Jackson, The Mischievous Kid

Got Family
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


When the triplets are four years old.

 

Jinyoung has to calm his two youngest, Bambam and Yugyeom when they never stop sulking about their name. It all started because of Jackson who can't stop teasing them. "so, it's only Youngjae who is the real kid of Appa and Daddy", Jackson says when he started to tease the youngest. 
"how he can be the only one? We are triplets", Yugyeom asks. 
"look at his name.. ", Jackson says assuring as he writes Youngjae name then he writes Jinyoung and Jaebum names. "Appa's name is?", asks Jackson to his brothers. 
"Jinyoung", Bambam answers and Jackson make a highlight on Young's word. 
"and Daddy's name? ", asks Jackson again. 
"Jaebum", now Yugyeom is the one who answers. Jackson highlighting the Jae's word from Jaebum names. And then he make the combination of the words he just highlighted. And then it become YoungJae and Jackson makes double underline behind the word. 
"YOUNG JAE", Jackson says again. "see?, i'm not lying. So, Youngjae is the golden kid for Appa and Daddy, not both of you".   At first, Bambam and Yugyeom can hold their emotion. The two kids try to not accept what Jackson just told them. But, the more Jackson convince them, the more the twins can't take the fact that indeed Youngjae's name sounds like a combination of their fathers name. And jealousy hits them. The differrence between the twins are Bambam looks mad but Yugyeom looks sad. Jinyoung, who is busy cooking for dinner before his husband going back from work, didn't notice the mess Jackson made until the twins runs to him with teary eyes.   "Appaaaaaaa", Bambam calls Jinyoung as he pulls Jinyoungs shirt to get his attention.
"what? Why are you guys crying? ", Jinyoung asks but didn't stop what he is doing because it's already time for dinner. Thanks to Mark who is helping him.
"aren't we your real kids?", Bambam asks. 
"of course you guys are. What is it? ", Jinyoung answers and still doing his cooking. 
"Jackson hyung said that Youngjae is the one who is your real kid", Bambam explains
"Because his name is combination of Appa's name and Daddy's name", Yugyeom adds the explanation.   Jinyoung sighs as he wishes that his husband finishes his work and got home already. So he can help to take care of the kids while he prepares for dinner. "Mark, can you prepare the rice and put it on the tabel, my dishes are finished", Jinyoung command Mark who is big enough to help him doing the housework. 
"Nae, Appa", Mark obeys to put all the dishes and manage the dining tabel. Jinyoung bows down so he can face the sulking twins directly to calm them down. 
"i wanna have a name like Youngjae hyung too", Yugyeom says to his Appa. "Appa's name and Daddy's name", he adds. 
"i don't wanna have a name like Youngjae hyung", Bambam says. 
Since Bambam give an contradictive explanation with Yugyeom, Jinyoung feels confused and ask the kid. 
"then why are you sulking, Bam? ", Jinyoung asks. 
"i don't like him having your name and Daddy's. But i like my name. Bambam bambam bambam", he repeats it as he show how he likes his name. 
"okay, since you like your name, you have to stop sulking, okay?"
"Nae, Appa"
"now help Mark Hyung prepare for dinner before Daddy came"
"Nae. Appa", Bambam obeys right away.   And now Jinyoung only need to deal with the Youngest who still sobbing because of his name.
"what you want me to do with your name, Yugyeomie?", asks Jinyoung to his youngest. But before the kid answers him, everyone can hear that Jaebum has arrived at home from work.   "Daddyyyyy", Bambam who hears Jaebum is coming, run towards the old man and hugs him.
"hey, kiddo! ", Jaebum greets his son. "are you doing good today, Bam? ", asks Jaebum. "i was crying before but i'm not anymore. Yugyeom still crying in the kitchen", Bambam explains as he follows the father who walks toward the kitchen. "hey everyone", Jaebum greets everyone, especially his husband he misses the most. He gives a sweet peck on Jinyoung's lips before turns to greets his kid one by one. Excluding Jackson and Younjae who still on their room, enjoying anything they're doing. "Mark, call Youngjae and Jackson to have dinner together", Jinyoung says as he take Jaebum's bag and coat. Without giving any answers, Mark calls his two brothers. "and why is Yugyeomie crying? ", asks Jaebum as he bows down so he can have an equal high with the youngest. 
"Jackson teases him about Youngjae's name and he got jealous", Jinyoung tells as he walks to his bedroom to put Jaebum's bag and coat and let Jaebum handle Yugyeom. 
"i wanna have a name like Youngjae hyung.. ", Yugyeom explains. 
"and why is that? ", Jaebum asks. 
"Because he has yours and Appa's name"
"You can have my name, Gyeom.. ", Youngjae says as he sees his dongsaeng crying over his name. "You want it? We can exchange our name", Youngjae adds.   Yugyeom who's been treated lovely by Youngjae just looking at his face and then turns to his Daddy and then back to Youngjae. And Jaebum just waiting for Yugyeom to answers. Everyone all gathered at the dining table to have dinner but waiting for Yugyeom before they start eating. "no, i'm okay with my name", Yugyeom says doubtly but feel anxious since everyone is looking at him. 
"you sure? I'd like to have your name", Youngjae says and get the nods from his dongsaeng. Youngjae walks closer to Yugyeom and gives him a hug. "okay then, but don't cry again okay", Youngjae says as he squish the youngest body around his arms. Jinyoung just smiles by seeing the treatment Youngjae gives toward his dongsaeng, feeling proud inside and he shares his smile to Jaebum. "okay then, let's have dinner. I'm very hungry i can eat you all at once.. Rraaawwrrr", Jaebum says as he teases Yugyeom, pretend he eats the kid. Yugyeom laughs as he surprise by sudden attack but enjoy it anyway.   Everyone is having a seat, start to attack Jinyoung's dishes for the night. "Jackson, you're not allowed to play with your friends out of school, including Jooheon for three days", Jaebum says that makes everyone freeze, especially the said kid. 
"Dad?", Jackson respond. 
"is it good or not for teasing your dongsaengs about their name like that? ", Jaebum asks frimly.
"No, Dad", Jackson answers and playing with his food as he feel guilty. 
"And what should you do to your dongsaengs? "
"i'm sorry, Bambam-ah, Gyeom-ah.."
"and you two, Bambam and Yugyeom, Youngjae's name isn't made by our name, it just coincidently has my name and Appa's name. And we still love you no matter what, okay? ", Jaebum explains so the kids would understand and no need to cry again if someday Jackson start to tease them again. 
"Nae Appa", Bambam says followed by Yugyeom.   Not long after that, the Ims finished their dinner. Jaebum with help from Mark and Jackson, would cleaning the dishes while Jinyoung and the triplets cleaning the table. Even after that they'r not right away sleep, everybody ready to leave to their own bedroom. The triplets, with help from Hyungs would clean up before going to their bedroom.   The fathers, finally can have their time alone. Thanks to Mark and Jackson who is big enough to take care the triplets. Jinyoung just prepare the outfit for Jabeum to wear tomorrow. And Jaebum who just finish taking his bath, drying his hair while sitting at the edge of the bed.   "how's work? ", Jinyoung asks.
"everything is undercontrol", Jaebum says while keep drying his hair. Jinyoung who finish with his preparation, walks closer to Jaebum and take the towel from Jaebum's hands and help him drying his hair. 
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter