YugBam Judging The Fathers

Got Family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


The kids have been growing so fast. They are bigger that their bedroom can no longer fit for the five of them. It's the fathers' fault to not moving out since their marriage. They never plan to have five kids though. And looking for new place and selling the one they had is harder than they can planned. Not to mention a room they need for Jaebum's music tools or we can call it his studio.


And Youngjae always looking for the opportunity to move to the fathers' room in the middle of the night. Because he can't sleep well together with their four brothers, or more because he loves snuggle to his parents.


At first, Jaebum have no complain about waking up with Youngjae separating him from his lovely husband. But, since he never complain, it looks like Youngjae take it too lightly it becomes a habit, a bad habit for Jaebum. Once, he can move Youngjae's body and makes Jinyoung in the middle between him and Youngjae so he can hugs his husband while sleeping. But, Youngjae is getting bigger and it such a hard work especially when he is too tired he needs Jinyoung's touch, yet he is too tired to moves Youngjae's body.


"soon, Youngjae can sleep on his own. I'll ask Mark for help", Jinyoung says as a respond on his husband whines. Jaebum can't take Youngjae's sleeping habit anymore, but Jinyoung looks fine with that. Jinyoung is preparing the breakfast at weekend when everybody staying at house together. The youngests, Bambam and Yugyeom already sat on the dining table waiting for their foods to be served.


And it's not something new for the kids, especially the twins who loves watching their fathers have a little fight. And yes they're just watching without interrupted or getting uncomfortable, because somehow they find it amusing to see this side of their fathers.


"he is twelve, baby. He needs to sleep on his own already", Jaebum says a bit too high to use his tone.
"look at this place, there is no room for the kids to sleep well. And look at the youngest who looks like he won't stop growing up", Jinyoung says.
"i'm here, Appa", Yugyeom says protesting.
"Yeah, i know. I can see your giant body", Jinyoung says honestly.
"i love you too", Yugyeom says bitterly while chewing his pancakes. Jaebum ruffles his hair.
"they got the biggest room at this house yet it still not enough for them. So,  let Youngjae be", Jinyoung finish.
"No way! How could you take this issue lightly? ", Jaebum asks with his voice a bit too high.
"oh,  here we go", Bambam says softly to his twins. Indicating that their father will start the fight.
"why are you yelling at me? ", Jinyoung asks as he fails to remain calm because Jaebum's voice is provokes him.
"because you seems don't get the point why i think this is really matter", Jaebum sounds a bit frustrating.
"then what do you want to do about this,  HYUNG? ", Jinyoung asks.
"oh,  this is really happening.  You know Bam,  Appa use the word "hyung" means he starts getting irritated", Yugyeom tells.
"non sense,  Appa always call Dad Hyung", Bambam explains.
Yugyeom shakes his head, showing that Bambam is wrong.  "you don't realize about that,  huh?  The intonation is different.  When Appa is fine,  he would call Daddy with "Hyung~"", Yugyeom impersons Jinyoung the way he call Jaebum. "and "HYUNG", when he is upsets", Yugyeom finished as he copying how Jinyoung call Jaebum earlier.


The twins continues watching their fathers have a little fight again.


"let's move out.. ", Jaebum says that get a shocking looks from Jinyoung as an answers. "let's move out to the place that fit for seven of us"
"what?  You! how could you.. Did you forget how we got this place? How this place is so important for me? ", Jinyoung asks as his eyes a bit teary because how could Jaebum treat their house like it just a place to stay rather than home.
"it's not about that anymore,  we have to consider the kids too.  We got this place before we planned for having five kids,  okay? "
"but still,  how can you think about moving out so easily.  Did you forgot what we have done to get this place, Im Jaebum??"
"oh!  I know this one", Bambam says.  "Appa calling Dad's real name means.. "
"MAD", both Bambam and Yugyeom says in unison.  "like a real mad", Yugyeom continues.
"like really really mad", Bambam continues too.
"shut up you two.. ", Jinyoung says.  Oh,  so he awares that his twins are watching their fights.
"arguing in front of children can cause a serious damage such as anxiety,  depression-", Yugyeom says to Jinyoung as a respond before cut off by his Appa.
"then why you kids keep watching,  go away!", Jinyoung yells.
"na ah,  this is interesting..", Bambam says.


