Yoongi shouted, covering his ears due to loud impact of Jungkook's laugh. "Seriously Hyung, before you worry about me, worry about yourself first. You're also bad at Math you know?" Jungkook said, opening the bottled water for him to drink. Yoongi raised an eyebrow at him, wanting to strangle the younger for making fun of him. "Yah! I may be stupid at Math but you're way more Stupid than I am. I also have an Ace ya know, and I've done progress this month." Yoongi said, explaining his side to the other. Jungkook almost choked as he drinks hi water from the older boy's words. "Hyung! How dare you call me more Stupid than you! I admit I am stupid but you're no different than I am!" Jungkook said, wiping the water stains on his face. Yoongi just rolled his eyes at Jungkook, not wanting to listen to his dongsaeng. "Aish. You're. so hateful." Jungkook said, before kicking his Hyung's foot, making the other boy whine in pain. The two of them then laughed in unison, realizing how stupid they look arguing about who's more stupid when they really both are just stupid.

--

After Lunch, the two of them headed back to their classroom. Their next class would be P.E so everyone is now starting to get change into their Jogging pants and shirts. Jungkook wanted to change his clothes in the Restroom since he's also gonna take a leak after, which also means leaving Yoongi in the classroom to change alone with everyone else. "Yah. Min Yoongi-Hyung, when are you gonna give my notes back?" A boy with gray locks said, heading towards the older with his bare skin showing. "Oh. Jimin-ah. Mian. I forgot to bring it today, I overslept this morning trying to finish it. Jeongmal Mianada." Yoongi said, rubbing his hands together trying to apologize sincerelyv. Jimin sighed at him before inserting his head in his shirt to cover his c ,upper body. "It's okay, just bring it tomorrow okay? You've been borrowing it for almost ulfa week now Hyung? Who're you trying to impress huh? is it me? Aww. My Lovely Sugar skinned Hyung~ " Jimin said, smirking at his Hyung, as he swings his arm around the older, pulling the other closer to him. Yoongi chuckled at the other's statement, "what are you saying? Really,  your brain's nothing but fantasies. You've been doing good in mathxgf these days right? Don't tell me you're impressing someone?" Yoongi said, snaking his hand on back, trying to reach the boy's head to ruffle  hair, while slowly breaking through the boy's arms. "I W-what? NO! w-why would I? Why would the 'Great Jimin' do that? Aigoo Hyung." Jimin said, trying really hard to avoid eye contact with Yoongi. The older just smiled at him, seeing Jimin blush a little, Yoongi thought that he must've caught the younger red handed. "Aww. Our little Jiminnie~ don't worry you have my support!" Yoongi said, as he fold his uniform before placing it inside his bag. Jimin stared at Yoongi for ahwhile, thinking how stupid he must've looked like and how stupid his hyung was. "Yah! Jungkook-c.. Aish this Kid, didn't I tell you to fold it nicely after changing." Yoongi shouted, making Jimin jump a little from the shock. He looked at n  or who was Yoongi was shouting at, it was Jeon Jungkook whom he was shouting at, The youngest was carrying his uniform lazily, his tie being dragged on the floor. Jimin smiled at the two of them, feeling a little left out and empty inside, it's just that sometimes he himself wishes that he could be Jungkook for a day... "just a day would be nice" jimin thought before heading back to his friends and leaving the room with a heavy heart.

~//

So what do you guys think of the update, again I am sorry for some grammatical errors! Please bare with it, I hope you guys liked it. ~ please oh please LEAVE COMMENTS CUS IT'LL MAKE ME REALLY HAPPY like seriously! Thank you for reading and subscribing~ i love you all. 

Message me or Add me! I won't bite~ love you guys.