Chapter 3

Yours Truly and Forever, Secret Admirer.


I was supposed to post this before Christmas or on christmas but It felt like I needed to add more scenes and feels to the story so I'm just posting it now! Belated Merry Christmas to all of you lovelies~ I hope you all had a wonderful joy filled Christmas this year and I hope you'll like the update for today! I love you all and please don't forget to comment ~

~~//

Jungkook's been feeling restless ever since yesterday, the day that Taehyung have given him a sign that he might be his secret admirer but still, Jungkook can't stop doubting the other, " I mean who the hell would show signs of them being someone hidden? It's supposed to be a secret, so why?" Jungkook thought. It's been really hard for his head to take all these thinking, making him unable to sleep.

It's already morning and Jungkook's still wide awake, he didn't get a wink of sleep from all that thinking, He managed to avoid Taehyung the whole day yesterday since the older is a football player from the school, meaning he doesn't have much free time, but Jungkook just can't get the right answer on how he would react  if he ever see the older boy. "YAH! JEON JUNGKOOK! YOONGI'S HERE! YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE THE ONE PICKING HIM UP YOU IDIOT! GET YOUR HERE!" A loud shout from his Mom downstairs invaded his room, startling the boy causing him to fall out his bed. He was a bit confused as to why his Hyung was already coming to get him when it's still early? The older only comes to their house when Jungkook's been absent for a long time or when the boy needs something from him and also when Jungkook's not outside the older's house, since the younger boy is the one who always fetch Yoongi so that they could go to school together. 
After calculating his theories, the black raven haired boy immediately glanced at his wall clock to check time. As he look at the clock his eyes instantly widened before closing his eyes in annoyance. A loud grunt then came out from his mouth as he rushes through his door and open it. "YAAAAH! EOMMA!! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME IT WAS ALREADY THIS LATE!? AISHH" Jungkook shouted, as he hurriedly make his way towards the bathroom which was next to his room. Even tripping every 5 steps from rushing.

Downstairs, Yoongi was sitting on the sofa trying to hold back his laughter, witnessing how cutely Jungkook meomma fight. "Ahhh. Mianhae Yoongi-ah. Thank you for always taking care of my hateful son." Jungkook's mom said, bowing a little at the boy with full of respect. Yoongi then stood up and bowed at her, flashing his warmest smile. "Aniyo, eommoni~ I should be the one taking you for always being nice to me, even though I'm not a relative." Yoongi said, bowing a little again, showing how thankful he was. Jungkook's mom then smiled at him as she comes closer to pat the boy's arm. "Have you had your Breakfast?" She asked, before rushing back to the kitchen, checking the food she's cooking.  "Ah. Actually I also woke up late this morning so I rushed my way here. I haven't eaten my breakfast but I could just eat in the canteen later eommoni, thank you." Yoongi said, scratching the back of his head, as he slowly sit himself down. Jungkook's mom then shook her head, giving him a disapproval look. "You should always eat your breakfast yoongi-ah, it's the most important meal in your everyday life. Here bring this with you, the both of you can share  this as you guys make your way to school." Jungkook's mom said, handing the small lunch box to the pale black haired boy. Yoongi happily received it with his two hands and smiling widely at her as he receives it. "Thank you eommoni. We'll definitely enjoy this." Yoongi said, before going back to his seat. Jungkook's eomma smiled at him again before going back to the kitchen to prepare their Lunch boxes.

After a couple of minutes, Jungkook came running  downstairs, still trying to find the sleeve hole from his coat. "Aish! Hyung! Why didn't you wake up a bit earlier! We're late!" Jungkook said as soon as he sees the older. Yoongi chuckled at the boy's words, "Are you seriously telling me that? You're not in the position to say that you know?" He said, staring at the younger with his face resting on his knuckles. Jungkook then glanced at his hyung growling with eyes as he squints it angrily but cutely. "At least I'm still better than you at waking up early. I didn't even sleep ya know! I just lost track of the time! That's why~" Jungkook said, clicking his tongue as he wears his shoes in a hurry. Yoongi's eyes widened a bit at the younger's words, also noticing the dark circles under the boy's eyes, making him frown. "What? Why didn't you get any sleep? You went home right after school yesterday so why?" Yoongi asked, raising an eyebrow at the younger as he try to get an answer from him. Jungkook immediately  avoided Yoongi's gaze and bit his lip as he tries to calm himself, he didn't want to tell Yoongi about this, so he needs come up with a smooth answer now. 