Jaebum who is silent just keep thinking about his idea being rejected so easily yet he feels a bit guilt about his plan.


"i know we worked so hard for this house,  but the situation is different now,  baby.. ", Jaebum says now softer as he sees their fight is getting serious.
"still,  how could you plan about moving out so easily? ", Jinyoungs says feeling hurts by Jaebum.
"i've been thinking about this for moments before now"
"i'm not agreeing moving out,  that is too harsh,  Jaebum! This house was my young life dream,  and we've been working hard for this place"
"fine,  i just don't think you understand why i take this issue seriously", Jaebum says feeling hopeless about the fight.
"then tell me what is the real matter? "
"because when i feel tired after work, i want to sleep peacefully in your arms,  hugging you so all the worries disappear and i can face tomorrow brightfully. But of course you won't think that way", Jaebum says,  letting out all emotions he's been holding on.
"oh,  hyung~", Jinyoung says before he comes closer to his husband and giving a warm hug. And Jaebum leans on him without hesitation. "i'm sorry,  Jae.. ", Jinyoung says as he cups Jaebum's face so he can look at his eyes.


"i love seeing Youngjae snuggling with you,  how peaceful you both sleeping side by side.  But let say i want it too.  And he is getting bigger and-", Jaebum cut off by a pair of lips touching his own.
"euwhhh... ", Yugyeom and Bambam says in disgust.
"let's move out.. ", Jinyoung says as he let go the kiss.  "we can get a bigger place so the kids don't need to stay at one bedroom.  And a bigger room for your studio too", Jinyoung says cheerfully.
"are you okay with that?? ", Jaebum asks.
"and a bigger room for us,  so we can.. ", Jinyoung says,  intentionally not finishing his words but giving Jaebum a wink that his husband understand what the meaning.
"thank you,  Jirongieee.. ", Jaebum says before attacks his husband by the lips as he hugs him tightly.


"EUUWWWWHHHH!! ", Yugyeom and Bambam shouts as they sit up from the chair,  feeling irritated by their fathers lovey dovey.
Because for Yugyeom and Bambam, their fathers fights are more interresting rather than their kisses.
"Just go,  you two! ", Jinyoung yells before he starts to kiss Jaebum again.


The twins finally leaving the kitchen feel tickled by the romance the fathers shows.  They can't stop showing how disgusted they are as they walk through the living room.  Mark who just woke up,  wondering what makes his two silly baby brothers act that way as he walks through the kitchen.  And he knows right away why the twins acted like that.


"Appa,  Dad,  stop,  the kids were watching! Ewh! ", Mark just warns before he back off from the kitchen, decides to avoid the views of Jaebum and Jinyoung kissing.


As he walks to the living room with a tiny disgust feeling,  Youngjae is heading to the kitchen.  But not like his brothers who can't stay with their fathers romance,  Youngjae is the one beside Jackson who enjoys it. So,  not like his brothers who run out from kitchen,  Youngjae just come closer and hug his fathers.  And it makes the fathers stop what are they doing.


"oh! My baby boy are awake?? ", Jinyoung asks as he greets Youngjae.  "how's your sleep?? ", Jinyoung asks again.
"not good because my tummy is waking me up", Youngjae says as he point out his growling tummy, indicating how hungry he is.
Jaebum chuckles at how cute his son is.  He ruffles Youngjae's hair before ask him "what Youngjae's tummy want for breakfast?? "
"anything that Daddy's cook,  please?? ", Youngjae answers because Jaebum's cook always his favorite. And wholeheartedly,  Jaebum cooks for the entire family,  even the twins who ate breakfast first.


**


The fathers already agreed to moving out,  for about two-three months they try to find an ideal place for all their needs. The fathers decides to split the kids into three rooms,  some of the kids still need to share and the kids can't complaint because it's better than staying five of them in one room. And not to forget one room for Jaebum's studio of course.


The fathers aware that it would be hard for them to sell their place.  It will takes time but they don't mind.  Maybe some of newlywed or college student would rent their place. It's business opportunity.


"so, kids,  since we're about to moving out,  let's decide the roomate,  okay? ", Jaebum says as the whole family gathered at the living room.
"are the triplets want to share the room together or what? ", Jinyoung asks.  The fathers agreed to let the kids choose who they want to be with for their roomate

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter