Chapter 1.

Yours Truly and Forever, Secret Admirer.

Please bear with me my lovely readers! I hope you guys enjoy reading this~ comments from you guys would make me really happy may it be a good or bad one Idc! I'd still love youuuu~ <3

--

 

Have you ever had an admirer? If you did, was he/she a secret one? How long did it take for you guys to finally see each other in person? How many times did you fail on catching him? Did you suspect a lot of people around you? What did it felt like? was it tough? sweet? bitter or maybe a little bland for your taste? 

Well for Jeon Jungkook, it felt really crazy since this secret admirer of him have already been around for a month now. Sending him sweet notes, letters and gifts, but what made his admirer a little different from the others, was that the said secret person was also his savior. The fact that Jungkook had never once caught the other slipping letters, notes or gifts in his locker made him more and more curious, since  that savior of him always knew what he needed and what he's having problems with. It was like he's always with jungkook, listening to every word he says and accurately taking note of his actions. Jungkook used to always brush these thoughts off but after a month of testing the other, his curiosity kept on rising, the only thing that clouded his mind was that he needed answers and that he needs them now. 

"Mian Mian!" the boy with a black hair and pale skin said, skipping towards jungkook as he slips on his shoes. "Yoongi-Hyung!! We're gonna be late! What took you so long!?" Jungkook said, scolding his hyung as he settle his bike, so that they can take off right away. Yoongi immediately hopped on to Jungkook's bike after wearing his shoes, their back facing each other. "Hyung, I swear you need to be more responsible. Don't tell me you overslept again?" Jungkook said, as he pedal their way towards school, trying to catch the time before the teachers close the school gates. "Uh. Yeah. I overslept.... again." Yoongi said, feeling hesitant to tell his reason since Jungkook will scold him all day again, well he's already scolding him now so it won't make any difference anyway. After hearing Yoongi's reason Jungkook clicked his tongue, feeling furious about his irresponsible hyung. "Yah! That's the nth time this month. What the hell are you doing at night that you always sleep so late?" Jungkook said, sighing at his hyung. Yoongi then ruffled his hair, tas he tries to sober himself up since he didn't get enough sleep last night well to be honest, he hasn't the whole week. "Arasseo, Arasseo, Mian. I'll wake up on time starting tomorrow I promise. Don't be angry anymore, you've been scolding me the whole week. Aren't you tired?" Yoongi said, before leaning on the younger's back. Jungkook then sighed at his Hyung's action, feeling defeated. "What do you think? Of course I am you idiot." Jungkook said, a small chuckle escaping his lips. After hearing the younger's chuckle, a small smile then formed on Yoongi's lips, causing him to hum in delight.

--

Jungkook and Yoongi, managed to reach the school on time. Thanks to Jungkook's fast pedaling and determination for a perfect attendance. The two of them are now inside the school, heading to their respective lockers to change to their school slippers and to get some of their textbooks. Yoongi's locker is a bit further from Jungkooks' so the two of them always part before heading to their classroom, it's been their routine ever since. "See ya." Yoongi said, not even bothering to look back at is dongsaeng. Jungkook just gave him a snarky look, before opening his locker. After opening his locker, a small note suddenly fell in front of him. Jungkook's face suddenly lit up, knowing that it was from his secret admirer. He slowly picked up the note from the floor and read it, 


~ Hey, it's me again. You know what makes everyday a great day? Having to see you smile and be happy everyday. Cheesy? Nah. I hope you do great in the upcoming exam this sem, I know you're having problems with Math so I made you an easy reviewer. You're welcome. Take care of yourself okay? always. x 

Yours truly, A. ~


Jungkook felt himself smiling widely and feeling a little shocked from what his admirer did for him again. Last time, his admirer gave him new set of school uniform since his' were already worn out from working with it sometimes. Another was when he forgot to finish an essay which was due the next day, unbeliveable as it sounds his admirer made one for him so that he could get full marks. All Jungkook could think of was how crazy lucky he was to have his secret admirer that surprisingly comes whenever he needs help. 

Jungkook is a working student, it's his life long dream to become a singer/songwriter someday. Ever since he was a kid, he's been trying really hard so that he could attend arts school after graduation. Yoongi, his bestfriend also has the same dream but unlike Yoongi, Jungkook's family isn't rich so he needs to strive harder so that he could someday achieve his goal. With Jungkook working part-time everyday, his time for school works, homeworks, exams and other things are lacking. It's been really hard for him ever since he started working part time but his best friend Yoongi is always there to help him but due to some unknown reasons, the older boy have been spending less time with him, making him a little sad but what made Jungkook a bit happier now was that, a secret admirer/savior of him suddenly came.

After coming back to his senses, Jungkook then stood up and slipped the note in the jar next to his textbooks, it was actually placed their for a reason, which was for collecting & storing small notes and letters in there. The boy felt that throwing all those notes away would be a waste, cus you can perfectly see how well it was written and how clean all of them are, also knowing that the other have poured their feelings in to every paper made it more reasonable not to throw it.

As jungkook was gathering his books and things he noticed the notes prepared by his admirer, he immediately scanned the notes,  passing by hard topics and easy to understand key point explanations. Amazed by his admirer's effort, a small chuckle with full of feels escaped from his lips. I really am blessed, he thought.

Jungkook released a big sigh of relief as he closes his locker and wear his bag, but before he could even close his locker, a boy with blonde locks and dark roots immediately slammed his hand on Jungkook's locker, blocking him from escaping. "What do you want now? V-Hyung?" Jungkook said, slowly facing towards the boy named Kim Taehyung. A smirk then formed on the other boy's lips, seeing how cute and cold Jungkook was. "Hmmmm. Nothing I guess? I'm just having a great day today. Jungkookie ~." V said, smiling sweetly at the younger boy.  Jungkook, feeling bothered, rolled his eyes at the older boy. "I'm happy for you Hyung, I swear I am but you do know that it doesn't have anything to do with me right?" Jungkook said, grabbing his hyung's arm so that he could take it away from his locker and back to V's side, but before he could even let go of older's hand, the blonde boy suddenly pulled him into an embrace, his ear touching V's lips. A faint blush immediately formed on Jungkook's face. "But it does have something to do with you, Jungkook-ah. Know why? Cus You're the main reason why everyday is a great day for me.. Always remember that Arasseo?" V said, his raspy voice sending chills on the younger boy's spine. After saying what he wanted, Taehyung easily released Jungkook from his embrace before ruffling the younger boy's hair and setting off, leaving Jungkook frozen, his eyes bulging from what happened and what he heard. "Th-that was  from the note today. What? V-hyung?" Jungkook said, feeling confused.

"Ya! Jeon Jungkook!" A boy standing at the hallway shouted at him. Jungkook glanced at the shouting boy, seeing that it was Yoongi calling him, he gave the older boy a big smile before running towards him. 

----//


What do you guys think?

I'm so sorry if it but my love for the main couples in this fic is  just overflowing that I needed to do this and write a fic about them. Please tell me your thoughts!! Thank youuu. I love you guys. COMMENT PLS~