Yoongi knew that he's being lied to and he ain't stopping there. Both of the boys have been together ever since grade school so they are very familiar with each other's body language like whenever Jungkook lies, the first thing he'll do is avoid eye contact then bit his lip and tries to act casual or normal, which is what he's doing right now, making everything more awkward than it should be. "Uhm. Wait. Did I say that?" Jungkook said, laughing awkwardly as he fix his uniform in front of the mirror. Stealing glances at Yoongi. "What I meant to say was that, I had a really rough time last night at work. I was forced to do overtime and I actually did some studying in Math.~" Jungkook said, half whispering and half not, making an effort so that his mom won't hear and expose him. Yoongi suddenly smiled at him, making the other confused. "Oh. So you studied? That's great. I'm glad, Just don't over exert yourself again next time. Okay?" The older said coming closer to Jungkook in front of the mirror, staring at both of their reflections before swinging his arm around the younger playfully. "Eommoni~ We'll be going now! Thank you for this" Yoongi shouted happily, holding the small lunch box given to him awhile ago in the air so that she could see. Jungkook just can't help noticing how weird his hyung was acting, but he just brushed it off his mind and bid his farewell to his mother before leaving.


--

It's already lunch time and Jungkook's all alone outside, seating under tree to get some fresh air and provide him shade from the strong sunlight. Yoongi wasn't able to spend Lunch with him because the older said he has something important to do with that sweet boy Jimin. Jungkook didn't really like Jimin for some reason, he likes him as a person but he didn't like the thought of Jimin becoming too close with Yoongi, it's not like Yoongi's he's lover or something but the older is his only friend while the other boy have a lot of friends he could spend time with so why Yoongi? Jungkook just can't calculate why so he just sighed at the thought and closed his eyes as he leans his back on the tree.

"What a nice weather. Yeah?" A familiar voice said, half whispering. Jungkook was startled from the other person's voice. He didn't know who that person was since his eyes were closed so as he opens them, the other person who's known to be Taehyung, was already positioning himself to lay his head on Jungkook's thighs. The younger's eyes then widened as he tries to struggle from what the older was trying to do, but Taehyung was tightly gripping on his thighs and legs making him unable to move so, After a minute of struggling and pinning, Jungkook decided to let it go this once causing Taehyung to smile widely from having it his way. 

Both Taehyung and Jungkook are now resting under the tree, breathing in the fresh air around them as they close their eyes to relax. On the other hand, Jungkook can definitely hear his heart pounding so much that he's starting to freak out from the fear of the older discovering it. "Have any progress in Math for the upcoming exam?" Taehyung said, trying to start a conversation with the younger. Jungkook slowly opened his eyes to look at Taehyung, eyes widening a little from what he just heard. "Wait? Is he talking about the notes? I am about to go crazy! Is he really my secret admirer or is he making fun of me?!" Jungkook thought, feeling confused about everything. The younger then unconsciously started staring at the boy under him , trying to trace the older's face with his eyes, finally starting to admire how handsome the other boy is. 

It is the first time ever that Jungkook's admiring the other, since all he's ever done was avoid Taehyung ever since they first met. Taehyung's bit of an alien, since he does things weirdly and he's too enthusiastic and flirty for Jungkook's taste. The two of them met because of Yoongi, Taehyung and his best friend used to be Football buddies, but after awhile Yoongi decided to quit the team because he wanted to pursue art and not sports, he wanted to focus on it. The boy loves football but he prefers art more than anything, Yoongi wanted to be a rapper and songwriter someday, even if it means leaving football but the two started to creat distance between them because of an issue that Yoongi and Taehyung only knows. To be honest, even Jungkook didn't know about it, hence having the title of Yoongi's eternal best friend. Taehyung have always loved messing around with the youngest but Jungkook never have once looked his way, until know. It's like Jungkook only took interest of him cus he knows that Taehyung might and may be the person he's been looking for.

"A-ah. Well I haven't really read it but thank you. I really appreciate everything. I'm sorry if I always shoo you away every time I see you. I didn't know you felt that way towards me, I shouldn't have done that." Jungkook said, his hands trembling from the fatigue he's feeling right now. He didn't want the other to misunderstand him from all the things he've done. He wanted to be closer the older and he doesn't know why but, he didn't want the older to stop liking him, might probably be because he knows the other likes him and how great the other's effort was. He just can't resist the older. Taehyung's eyes widened at the boy's sudden honesty, followed by a huge smile from the boy. "It's all okay now, Atleast you know right? That alone makes me really happy." Taehyung said, opening his eyes, can't help smiling widely at the younger boy above him. Jungkook instanly blushed at the other's action, making him feel anxious in a good way. 

--

While Jungkook and Taehyung were starting to warm up to each other, Yoongi and Jimin were together in the library making notes for their Art class. Jimin was a bit weirded out by the older, knowing that the other have always been good at art class. "I told you, I wasn't listening to the professor awhile ago and I needed to get this done now or I won't be able to pass the quiz next time. So please please. Jiminnie~" Yoongi said, acting cutely at his dongsaeng, fluttering his eyelashes and pouting a little. Jimin blushed at the older's cuteness, his heart pounding loudly. "Yahh! Hyung! Don't you dare act cutely at me ~ It won't affect me okay?" Jimin said, trying so hard to act natural so that his Hyung won't find out. Yoongi then released a very loud laugh, laughing at his cute dongsaeng's reaction, causing Jimin to laugh loudly too. "SSSSSHHHHHH. CAN YOU PLEASE KEEP QUIET." The librarian who came from nowhere whisper-shouted at them, peeking at the two loud boys as she makes a hushing sign. The two of them immediately looked down and pretended to be busy so that the Librarian won't tell them to leave. And Right after the librarian left, they looked at each other and started laughing again but when they realized they are being loud again, both of them immediately covered their mouth, muffling their laugh so that they won't get caught and scolded again.

After laughing and goofing around for several minutes, Jimin and Yoongi are now seriously discussing about their last week and this weeks topic for Art Class. "What's this again?" Yoongi asked, trying to figure out something from their lesson. Jimin immediately looked at what his Hyung was pointing, trying to help him out. "Oh that? I'm pretty sure that it's clearly discussed in the book." Jimin said, as he scan through his notes. Yoongi then, grabbed his bag and looked for his book. "It seems like, I forgot to bring my book here." Yoongi said, still rummaging inside his bag. Jimin glanced at him and looked at Yoongi's bag. "Maybe you left it on your table before we came here." The younger said, pouting a little before getting back to what he was doing. Yoongi then sighed at the thought of going back to his room, but Jimin looked at him again smiling a little. "Hyung, You know that you can just look for the same book here in the library right?" The younger said, smiling at him. Yoongi then chuckled, feeling like an idiot for not thinking about that. "That's right. Why haven't I thought of that?" The older said, slapping his forehead for being too slow. He then gave Jimin a light pat on the back before setting off to find the book he'll be using.

Yoongi's slowly walked towards the book locator computer to find the book fast. He hurriedly encoded the book's title and author and memorized the section and number of the shelf given to him. Luckily, he was just right beside the place where the book is located so he made his way to it and started his search. The shelf was next to a big window that's 2x Yoongi's height. He then leaned on shelf behind him to look for his book with a wide range of vision but, since the shelf was right next to the window, the sunlight was right on hitting Yoongi's face making it a little harder for him to look for the book so to solev the problem, Yoongi faced the window and grabbed the curtains from both sides to cover the window, but as he was about to close the curtains, he saw Jungkook and Taehyung sitting under the tree smiling at each other, in a not friendly way. Yoongi, didn't know how to react at what he was seeing, all he know is that he can feel the butterflies inside his stomach slowly eating him and making him unable to move... It was unbearable for him to stare at them like that, out of the ugly feeling, Yoongi hurriedly closed the curtain trying to sink in what was happening with a heavy heart that he'll be carrying for a long time.

~~//

I hope you guys liked it! Any thoughts? Please comment down below. Thank you for the upvotes and to all of you for subscribing and loving this story! I am truly grateful. - All the love G x